KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, it is just that it's in its fourth week and Jumanji was a surprise hit. Your brain is incapable of rational thought at every turn. No, you didn't like it I loved it.

I loved this film you didn't. Quit crying about it. You going on and on and on about how much you hated it and want it to fail doesn't do the brand any good. He isn't doing the next one anyways. So all you're trying to do is devalue the brand by your incessant and pointless bitching. Stfu.

Jumanji defeated TLJ! Go wail to Johnson!

You know..I feel sorry for you...Its not your fault the movie was a mediocrecy!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:27 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Jumanji defeated TLJ! Go wail to Johnson!

You know..I feel sorry for you...Its not your fault the movie was a mediocrecy!
IN it's fourth week!! It will probably make the most money pit of all films released in 2017 when it's said and done. I think it's already made it on the top ten box office films of all time. Only a dummy would say a film that cracked the top ten and will finish first out of all films released in 2017 was a failure. You're a retard.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:31 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

IN it's fourth week!! It will probably make the most money pit of all films released in 2017 when it's said and done. I think it's already made it on the top ten box office films of all time. Only a dummy would say a film that cracked the top ten and will finish first out of all films released in 2017 was a failure. You're a retard.

Youve reached a level of stupidity unpared!!

The very fact that you think Box Office = Success proofs your ignorance.

Am glad Jumanji beat TLJ this week!

It proofs how low the movie felt despite the fans!

A true fan would recognize how mediocre TLJ is....But ofcourse you are a Johnson fan... I respect that! laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:34 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Youve reached a level of stupidity unpared!!

The very fact that you think Box Office = Success proofs your ignorance.

Am glad Jumanji beat TLJ this week!

It proofs how low the movie felt despite the fans!

A true fan would recognize how mediocre TLJ is....But ofcourse you are a Johnson fan... I respect that! laughing out loud
Your entire point pf Jumanji beating it in its fourth week is predicated on the box office. This was your point, kid.

No, a true fan would be honest and now lament over a poor film if they deemed it so. You want Star Wars to fail when Johnson isn't even doing episode nine.

Stick with Jumanji.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Your entire point pf Jumanji beating it in its fourth week is predicated on the box office. This was your point, kid.

No, a true fan would be honest and now lament over a poor film if they deemed it so. You want Star Wars to fail when Johnson isn't even doing episode nine.

Stick with Jumanji.

Johnson Fan!!!!!

I know your ass is hurting! You are the only fool who believes TLJ to be a worthy succesor for The Force Awakens!!

Now it was evident by losing to Jumanji!

Keep adoring Ryan, just stop calling yourself a SW Fan! You are insulting!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 01:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Johnson Fan!!!!!

I know your ass is hurting! You are the only fool who believes TLJ to be a worthy succesor for The Force Awakens!!

Now it was evident by losing to Jumanji!

Keep adoring Ryan, just stop calling yourself a SW Fan! You are insulting!
So you concede since your initial point was about the box office in week four. Clueless.

I'm not alone but you're apparently massively Butthurt and repetitive.

It made 1.2 billion already eclipsing iron man 3 on the top ten list of all time.

I will and continue to praise Jumanji you third worlder. You aren't even American.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 01:58 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

So you concede since your initial point was about the box office in week four. Clueless.

I'm not alone but you're apparently massively Butthurt and repetitive.

It made 1.2 billion already eclipsing iron man 3 on the top ten list of all time.

I will and continue to praise Jumanji you third worlder. You aren't even American.

laughing out loud

Its a shameful movie!

Get over it!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 02:27 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Its a shameful movie!

Get over it!
It is a great movie. You are the one in pain. Let it go and go enjoy your passion the Jumanji.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 03:15 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It is a great movie. You are the one in pain. Let it go and go enjoy your passion the Jumanji.

Johnson Fan!!!! I know you love how Johnson does it! laughing out loud

Dont worry, i dont judge sexuality!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 01:21 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Johnson Fan!!!! I know you love how Johnson does it! laughing out loud

Dont worry, i dont judge sexuality!
Johnson made one of the best Star Wars films ever. This may supplant rots for me it's ****ing amazing.

Hey you're into Jumanji and the rock. Go be you. I definitely judge.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 02:25 AM