KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Harald Jaekelsson Vs. This Team of Superhumans

Harald Jaekelsson Vs. This Team of Superhumans
Started by: 950Killer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

How durable are these Harald's? Because if ryu and company can hurt them now that they're descendents of the shaman, I still don't think they could kill them if these things are taking Thor like hits.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 12:14 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 950Killer
Those characters are reality benders, so naturally they might find a way to negate the curse (by not using time bending magic to aid them).

Odin and Zeus aren't reality benders but their knowledge about magic should do it.

The point is that there is ways to counter the curse.

quote:
if Thor can't hurt these guys, what can Kenshiro do? are you implying that Kenshiro > Thor? lol

I am implying that Kenshiro has the tools to beat Harald, it's not about being superior or inferior.

quote:
Yeah the curse turned them into undead beings, the curse trapped their life-force on their decaying bodies, if kenshiro finds a way to negate the curse(which is impossible btw), then he will definitely solo

I told you. Kenshiro can directly manipulate the Ki / Life Force of his opponents.

quote:
and lastly, the curse was powered by rune magic as said by Dr. Strange. so rune magic < hokuto no shinken?

I don't like making power equivalences.

The Hokuto Shinken has the ability to create counters.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 12:25 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Odin and Zeus aren't reality benders but their knowledge about magic should do it.

The point is that there is ways to counter the curse.

I am implying that Kenshiro has the tools to beat Harald, it's not about being superior or inferior.

I told you. Kenshiro can directly manipulate the Ki / Life Force of his opponents.

I don't like making power equivalences.

The Hokuto Shinken has the ability to create counters.

The whole point i was trying to make is that, without the descendants of the shaman or a way to counter the curse, kenshiro can't hurt them

second, in what way does hokuto has a counter for a powerful curse like this? life force manipulation? so what? the curse still stands, harald and his undead band will be still alive, if characters like wanda, thor and dr. strange has no chance in hell fighting this guy w/o using some time travel/bending magic, what are the chances kenshiro have to permanently destroy/defeat harald and his companions?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 01:26 PM
950Killer is currently offline Click here to Send 950Killer a Private Message Find more posts by 950Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

The whole point i was trying to make is that, without the descendants of the shaman or a way to counter the curse, kenshiro can't hurt them

That was the only way for Thor and Dr Strange.

It doesn't have to be this way for Kenshiro whom achieved Nothingness / Oneness with everything (the Nothingness is also being one with everything) when he mastered the Muso Tensei.

I maintain that the Musou Tensei is one of the way for Kenshiro to achieve that feat.

quote:
second, in what way does hokuto has a counter for a powerful curse like this? life force manipulation? so what? the curse still stands, harald and his undead band will be still alive, if characters like wanda, thor and dr. strange has no chance in hell fighting this guy w/o using some time travel/bending magic, what are the chances kenshiro have to permanently destroy/defeat harald and his companions?

Kenshiro's power source is the Chi which is, whatever the Universe, the basis of everything.

(please log in to view the image)

Kenshiro absorbed the Hokuto Ryuken and Hokuto Sonkaken techniques (via the Tower of Souls Repose) which mean that he can directly manipulate Harald's life force.

Either ways Harald can't touch Kenshiro, whatever he uses the Musou Tensei or not.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 06:05 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was the only way for Thor and Dr Strange.

It doesn't have to be this way for Kenshiro whom achieved Nothingness / Oneness with everything (the Nothingness is also being one with everything) when he mastered the Muso Tensei.

I maintain that the Musou Tensei is one of the way for Kenshiro to achieve that feat.

Kenshiro's power source is the Chi which is, whatever the Universe, the basis of everything.

Kenshiro absorbed the Hokuto Ryuken and Hokuto Sonkaken techniques (via the Tower of Souls Repose) which mean that he can directly manipulate Harald's life force.

Either ways Harald can't touch Kenshiro, whatever he uses the Musou Tensei or not.

Again, how will Musou Tensei negates the curse?

He can manipulate the ki/life force of harald and his companions for all he wants but that doesn't change the fact that the curse is still in effect.

