KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Captain America vs. Thor

Captain America vs. Thor
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
In most if not all Martial Arts the one who hits the more is consider the better fighter. And by hit I mean hits that connect.

The videos are clear, Thor's power is what gives him the adv over Loki.

In most, if not all martial arts, powershots are worth more than lighter shots.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 04:11 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

How can Thor's skill as a fighter ever be contested, even against Loki, after the very first fight scene in Thor 1 and now in Thor Ragnarok where he was dominating the Hulk in weapons combat...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 05:48 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It's easy, all you have to do is ignore context. He attributes Loki doing well against Thor to Loki's skill, rather than to Thor holding back because they're brothers.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 05:57 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jane21august

With Captain America shield with him, I think he can Fight with Thor and may last for 3 min.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 05:21 AM
jane21august is currently offline Click here to Send jane21august a Private Message Find more posts by jane21august Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote