KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Charles Darwin (Chucky) Shocking Facts

Charles Darwin (Chucky) Shocking Facts
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

Speaking of this...I forget, did this spirit ask Mary if it could impregnate her? Cuz if not it's also rape. I forget if consent was given or if she was only made aware of it after the fact.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 03:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Luke Chapter 1:

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 04:13 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of this...I forget, did this spirit ask Mary if it could impregnate her? Cuz if not it's also rape. I forget if consent was given or if she was only made aware of it after the fact.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 10:50 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Luke Chapter 1:

26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.

28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Okay despite the hilarity of the line "and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be" how is this not horrifying? She is not asked if she wants to have God's kid, she is *told* she is going to be having God's kid.

So a horrifying eldritch abomination appears in human form to her, informs her she gonna get knocked up real good by an unseen force, tells her the fact she is a virgin is not a deal breaker cuz his boss has super impregnation powers.

She does at the end essentially say "well okay then" but this is not presented in a manner where it seems she has a choice.

God also hilariously left out the part about her kid being crucified later on.

Wouldn't it be funny though if in reality she merely cheated on Joseph and then blamed spirit magic? That would be smart, because first how does one even disprove that? Joseph had no way to show spirit magic was not at play. Also if he doubts it he is also potentially doubting God himself, so a double whammy.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 12:42 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Wouldn't it be funny ... if in reality [Mary] merely cheated on Joseph and then blamed spirit magic?

That thought occurred to me long, long before now, as it has to many others.
Years ago, in fact, for me; decades ago for them.

I'm surprised YOU are just now pondering that.

Actually, this is one reason why a lot of secular historians and scholars believe Jesus really DID exist -- take away the supernatural elements and you have the very plausible scenario of a young woman telling a tale tailored to the hopes of a religious community, endorsed by a kind older man (Joseph), that could save her life from what could otherwise be a lot of shame to herself and her family, and possibly even death sentence by stoning.

It's a point in favor of the historicity of Jesus.

That would be smart, because first how does one even disprove that? Joseph had no way to show spirit magic was not at play. Also if he doubts it he is also potentially doubting God himself, so a double whammy.

Actually, the Bible directly answers those questions.
Joseph does NOT, assuming he was told it by this point, believe the virgin birth scenario. He thinks to quietly annul his relationship with Mary.
It takes Joseph's OWN encounter with God's messenger
to convince him the story is true ...

Matthew 1:

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:28 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Nah man, you got it all wrong

Verse 1: R2D2 came and created a man to enact his holy commands, Landon Donovan

Verse 2: Landon Donovan created his own holy enactor known as Wayne Gretzky

Verse 3: Gretzky lifted his great stick to create Rocky

Verse 4: Rocky demanded a theme song, and then created rock and roll

Verse 5: The heavenly music needed a vessel to embody it, that vessel was space Jesus

Verse 6: Space Jesus, the savior of all, created the universe

Proof?
The world you live in is proof

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:48 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
That thought occurred to me long, long before now, as it has to many others.
Years ago, in fact, for me; decades ago for them.

I'm surprised YOU are just now pondering that.

Actually, this is one reason why a lot of secular historians and scholars believe Jesus really DID exist -- take away the supernatural elements and you have the very plausible scenario of a young woman telling a tale tailored to the hopes of a religious community, endorsed by a kind older man (Joseph), that could save her life from what could otherwise be a lot of shame to herself and her family, and possibly even death sentence by stoning.

It's a point in favor of the historicity of Jesus.

Actually, the Bible directly answers those questions.
Joseph does NOT, assuming he was told it by this point, believe the virgin birth scenario. He thinks to quietly annul his relationship with Mary.
It takes Joseph's OWN encounter with God's messenger
to convince him the story is true ...

Matthew 1:

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

It's good to know Joey wasn't a complete simp, but it's still quite disturbing she didn't really seem to be given a choice about getting spirit-pregnant.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:59 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
Part 1/3

Overview link:
https://x-evolutionist.com/charles-...gin-of-species/

Charles Darwin did NOT have a degree in biology. Chucky (Charles Darwin) NEVER earned a degree in biology (so he's NOT a biologist). In fact, it is reported that Chuck earned either an ordinary, non-specialized Bachelor of Arts degree, or a Bachelor of Arts degree in theology from Christ's College at Cambridge University in 1831—for the express purpose of becoming an ANGLICAN PARSON (i.e. a God-fearing, Christ-serving, Bible-believing [and carrying] PREACHER).

Click https://books.google.com/books?id=2...ogy&f=false

Click http://anthro.palomar.edu/evolve/evolve_2.htm

Click http://www.allaboutscience.org/charles-darwin.htm

Just because REAL biologists claim that Darwin was a biologist, that doesn't make it true. The TRUTH IS Charles Darwin dropped out of medical school at the University of Edinburg because he was averse to, or squeamish of just the sight of blood. His father then enrolled him in/sent him to Christ's College at Cambridge to become a CLERGYMAN IN THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND, which Darwin wanted to do.

These are the facts.