Kenshiro can use Musou Tensei on them but there will zero effect (like how Thor hit Harald full out).

and how long can kenshiro last (w/o sustenance of food & water) against an opponent who is practically indestructible? a month? a year? because these guys survived a thousands years w/o any form of sustenance.

so, my conclusion is that, yeah kenshiro may the hokuto shinken and his speed as an advantage but the strength and curse empowered durability of Harald and his companions will drag out the fight to the point in which Kenshiro and Co. has no strength left to fight at that point Harald & Co. will deliver the killing blow to each one of them, ending the fight

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 02:40 AM
950Killer is currently offline Click here to Send 950Killer a Private Message Find more posts by 950Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, how will Musou Tensei negates the curse?

The Curse doesn't make Harald indestructible.

Kenshiro doesn't need to negate it.

quote:
He can manipulate the ki/life force of harald and his companions for all he wants but that doesn't change the fact that the curse is still in effect.

And without life force, Harald and his comrades are lifeless corpse, not even undead, they are dead.

quote:
Kenshiro can use Musou Tensei on them but there will zero effect (like how Thor hit Harald full out).

Kenshiro ignores his opponent durability in Musou Tensei. That's enough of an argument.

quote:
and how long can kenshiro last (w/o sustenance of food & water) against an opponent who is practically indestructible? a month? a year? because these guys survived a thousands years w/o any form of sustenance.

Bullshit. Stop trying to divert the topic to something irrelevant.

quote:
so, my conclusion is that, yeah kenshiro may the hokuto shinken and his speed as an advantage but the strength and curse empowered durability of Harald and his companions will drag out the fight to the point in which Kenshiro and Co. has no strength left to fight at that point Harald & Co. will deliver the killing blow to each one of them, ending the fight

I am still waiting for you to post feats for Harald resisting an attack siphoning his life force, until then that technique destroys Harald until proven otherwise.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 09:46 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Curse doesn't make Harald indestructible.

Kenshiro doesn't need to negate it.

And without life force, Harald and his comrades are lifeless corpse, not even undead, they are dead.

Kenshiro ignores his opponent durability in Musou Tensei. That's enough of an argument.

Bullshit. Stop trying to divert the topic to something irrelevant.

I am still waiting for you to post feats for Harald resisting an attack siphoning his life force, until then that technique destroys Harald until proven otherwise.

What? The curse didn't make Harald & Co. Indestructible? HAHAHAHA

Please do tell, what made them indestructible.

The curse trapped the their life-force on their bodies, you can't siphon something that's being trapped by a powerful force (which is the curse), can't you understand that?

fourth, i'm not diverting the topic to something irrelevant, i'm just asking a question if kenshiro can fight long periods of time

fifth, Ok, no proof of musou tensei/hokuto techniques bypassing/negating the curse.

So yeah, Harald & Co. shitstomps kenshiro.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 09:57 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

What? The curse didn't make Harald & Co. Indestructible? HAHAHAHA

Please do tell, what made them indestructible.

Holy crap.

Your reading skills are ****ing awful.

The Curse made them more durable, not indestructible.

quote:
The curse trapped the their life-force on their bodies, you can't siphon something that's being trapped by a powerful force (which is the curse), can't you understand that?

Again, show scans of Harald resisting an attack siphoning his life force or get lost.

quote:
fourth, i'm not diverting the topic to something irrelevant, i'm just asking a question if kenshiro can fight long periods of time

No.

You are diverting the topic again to some bullshit to dodge the questions.

quote:
fifth, Ok, no proof of musou tensei/hokuto techniques bypassing/negating the curse.

Stop your strawmen.

I've said durability, not the curse.

I don't care about negating the curse.

The curse make them more durable, the Musou Tensei ignores the durability. Plain and simple.

quote:
So yeah, Harald & Co. shitstomps kenshiro.

Yeah sure.

1) They get countered by the Musou Tensei because:

A) They can't hit him, at all.

B) Kenshiro ignores their durability.

2) Kenshiro can manipulate their life force directly and they have nothing to counter that.

You failed to prove everything you said.

Kenshiro godstomps while his team watch the fight with some popcorn.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:05 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

3) Third way, Kenshiro disarm and steal Harald's weapons, which are empowered with the Rune Magic, and slice them to death with it.

Check and mate mothaa****aaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pwUQRnJ94I

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:11 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Holy crap.

Your reading skills are ****ing awful.

The Curse made them more durable, not indestructible.

Again, show scans of Harald resisting an attack siphoning his life force or get lost.

No.

You are diverting the topic again to some bullshit to dodge the questions.

Stop your strawmen.

I've said durability, not the curse.

I don't care about negating the curse.

The curse make them more durable, the Musou Tensei ignores the durability. Plain and simple.

