KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Elijah Snow Vs Black Panther

Elijah Snow Vs Black Panther
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Elijah Snow Vs Black Panther

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 08:21 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quickdraw. I would say Elijah

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 08:50 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

random encounter panther dies quickly via having his blood instantly frozen. or the rest of him. /shrug

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 08:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Dang.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 09:34 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
random encounter panther dies quickly via having his blood instantly frozen. or the rest of him. /shrug
thumb up

Just flash-cooling(or freezing) the water in Panther's brain would do the trick, me thinks:
http://i.imgur.com/Zc77e65.jpg

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2017 11:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Srsly thought BP could be the guy to take it to Snow.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 04:19 AM
wuleecat

I just finished reading a huge Omnibus edition of the entire Ellis/ Cassaday run of Planetary, and I can confidently state - and gleefully too, since Black Panther ranks high up on my least-favourite characters list - that Snow would deal with him quickly and quite contemptuously. They aren't even in the same league.

Sort of hope to see something like this happening...

Attachment: snow.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 07:47 AM
wuleecat is currently offline Click here to Send wuleecat a Private Message Find more posts by wuleecat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, i totally hate BP, but in most fights, he has a ton of advantages.
I mean the whole freeze the brain thing...isnt his outfit climate controlled or something?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 10:34 AM
DarkSaint85

The attack is internal.

The suit won't help - Snow wins this handily

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 10:35 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Thats what climate control does, not have your body temp. change, but, since it seems BP doesnt have it, in the Swiss Army knife he calls a suit, nothing to do but celebrate.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 10:40 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by wuleecat
I just finished reading a huge Omnibus edition of the entire Ellis/ Cassaday run of Planetary, and I can confidently state - and gleefully too, since Black Panther ranks high up on my least-favourite characters list - that Snow would deal with him quickly and quite contemptuously. They aren't even in the same league.

Sort of hope to see something like this happening...

planetary's one of the best books to come up in the last bunch of decades imo. thumb up

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 12:05 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

And this thread inspired Galan's newest sig/avy combo, so win win!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 12:50 PM
Vanguard

You're pretty much a loser if you don't like Black Panther. Especially if it's for no good reason.

Fact cool

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 05:32 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Vanguard
You're pretty much a loser if you like Black Panther. Especially if it's for no good reason.

Fact cool

thumb up

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 06:09 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Leo'd BP hate is almost legendary

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 06:11 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Vanguard
You're pretty much a loser if you don't like Black Panther. Especially if it's for no good reason.

Fact cool

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 06:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^ Blame KMC and its Panther Clan...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 06:13 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^ Blame KMC and its Panther Clan...
Doesn't exist.

If there was a way to gauge the amount of discussion combined with the amount of wins/losses per character on kmc, Bp might be still on the low end with maybe the amount of wins being his highest stat. Doctor Doom is discussed more so than BP is and you barely see Doom threads

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 06:23 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol i do hate the character, no doubt about it. didn't used to. it's a combo of a few different things. really though, i've come to hate a lot of marvel characters--primarily they are the ones who all got ridiculous bumps for seemingly no reasons. iron fist--used to love him, can't stand him anymore. cage? used to think he was cool, now i can't stand him. thanos was the first REAL character i went from loving to hating. all were perfectly good characters who were given unnecessary pushes by marvel. i'm more of an 'if it's not broken don't fix it' kinda guy than an 'if it's not broken let's go ahead and give them crazy bumps in power and prestige' kinda guy. /shrug

fanboys of course don't make it easier to like them in forum settings.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 07:10 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I want to hear your DC list with all honesty in your assessment

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 07:16 PM