Again, Charles Darwin doesn't have a degree in biology, so he's not a biologist. I have seen links that claim that Darwin was a biologist. I wonder how many other people without degrees in biology today can run around claiming that they are biologists. How many? I'll tell you: NONE.

Darwin is no exception.

Besides, there are no transitional fossils.

In his book, “On the Origin of Species (or more completely, On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life), published on 24 November 1859…”, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species

Charles Darwin wrote,

"By the theory of natural selection all living species have been connected with the parent-species of each genus, by differences not greater than we see between the varieties of the same species at the present

[page] 282 IMPERFECTION OF THE CHAP. IX

day; and these parent-species, now generally extinct, have in their turn been similarly connected with more ancient species; and so on backwards, always converging to the common ancestor of each great class. SO THAT THE NUMBER OF INTERMEDIATE AND TRANSITIONAL LINKS, BETWEEN ALL LIVING AND EXTINCT SPECIES, MUST HAVE BEEN INCONCEIVABLY GREAT. BUT ASSUREDLY, IF THIS THEORY BE TRUE, SUCH HAVE LIVED UPON THIS EARTH.” -- Charles Darwin, 1859, Chapter 9 "On the Imperfection of the Geological Record", On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection.
http://darwin-online.org.uk/content...e&pageseq=1

“[page] 280 IMPERFECTION OF THE CHAP. IX.
pends on the very process of natural selection, through which new varieties continually take the places of and exterminate their parent-forms. But just in proportion as this process of extermination has acted on an enormous scale, so must the number of intermediate varieties, which have formerly existed on the earth, be truly enormous. WHY THEN IS NOT EVERY GEOLOGICAL FORMATION AND EVERY STRATUM FULL OF SUCH INTERMEDIATE LINKS? GEOLOGY ASSUREDLY DOES NOT REVEAL ANY SUCH FINELY GRADUATED ORGANIC CHAIN; AND THIS, PERHAPS, IS THE MOST OBVIOUS AND GRAVEST OBJECTION WHICH CAN BE URGED AGAINST MY THEORY. THE EXPLANATION LIES, AS I BELIEVE, IN THE EXTREME IMPERFECTION OF THE GEOLOGICAL RECORD.” -- Charles Darwin, 1859, Chapter 9 "On the Imperfection of the Geological Record", On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection.
http://darwin-online.org.uk/content...e&pageseq=1

“P.S. -- In fact, the belief in Natural Selection must at present be grounded entirely on general considerations. (1) On its being a vera causa, from the struggle for existence; and the certain geological fact that species do somehow change. (2) From the analogy of change under domestication by man's selection. (3) And chiefly from this view connecting under an intelligible point of view a host of facts. WHEN WE DESCEND TO DETAILS, WE CAN PROVE THAT NO ONE SPECIES HAS CHANGED [I.E. WE CANNOT PROVE THAT A SINGLE SPECIES HAS CHANGED]; NOR CAN WE PROVE THAT THE SUPPOSED CHANGES ARE BENEFICIAL, WHICH IS THE GROUNDWORK OF THE THEORY. NOR CAN WE EXPLAIN WHY SOME SPECIES HAVE CHANGED AND OTHERS HAVE NOT. The latter case seems to me hardly more difficult to understand precisely and in detail than the former case of supposed change. Bronn may ask in vain, the old creationist school and the new school, why one mouse has longer ears than another mouse, and one plant more pointed leaves than another plant. . . . the fact that they have not been modified does not seem to me a difficulty of weight enough to shake a belief grounded on other arguments.”

--letter to G. Bentham, May 22, 1863 [Darwin, F., ed. 1905. The Life and Letters of Charles Darwin, Vol. 1. New York: D. Appleton & Co., p. 209-10].

So Darwin himself RECOGNIZED that there are NO transitional fossils

Later on, Charles Darwin became an agnostic. I think PEER PRESSURE may have contributed to his decision to become an agnostic.

Part 3/3

Dr. Kent Hovind, who is anointed teacher in the body of Christ (i.e. the church of the Lord Jesus Christ) was arrested and thrown in jail for what the IRS calls “structuring” approximately ten years ago.

I want to use one of his BEST teachings on YouTube entitled,

“100 Reasons Why Evolution is So Stupid!”,

but I KNEW non-Christians (i.e. unbelievers) would research Kent's background for the purpose of resorting to AD HOMINEM ATTACKS against him, in an attempt to discredit him. But this is done to AVOID coming to terms with the FACTS that he EXPOSES about the UNPROVEN HYPOTHESIS of evolution.

So here are a couple of videos that provide some information on Kent Hovind’s background relative to the charge of structuring. Nevertheless, his incarceration in NO WAY changes the INADEQUACIES, PROBLEMS, AND INCONSISTENCIES, AND ISSUES surrounding the UNPROVEN HYPOTHESIS of evolution.

Part 3/3

Dr. Kent Hovind, who is anointed teacher in the body of Christ (i.e. the church of the Lord Jesus Christ) was arrested and thrown in jail for what the IRS calls “structuring” approximately ten years ago.