Yeah sure.

1) They get countered by the Musou Tensei because:

A) They can't hit him, at all.

B) Kenshiro ignores their durability.

2) Kenshiro can manipulate their life force directly and they have nothing to counter that.

You failed to prove everything you said.

Kenshiro godstomps while his team watch the fight with some popcorn.

Wow you have selective thinking, the curse made them indestructible/durable, is it hard for that to understand?

second, you're the one who's making the claim about the life siphoning technique, show me concrete evidence that it has the ability to bypass a life trapping curse

they don't have any natural durability feats because THE CURSE IS EMPOWERING THEIR DURABILITY. get that in your head,

fourth, musou tensei ignores durability is complete BS. if we go by that he could shitstomp characters like dr. manhattan, michael demiurgos, galactus, silver surfer, sentry, lucifer morningstar or even TOAA.

Lastly, provide a proof that musou tensei can bypass/negate a curse.

Here's a link how the curse works:

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/6165465.html

even Dr. Strange said that nothing can hurt them (i hope you don't ignore this again)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:21 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

3) Third way, Kenshiro disarm and steal Harald's weapons, which are empowered with the Rune Magic, and slice them to death with it.

Check and mate mothaa****aaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pwUQRnJ94I

WTF, go read the comic again. the vikings were empowered not the weapons...

my god, i doubt you even read the comic

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 10:22 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow you have selective thinking, the curse made them indestructible/durable, is it hard for that to understand?

"selective thinking".

You are pretending that the spell make them impossible to destroy when it simply enhance their durability.

That's NOT selective thinking.

quote:
second, you're the one who's making the claim about the life siphoning technique, show me concrete evidence that it has the ability to bypass a life trapping curse

That's not how it works.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Harald can resist this kind of ability by posting a feat of Harald actually resisting to that kind of ability.

quote:
they don't have any natural durability feats because THE CURSE IS EMPOWERING THEIR DURABILITY. get that in your head,

Nobody spoke about some "natural durability feats", you are making a red herring once more or a strawman if you pretend that I've said those thing.

quote:
fourth, musou tensei ignores durability is complete BS.

Nope.

Kenshiro can go through his opponent and still hit him.

That's bypassing the durability.

quote:
if we go by that he could shitstomp characters like dr. manhattan, michael demiurgos, galactus, silver surfer, sentry, lucifer morningstar or even TOAA.

RED HERRING + SLIPPERY SLOPE

quote:
Lastly, provide a proof that musou tensei can bypass/negate a curse.

It's not about negating the curse, it's about bypassing the enhanced durability which it does.

quote:
Here's a link how the curse works:

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/6165465.html

Not needed.

I have all volumes and the bio entry

quote:
even Dr. Strange said that nothing can hurt them (i hope you don't ignore this again)

Dr Strange has nothing to hurt them.

WTF, go read the comic again. the vikings were empowered not the weapons...

my god, i doubt you even read the comic

Some mundane centuries year old viking warrior's gear can whistand Mjolnir's blows now ?

Are you pretending that Harald's old rusty swords and armor haven't been empowered by the curse and can block Mjolnir's attacks ?

Fail.

They have been empowered like Dr Strange's spell did to the guys from the shaman's bloodline AND the bio confirms it too.

CHECK & MATE

By the way you should stop debating with me for now, you are using way too much logical fallacies, blind assumptions, fail to back-up your claims and this is becoming boring.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 11:02 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

And one more thing:

Dr Strange didn't break the Curse neither, he simply empowered the warriors from the Shaman's bloodline plus Thor and their weapons & armors to beat Harald & his Vikings so breaking the Curse isn't needed to beat Harald.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 11:11 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

"selective thinking".

You are pretending that the spell make them impossible to destroy when it simply enhance their durability.

That's NOT selective thinking.

That's not how it works.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Harald can resist this kind of ability by posting a feat of Harald actually resisting to that kind of ability.

Nobody spoke about some "natural durability feats", you are making a red herring once more or a strawman if you pretend that I've said those thing.

Nope.

Kenshiro can go through his opponent and still hit him.

That's bypassing the durability.

RED HERRING + SLIPPERY SLOPE

It's not about negating the curse, it's about bypassing the enhanced durability which it does.

Not needed.

I have all volumes and the bio entry

Dr Strange has nothing to hurt them.

Some mundane centuries year old viking warrior's gear can whistand Mjolnir's blows now ?

Are you pretending that Harald's old rusty swords and armor haven't been empowered by the curse and can block Mjolnir's attacks ?

Fail.

They have been empowered like Dr Strange's spell did to the guys from the shaman's bloodline AND the bio confirms it too.

CHECK & MATE

By the way you should stop debating with me for now, you are using way too much logical fallacies, blind assumptions, fail to back-up your claims and this is becoming boring.

OMG are you that dense? if musou tensei or any other hokuto techniques ignores their durability then it also ignores/bypass/negates the curse.... a point you're ignoring all together

second, how can musou tensei ignores someone's durability a red herring? i'm curious on how that is possible, musou tensei just ignores durability. too vague, on what level of durability does it ignore? planetary? universal? multiversal? i'm calling you out on this because is kinda BS.

Dr. Strange can't hurt them because of the curse, marvel's most power sorcerer cant outdo a freaking curse, that speaks volumes...

fourth , Yeah, the three warriors are needed because they are descendants of the shaman..... last time i checked kenshiro is not descended from that shaman..

yeah this is getting boring, you can't provide a hard proof that hokuto no shinken or other martial arts from FOTNS can bypass/negate a curse, just baseless assertions..

so my conclusion still stands, Harald & Co. shitstomps kenshiro....

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 11:23 AM
950Killer
Restricted

Account Restricted

And one more thing:

Dr Strange didn't break the Curse neither, he simply empowered the warriors from the Shaman's bloodline plus Thor and their weapons & armors to beat Harald & his Vikings so breaking the Curse isn't needed to beat Harald.

OMG, read your statement again....

They needed the bloodline of the shaman for them to be defeated... they bypassed the curse....

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 11:25 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

OMG are you that dense? if musou tensei or any other hokuto techniques ignores their durability then it also ignores/bypass/negates the curse.... a point you're ignoring all together

Bullshit.

Here are the effects of the Curse.

The Curse basically empowers the Vikings, it doesn't give them a special ability against the Musou Tensei, neither with Kenshiro's other abilities.

1. Empower their weapons
  2. Empower their shields and armors.
  3. Boost their durability (seen on panel)
  4. Boost their strength

The Musou Tensei allows Kenshiro to go through his opponents and attack them.

quote:
second, how can musou tensei ignores someone's durability a red herring? i'm curious on how that is possible, musou tensei just ignores durability. too vague, on what level of durability does it ignore? planetary? universal? multiversal? i'm calling you out on this because is kinda BS.

You are trying to divert the discussion again to some BS statement unrelated to the topic.

I've already responded to that above.

quote:
Dr. Strange can't hurt them because of the curse, marvel's most power sorcerer cant outdo a freaking curse, that speaks volumes...

It doesn't matter what Dr Strange can or cannot do.

quote:
fourth , Yeah, the three warriors are needed because they are descendants of the shaman..... last time i checked kenshiro is not descended from that shaman..

They are needed so Dr Strange can make a Rune Spell similar to the one of the Shaman so the warriors and THOR can fight the Vikings on a equal ground.

Dr Strange plan to find the equivalent of the Shaman's spell.

Last time I checked THOR isn't a descendant of the Shaman.

The spell of Dr Strange still boost Thor enough so he can beat Harald.

Kenshiro doesn't need that.

quote:
yeah this is getting boring, you can't provide a hard proof that hokuto no shinken or other martial arts from FOTNS can bypass/negate a curse, just baseless assertions..

The fact is that you failed to post proofs of Harald resisting his Life Force being absorbed which means he has no defences against Kenshiro absorbing their Life Force.

quote:
so my conclusion still stands, Harald & Co. shitstomps kenshiro....

So far Kenshiro can:

1. Avoid their attacks easily and continuously hit them until they break and die for good.
  2. Same as above but disarm the Vikings with his techniques and kill them with their own weapons.
  3. Use the Gento Koken to destroy the Undeads at a cellular level.
  4. Absorb the Life Force of the Vikings, killing them in the process
  5. Use his Ki-shield so they cannot approch Kenshiro and will die meeting the Ki-shield
  6. Avoid their attack and blast them back with their own weapons (arrows, spears, whatever...) or with his Ki-blasts.
  7. Use Chin-Na techniques to redirect their own attacks so they impale themselves on their own weapons
  8. Use the Musou Tensei which is an auto-win in all cases.

You gave and proved 0 ways for Harald to go through this and even less to beat Kenshiro.

