KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Killing Wolverine

Killing Wolverine
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'd drag him into the bathtub I guess. Id probably get my neighbors to help me murder him because he's probably heavy as shit.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 10:31 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol. You gave us 3 whole hours.

Scans of Wolverine surviving 3 hours underwater, please. Daken was killing him in the space of a few minutes.

He's never going to wake up again.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
I'd drag him into the bathtub I guess. Id probably get my neighbors to help me murder him because he's probably heavy as shit.

He weighs 300lbs, lol. You can drag him on your own.

Failing that, roll him onto some carpet, and drag that.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 10:31 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Or, get two power drills. Shove them in the eye sockets, into the brain:

(please log in to view the image)

Get really large drill bits. The largest you can find.

Switch them on, and hold for a few minutes.

Then load him up, and dump him far away from your house. Set him on fire, for good measure (to disguise your scent, and remove any pesky evidence you may leave behind).

When he wakes up, IF he wakes up, he will have no memory of you. And nothing to tie him to you at all.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 10:46 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-aXhRWqs2U...0/-002+copy.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-k03iEbHc8...0/-003+copy.jpg

He can hold his breath for 15 minutes. Impressive, sure, but that is consciously holding your breath.

Carver has him KOed for 3 hours, lol.

Great thread thumb up

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 10:58 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
Ok...so with every answer that is given, I need for you to use the only things that you can get your hands on. 3 hours and dry cement that you have to purchase yourself with it having to be enough to fill up a hole. You must be a millionaire.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Quikrete...00450/100318521

If I buy in bulk, I could get a discount! $4.60 per bag of 50lb of concrete, whcih sets in 20-40 mins!

#Theyseemerollin

And why dig a hole? Just chuck him in the bathtub. But if you must, just get yourself down to the local cemetery.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 11:06 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Jeez, all of these answers are terrible. Drain him of his blood first (sell that shit to scientists, the military, or terrorists later), cut out some of his organs (sell it to a different group) pose him like Han Solo in TESB, dip him in molten metal, hang him up in your man cave.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2017 11:58 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Or get a hot glue gun, and fill his lungs up completely.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 12:05 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He weighs 300lbs, lol. You can drag him on your own.

Failing that, roll him onto some carpet, and drag that.

That's it? Crazy.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 12:10 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by deathslash
Jeez, all of these answers are terrible. Drain him of his blood first (sell that shit to scientists, the military, or terrorists later), cut out some of his organs (sell it to a different group) pose him like Han Solo in TESB, dip him in molten metal, hang him up in your man cave.

That's a pretty good idea. The gov. would pay big bucks for immortal man blood. thumb up

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 12:35 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emu

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^^laughing

Shoot him in the face...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...r_v4_16_p16.jpg

Shoot him in the balls...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...50-ass_kick.jpg

Pin him down and done.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8ie37mgxI...eamroller+3.jpg

1. Using those scans, you are a bozo.
2. You fail to kill Logan.
3. You waste precious time failling to kill Logan.
4. He ends up f*cking you with his claws.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 02:21 AM
emu is currently offline Click here to Send emu a Private Message Find more posts by emu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Handcuffs, lots of heavy chains. I'd spend 2 hours chaining him up in a way he could not use any body movement. I would then place him in the trunk of a car and toss him in a river.

I would chain him up while in the car's trunk. No way I'm getting him in there after I make a ball of chains all over him.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 02:38 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Or get a hot glue gun, and fill his lungs up completely.

Invisible Woman pretty much incapacitated him with two small lumps, and he was bloodlusted:

He can't teleport here, and the only way to get rid of it is to actually hack his lungs out - which would be nearly impossible to do, as it is protected by his adamantium ribcage.

Plus, you know, he won't be able to breathe during this entire time.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 11:30 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Or, get two power drills. Shove them in the eye sockets, into the brain:

Get really large drill bits. The largest you can find.

Switch them on, and hold for a few minutes.

Then load him up, and dump him far away from your house. Set him on fire, for good measure (to disguise your scent, and remove any pesky evidence you may leave behind).

When he wakes up, IF he wakes up, he will have no memory of you. And nothing to tie him to you at all.

Logan can "regenerate" memories, you newbie.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 12:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Always wondered about that. Fully liquefied brain? If he can do that, maybe stick a vacuum nozzle in there after, and extract all the brain matter.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 04:10 PM
Vanguard

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Toss him in a hole, fill hole with quick dry cement.

Excellent idea

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 08:52 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

If you're a millionaire like Carver.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 08:53 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Always wondered about that. Fully liquefied brain? If he can do that, maybe stick a vacuum nozzle in there after, and extract all the brain matter.

Good luck sticking stuff through those tiny gaps in the sphenoid bone made out of adamantium, lol.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 09:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Ah well. My initial plan is still working.

Or the hot glue gun.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 09:52 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Or the hot glue gun.

That's what you call it... love

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 10:39 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Good luck sticking stuff through those tiny gaps in the sphenoid bone made out of adamantium, lol.

I know it wouldn't apply in this thread since he's just dropped off on someone's doorstep... but theoretically if you scooped out his eyes and applied some kind specilized vacume chamber it actually SHOULD suck his brain out lol. Some Wolverine writer should use that...

Last edited by darthgoober on Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2017 10:50 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote