KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America vs. Thor

Captain America vs. Thor
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
No you didn't. you just proved that you don't understand what words mean.

Irrelevant! You failed provide valid feats to make Thor a better fighter. Conc, you've lost. Chao chao.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:03 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Where did I claim Thor was the better fighter?

But, thank you for proving that I was right about you not understanding what words mean.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:05 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Well, Loki was getting beaten by Cap. So isnt' like Thor can just stand there inmune to Cap's attacks.

Hold up, when was Loki ever getting beaten by Cap? The one time they fought Loki was toying with Cap.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:09 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by FrothByte
Hold up, when was Loki ever getting beaten by Cap? The one time they fought Loki was toying with Cap.

He also claims that Thor didn't hit Cap's shield with a charged hammer strike. despite posting a clip that clearly shows this.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20140201080303

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Toying!? Cap was countering Loki pretty well before IM came into the scene.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:15 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

He also claims that Thor didn't hit Cap's shield with a charged hammer strike. despite posting a clip that clearly shows this.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20140201080303

The Hammer already possesses magic regardless of being charged.

Thor didn't summon lightning on his hammer before striking the shield, therefore it ain't charged.

Stop your trolling please.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:16 PM
Silent Master

Lightning coming from the hammer shows that it's charged. where the lightning came from doesn't change that fact.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:22 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lightning coming from the hammer shows that it's charged. where the lightning came from doesn't change that fact.

No. To charge the hammer means that Thor summons a lightning along with the impact force of the hammer.

It aint the same.

Both in Jutonheim and in Sukovia Thor summoned it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:28 PM
Silent Master

You don't get to define what qualifies as a charged hammer strike.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:30 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Toying!? Cap was countering Loki pretty well before IM came into the scene.

Let's see:

Cap threw his shield at Loki, punched him twice and kicked him... none of which could even budge Loki enough to make him step back.

In comparison, Loki hit Cap twice and completely floored him. Hit him hard enough that Cap was unable to immediately get up. And Loki hadn't even gotten to using his illusions or knives.

How exactly was Cap beating Loki?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:33 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

You don't get to define what qualifies as a charged hammer strike.

You don't get to change the movie feats.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:33 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Let's see:

Cap threw his shield at Loki, punched him twice and kicked him... none of which could even budge Loki enough to make him step back.

In comparison, Loki hit Cap twice and completely floored him. Hit him hard enough that Cap was unable to immediately get up. And Loki hadn't even gotten to using his illusions or knives.

Loki was floored by the shield. Ain't like Loki was toying him neither.

The thing is that if Loki felt Cap's attacks then Thor should too. Am not arguing that Cap defeats Loki in a combat.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:36 PM
Silent Master

Let's see:

He's a troll. look at how he's arguing that a lightning augmented strike doesn't count as a charged hammer strike. he's playing semantic games.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:37 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Loki was floored by the shield. Ain't like Loki was toying him neither.

The thing is that if Loki felt Cap's attacks then Thor should too. Am not arguing that Cap defeats Loki in a combat.

Floored by the shield? Here is the fight:

https://youtu.be/Uq88OfYENEk

All the shield throw does is snap Loki's head back, nothing more.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:43 PM
Silent Master

See my previous post.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:46 PM
Darth Thor

Let's see:

Basically even Loki can tak out Cap in under 30seconds.

So we can only speculate how many seconds Cap would last against Thor - not very many.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 09:49 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

My bad, it wasn't the shield it was the blast.

Still, Loki wasn't toying Cap.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:25 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Basically even Loki can tak out Cap in under 30seconds.

So we can only speculate how many seconds Cap would last against Thor - not very many.

You do realize that Loki has proven to be a better fighter than Thor right?

AND PLEASE NOTE! I said fighter.

Thor is superior to Loki due to raw power. Not that Thor is more agile or a smarter fighter.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:26 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Block a tornado with a shield. **** having seen Thor 1. Have you ever seen the weather channel? Or Twister?

laughing

That was my exact thought as well when I read that.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:18 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You do realize that Loki has proven to be a better fighter than Thor right?

AND PLEASE NOTE! I said fighter.

Thor is superior to Loki due to raw power. Not that Thor is more agile or a smarter fighter.

LOL!!!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2018 02:25 AM