KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Jumanji dominated Star Wars this weekend. I'm glad this movie is doing well, huge fan of Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and the Rock.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

I can't wait for the Rock to suit up as Black Adam and smack Chris Evans back to the Fantastic Four.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 04:01 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Chris Evans?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 05:47 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Jumanji dominated Star Wars this weekend. I'm glad this movie is doing well, huge fan of Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and the Rock.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

I can't wait for the Rock to suit up as Black Adam and smack Chris Evans back to the Fantastic Four.

laughing out loud

I want to see Quanchi's face right now!!!! laughing out loud

Poor Quanchi, am sad for the guy...It's evident Johnson has him 50 shades darker! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 05:48 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud

I want to see Quanchi's face right now!!!! laughing out loud

Poor Quanchi, am sad for the guy...It's evident Johnson has him 50 shades darker! laughing out loud
See this is the typical dishonest bs you've been spouting. Star Wars has been out how many weeks now. Most people here have seen it once and many multiple times such as myself. It's cruised past a billion and already well past a Rogue One. I didn't ever believe this would come close to TFA due to the gap in between Star Wars films. I also love TLJ so I am very pleased with its quality and cannot wait for the finale.

Jumanji won't be anywhere near Star Wars when both films runs are over at the box office. These headlines are sad for someone who is supposed to be a Star Wars fan to be loving. You're a hater and not a true fan.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 10:40 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by riv6672
Chris Evans?
The Rock said he was going to slap Chris Evans back to the Fantastic Four, he also said he was going to slap Chis Pratt back to citcom TV.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 12:06 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The Rock said he was going to slap Chris Evans back to the Fantastic Four, he also said he was going to slap Chis Pratt back to citcom TV.
The Rock would get ethered by the MCU. Hell, Tyrese might end the rock if he keeps effing with his family.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 12:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol@ being dominated by Jumanji. Hilarious.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 12:31 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol@ being dominated by Jumanji. Hilarious.
This isn't even the second week of its release. It's cruised past one billion. Surtur this film has what you don't, money.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 12:32 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
This isn't even the second week of its release. It's cruised past one billion. Surtur this film has what you don't, money.

I love how my comment triggered you. Awesome smile

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 12:42 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I love how my comment triggered you. Awesome smile
I care about Star Wars you care about Trump.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 12:45 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I care about Star Wars you care about Trump.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 12:47 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Yawns. Go back to making your brothers bed.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 12:49 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yawns. Go back to making your brothers bed.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 01:06 AM
quanchi112
Disney

You jerk him off too. You're gross.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:34 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

See this is the typical dishonest bs you've been spouting. Star Wars has been out how many weeks now. Most people here have seen it once and many multiple times such as myself. It's cruised past a billion and already well past a Rogue One. I didn't ever believe this would come close to TFA due to the gap in between Star Wars films. I also love TLJ so I am very pleased with its quality and cannot wait for the finale.

Jumanji won't be anywhere near Star Wars when both films runs are over at the box office. These headlines are sad for someone who is supposed to be a Star Wars fan to be loving. You're a hater and not a true fan.

You are so idiotic you fail to realize that Jumanji came a week after SW!

Inform yourself kiddo!

TLJ is a SHAME to be surpassed by such a low fan movie like Jumanji!

But ofcourse, Johnson is a charming man!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 06:01 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Actually it was less than a week, 5 days.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 06:07 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Actually it was less than a week, 5 days.

Yeah! But you know...Quanchi has been in a Trolling mode off lately...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 06:11 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You are so idiotic you fail to realize that Jumanji came a week after SW!

Inform yourself kiddo!

TLJ is a SHAME to be surpassed by such a low fan movie like Jumanji!

But ofcourse, Johnson is a charming man!
And you have to filed to realize it only beat it in its fourth week. Everybody has seen Star Wars for the most part, kiddo. We look at the totality not one quarter to determine the numbers.

It will never pass TLJ in totality. That's what studies care about not fourth week numbers only. You're a Star Wars hater.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:17 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

And you have to filed to realize it only beat it in its fourth week. Everybody has seen Star Wars for the most part, kiddo. We look at the totality not one quarter to determine the numbers.

It will never pass TLJ in totality. That's what studies care about not fourth week numbers only. You're a Star Wars hater.

Again, you are so naive!!

SW has a bigger fan base than Jumanji! Ofcourse SW would have a bigger BO overall! But that's not the topic here!

The thing is that Jumanji beat TLJ this week!

Its evident people begin to realize how of a terrible option TLJ is!

Am sorry if your dear Johnson isnt as loved!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 09:39 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Again, you are so naive!!

SW has a bigger fan base than Jumanji! Ofcourse SW would have a bigger BO overall! But that's not the topic here!

The thing is that Jumanji beat TLJ this week!

Its evident people begin to realize how of a terrible option TLJ is!

Am sorry if your dear Johnson isnt as loved!
No, it is just that it's in its fourth week and Jumanji was a surprise hit. Your brain is incapable of rational thought at every turn. No, you didn't like it I loved it.

I loved this film you didn't. Quit crying about it. You going on and on and on about how much you hated it and want it to fail doesn't do the brand any good. He isn't doing the next one anyways. So all you're trying to do is devalue the brand by your incessant and pointless bitching. Stfu.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:16 AM