KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Malgus vs. TCW Obi Wan

Darth Malgus vs. TCW Obi Wan
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darth Malgus vs. TCW Obi Wan

Round 1: Legends
Round 2: Canon

Force sabers all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2017 11:32 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Kenobi floats him like a freighter and slams him like a tree before slicing him like a maul

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

Malgus, both rounds.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 12:53 AM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by slayne
Malgus, both rounds.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 12:58 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Obi takes 1, though he might lose 2.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 04:58 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by MythLord
Obi takes 1, though he might lose 2.

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Kenobi floats him like a freighter and slams him like a tree before slicing him like a maul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 07:55 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

You must be one of those truly eloquent users who posts well-thought out arguments... Truly a rarity these days.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 08:05 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by MythLord
You must be one of those truly eloquent users who posts well-thought out arguments... Truly a rarity these days.

I'm still waiting for your great argument as to why Obi-Wan is going to be anything more than a bloodsmear against Malgus, who has a record of dominating strong martial Jedi and has more Force power in his right boot.

Also, why the hell is OP suggesting a Canon argument for this fight? Malgus isn't in Didney canon.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 08:33 AM
Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Kenobi wipes.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 09:28 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Kenobi wipes.

First true ting you've ever said, my friend.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 10:52 AM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obi-Wan.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 01:05 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Malgus gets florrum'd

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Kenobi, noticeably greater lightsaber prowess and more powerful even if it's through scaling he gets from the Inquisitors (temple lifting, ragdolling Kanan).

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 05:43 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
I'm still waiting for your great argument as to why Obi-Wan is going to be anything more than a bloodsmear against Malgus, who has a record of dominating strong martial Jedi and has more Force power in his right boot.

Also, why the hell is OP suggesting a Canon argument for this fight? Malgus isn't in Didney canon.

Eh, you might be a bit behind the times. The PT era as a whole has risen a lot in your absence. Most of Obi-Wan's placement (at least for me) comes from scaling (although he has a few recently-discovered amazing Force feats as well that put him up there with Malgus) so I'm not going to drop a bible here that I've done many times in the past.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by Azronger
Eh, you might be a bit behind the times. The PT era as a whole has risen a lot in your absence. Most of Obi-Wan's placement (at least for me) comes from scaling (although he has a few recently-discovered amazing Force feats as well that put him up there with Malgus) so I'm not going to drop a bible here that I've done many times in the past.

Those feats - at most - put him up there with Deceived Malgus, who is very inferior to post Deceived Malgus who, in turn, is inferior to Illum Malgus as literally stated in the novel. That of course, excluding two incisive accolades, one from Sidious - the GOAT Sith - and the HoT, that put Malgus combat skills off the charts - not to say about the in universe effort that was neccessary to bring him down.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 06:21 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
toplel
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Those feats - at most - put him up there with Deceived Malgus, who is very inferior to post Deceived Malgus who, in turn, is inferior to Illum Malgus as literally stated in the novel. That of course, excluding two incisive accolades, one from Sidious - the GOAT Sith - and the HoT, that put Malgus combat skills off the charts - not to say about the in universe effort that was neccessary to bring him down.

Obi-Wan on par with Deceived Malgus? I chuckled.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 07:51 PM
Click here to Send toplel a Private Message Find more posts by toplel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Malgus sweeps

Old Post Jun 24th, 2017 08:21 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Azronger

I'm curious to hear the evidence. In its absence, I'm disinclined to believe in the KMC status quo.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 02:15 AM
UCanShootMyNova

Mostly from scaling. They have Anakin as a god who's on Sidious's level ( above him in sabers in some cases ) and they have Sidious far above his nearest competition with Plagueis being => Valkorian in many people's eyes.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 02:50 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Mostly from scaling. They have Anakin as a god who's on Sidious's level ( above him in sabers in some cases ) and they have Sidious far above his nearest competition with Plagueis being => Valkorian in many people's eyes.

So... status quo.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2017 05:08 AM