I want to use one of his BEST teachings on YouTube entitled,

“100 Reasons Why Evolution is So Stupid!”,

but I KNEW non-Christians (i.e. unbelievers) would research Kent's background for the purpose of resorting to AD HOMINEM ATTACKS against him, in an attempt to discredit him. But this is done to AVOID coming to terms with the FACTS that he EXPOSES about the UNPROVEN HYPOTHESIS of evolution.

So here are a couple of videos that provide some information on Kent Hovind’s background relative to the charge of structuring. Nevertheless, his incarceration in NO WAY changes the INADEQUACIES, PROBLEMS, AND INCONSISTENCIES, AND ISSUES surrounding the UNPROVEN HYPOTHESIS of evolution.

Just like clockwork.

Every time ANYONE (it does not matter WHO it is) REFUTES, EXPLODES, and EXPOSES the HYPOTHESIS of evolution—an evolutionist ADHERENT/PROPONENT claims that he/she,

“…just has a poor understanding of evolution.”

It is either that one or,

“You just don’t UNDERSTAND evolution.”

Lol. I have read that LAME EXCUSE SO MANY TIMES that I just have to laugh (excuse me).

Did it ever occur to evolutionist PROSELYTES that the REASON we DON’T BELIEVE in the RELIGION of evolution is because we KNOW that it AIN’T TRUE?

Based on former Church of England clergy aspirant Chucky (Charles Darwin), and his PIRATED hypothesis, evolution just is NOT POSSIBLE.

If you go back and read Chucky’s quotes in Parts 1/2 and 2/2, of my posts you will SEE that Chucky KNEW IT.

You're right, evolution doesn't work.

Yup. True on all counts.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Mar 14th, 2021 09:08 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you better be careful about quoting Kent Hovind around here.

You'll send these evolutionists/atheists into a frenzy lol. No one triggers them quite like he does even after all these years.

No creationist has more web sites devoted specifically to attacking them than he has. He is so despised by the atheist community because he so easily and so often exposes their unscientific lies.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Mar 14th, 2021 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2021 09:10 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ursumeles
I didn´t read all of it, in fact, I just skimmed through.
But why do you care that Darwin hadn´t a biology degree? (Dunno if that´s correct at all, but I am to lazy to look.) I mean, after all you also say...your things, and you aren´t a prophet.
Also, thousands of people with biology degree agreed with him - his theory stands correct. Heck, if I he would be a stripper, and he could prove Evolution (like Darwin did), then it would also be legit

And? Doesn't matter how many people claim to agree with his stupidity? Doesn't make it anymore true.

I'm sure if you went over to China and loudly proclaimed that Communism is superior to Capitalism that the majority of people would agree with you.

There would be very few who dared to disagree with you because they know how dangerous doing so would be in a communist country such as theirs.

Point is, majority opinion doesn't prove jack squat. I'm sure a large majority of WW2 Germans thought that Hitler was the greatest man to ever walk the earth lol.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2021 09:24 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brilliant trolling Star thumb up

Old Post Mar 14th, 2021 09:45 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Star's existence is an important reminder that fundamentalists are not just some strawman atheists use to get a chuckle. There really are anti-evolution creationists in existence, who think evolution is just some unfounded hypothesis with no evidence backing it up.

Yet, they believe in God.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 15th, 2021 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2021 12:40 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoid profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
-- 1 Timothy 6:20-21 KJV

thumb up That's what evolutionism is: science falsely so called.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2021 01:07 AM
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

xDDDDDDDDDD XDDDd XDdx DSdd xDDDD

Old Post Mar 15th, 2021 05:18 PM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoid profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

The Bible literally has telekinetic heroes, magical transmutation, and folks walking on water.

It's not a good source of scientific knowledge.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 15th, 2021 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2021 10:57 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Ah yes, the Bible in English. As it was originally conceived. Without translation errors or liberties taken of any kind.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2021 02:27 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tl;dr thread

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2021 02:32 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Hopefully one day creationists will evolve working brains. sad

Your childish insulting of creationists does not change the fact that you have literally zero proof that your retarded evolutionism religion is scientifically based. It is a faith based, although tax-funded, religion.

Which is fine.... you can believe whatever you want but you shouldn't be calling it "science" and taxpayers should not be forced to pay for that crap being used to brainwash children.

I realize you're a neo-marxist though and without the unscienfic lie of Darwinism marxism and/or communism would never exist so I get why those on your side of the political spectrum want children to continue to be indoctrinated with that shit.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jun 9th, 2021 at 12:21 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 12:08 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your childish insulting of creationists does not change the fact that you have literally zero proof that your retarded evolutionism religion is scientifically based. It is a faith based, although tax-funded, religion.

Which is fine.... you can believe whatever you want but you shouldn't be calling it "science" and taxpayers should not be forced to pay for that crap being used to brainwash children.

I realize you're a neo-marxist though and without the unscienfic lie of Darwinism marxism and/or communism would never exist so I get why those on your side of the political spectrum want children to continue to be indoctrinated with that shit.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 06:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even the ****ing bible can’t get grammar right.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2021 07:14 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote