KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America vs. Thor

Captain America vs. Thor
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nevan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Well, Loki was getting beaten by Cap. So isnt' like Thor can just stand there inmune to Cap's attacks.
He can.

Loki himself was unharmed by Cap's blows.

Thor has taken serious hits by the Hulk and didn't die.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:54 PM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Thor got his head pounded into the ground by Hulk in Grandmaster's arena until a plot point vision in his head unlocked his super saiyan powers. That did all of nothing; no lasting damage or even a scratch.

Cap is doing all of jack squat to Thor, especially after Ragnarok.

Thor grabs Cap's shield, smirks, and throws Cap into the sky whether Cap is still holding onto the shield or not.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:57 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Nevan
He can.

Loki himself was unharmed by Cap's blows.

Thor has taken serious hits by the Hulk and didn't die.

He didn't die. Dying and being harmed aren't synonyms.

Thor ain't a Juggernaut! A punch from Cap will be felt.

I do believe Thor would defeat Cap, but not in 3 mins, that's irrational.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 04:59 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Thor got his head pounded into the ground by Hulk in Grandmaster's arena until a plot point vision in his head unlocked his super saiyan powers. That did all of nothing; no lasting damage or even a scratch.

Cap is doing all of jack squat to Thor, especially after Ragnarok.

Thor grabs Cap's shield, smirks, and throws Cap into the sky whether Cap is still holding onto the shield or not.

The only chance Thor has of defeating Cap within the 3 mins is IF Thor manages to remove Caps shield.

But again, why should Cap allow that? Cap is still the better fighter.

Otherwise not even lightning should do damage. The Shield is still>> any power we've seen so far.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 05:01 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Cap is still a better fighter than Thor. Surely he would dodge/block the hits.

Nah. Cap has done nothing impressive without powers.

The tornado is a good one. However Cap would still block the impact. Also the Tornado takes time, Cap only needs 3 mins.

Have you seen the first Thor film?

Sounds like you havent.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:15 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah. Cap has done nothing impressive without powers.

Have you seen the first Thor film?

Sounds like you havent.

...You mean Thor hasn't done anything impressive without powers..

Even without powers Cap still knows how to fight. Thor is a great fighter, but he relies more on powers.

Yes i have. Still how will Thor damage Cap exactly? The shield would still tank the blow! And the Shockwave of such an impact would still send both of them flying away like in Avengers.

So??

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:18 PM
ShadowFyre

Block a tornado with a shield. **** having seen Thor 1. Have you ever seen the weather channel? Or Twister?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:19 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor goes through elite Shield operatives like they are children.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:21 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Block a tornado with a shield. **** having seen Thor 1. Have you ever seen the weather channel? Or Twister?

Wasn't the Destroyer able to shoot at Thor? Also, the destroyer was defeated not only due to the impact of Mjolnir but also due to the heat of it's beam.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:21 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Thor goes through elite Shield operatives like they are children.

And although he won was still beaten to hell by a single guard.

Stats equalized Cap beats Thor, and that's a fact.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:22 PM
Silent Master

Thor was never beaten to hell by a Shield Agent. it took him a bit longer to beat the last guy, but Thor didn't wasn't even slightly hurt.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor was never beaten to hell by a Shield Agent. it took him a bit longer to beat the last guy, but Thor didn't wasn't even slightly hurt.
]

And cap would have beaten the crap out of that guy way way faster with the same level of strength and just his abilities!

Thor isn't the best fighter in the MCU!

With powers Thor is the top gun, otherwise he ain't.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:29 PM
Silent Master

Regardless of your opinion regarding Cap's skill, doesn't change the fact that you lied about Thor being beaten to hell.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Regardless of your opinion regarding Cap's skill, doesn't change the fact that you lied about Thor being beaten to hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOd6DRz5Gj0

minute 1:31......Isn't that getting beaten? The guy ain't even a top fighter!!! laughing out loud

And Silent "beaten to hell" is an expresion, ain't like Thor was sent to Surtur's home planet. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:36 PM
Silent Master

It's an expression that implies a of level of disadvantage or damage that Thor never suffered.

Basiaclly, you lied.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.co...the+hell+out+of

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:41 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It's an expression that implies a of level of disadvantage or damage that Thor never suffered.

Basiaclly, you lied.

Your own link: 1. To deliver a violent and prolonged physical attack. This phrase can be used both literally and hyperbolically.

I never stated it literal.

The fact is that Thor had issues with a single big shield agent who isn't even considered a top fighter.

So again, Thor aint the best MCU fighter. Period.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:44 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Basiaclly, you lied.

Basically you are beginning to troll.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:45 PM
Silent Master

Calling you out on your lies doesn't make me a troll. it makes you a liar that's been caught.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:47 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Calling you out on your lies doesn't make me a troll. it makes you a liar that's been caught.

I've used your own page to prove your wrong!!! And i've used the Thor clip to prove you wrong again.

The only liar here is you.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 08:55 PM
Silent Master

No you didn't. you just proved that you don't understand what words mean.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:01 PM