OMG, read your statement again....

They needed the bloodline of the shaman for them to be defeated... they bypassed the curse....

They didn't bypass the Curse.

Dr Strange used a similar spell to empower the three warriors AND THOR.

That means that you didn't read the story at all or that your reading skills are shit which all in all means the same thing.

[b](please log in to view the image)

Kenshiro can take a nap between every of Harald's attacks.

Check & mate.

Kenshiro wins effortlessly.

Thanks for coming.

Next time that you want to debate with someone try to at least understand a single thing about the context.

Consider yourself debunked. XD

Last edited by RealityWarper on Jul 7th, 2017 at 10:50 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 10:46 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Thor's hammer could have negated the curse but it did, so even though kenshiro's fighting style could be considered magic, I believe Thor's hammer is greater. Have Ken faced magical beings on Harald's level before?

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 7th, 2017 11:21 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drsoe08
Nutjob

Wow so much bullshit in here. From both the OP and the Kenshiro Fanboy lol

The fact that Thor can't harm or destroy Harald (w/o the spell that amp him) is a feat of durability itself. we all know that Thor is one badass dude who can bust planets and shit and kenshiro is just some martial arts grand master that only defeated other grand masters.

Questions to the Kenshiro Fanboy:

1. When & where did Kenshiro absorbed a life force?
2. Was the manga clear about Musou Tensei ignoring durability and in what case that Musou Tensei = Auto Win? if we go by that logic then he could probably solo characters way out of his league. ex. Kenshiro Vs. Sentry. Kenshiro uses Musou Tensei he stomps. sounds stupid right?
3. Is gento koken on par with the spell that Strange formulated? TBH that technique is bullshit too, we don't know if it works against something more powerful than some metahumans.
4. So you saying that Kenshiro is alot more stronger than Thor who can bust planets because of some vague/murky techniques?
5. lastly, strange needed the blood of those 3 because they were descendants of the wise man, then he concocted a similarly powerful spell to amp those 3 and Thor, w/o the blood + the spell that strange formulated there's no way to defeat the those vikings except if you're a high level reality warper or very powerful magic user who can outdo a similarly powerful curse. now the question is will hokuto shinken or other FOTNS techniques works the same way? can hokuto techniques counter rune magic in any form?

Last edited by Drsoe08 on Jul 8th, 2017 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 04:29 PM
Drsoe08 is currently offline Click here to Send Drsoe08 a Private Message Find more posts by Drsoe08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Drsoe08
Wow so much bullshit in here. From both the OP and the Kenshiro Fanboy lol

Don't call me a fanboy.

quote:
The fact that Thor can't harm or destroy Harald (w/o the spell that amp him) is a feat of durability itself. we all know that Thor is one badass dude who can bust planets and shit and kenshiro is just some martial arts grand master that only defeated other grand masters.

"OK"

There is no arguments here.

quote:

Questions to the Kenshiro Fanboy:

Don't call me a fanboy.

quote:

1. When & where did Kenshiro absorbed a life force?
2. Was the manga clear about Musou Tensei ignoring durability and in what case that Musou Tensei = Auto Win? if we go by that logic then he could probably solo characters way out of his league. ex. Kenshiro Vs. Sentry. Kenshiro uses Musou Tensei he stomps. sounds stupid right?
3. Is gento koken on par with the spell that Strange formulated? TBH that technique is bullshit too, we don't know if it works against something more powerful than some metahumans.
4. So you saying that Kenshiro is alot more stronger than Thor who can bust planets because of some vague/murky techniques?
5. lastly, strange needed the blood of those 3 because they were descendants of the wise man, then he concocted a similarly powerful spell to amp those 3 and Thor, w/o the blood + the spell that strange formulated there's no way to defeat the those vikings except if you're a high level reality warper or very powerful magic user who can outdo a similarly powerful curse. now the question is will hokuto shinken or other FOTNS techniques works the same way? can hokuto techniques counter rune magic in any form?

I've already posted my reasons why Kenshiro wins and why he can use the techniques.

Get lost with your loaded questions and your antagonistic style.

You are poorly trying to move the goalposts on irrelevancies and made no valuable arguments for Harald to win, nor countered my points.

You also uses strawmen. That's ridiculous to a point...

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com...uestion-Fallacy

Complex Question Fallacy

plurium interrogationum

(also known as: many questions fallacy, fallacy of presupposition, loaded question, trick question, false question)

Description:

A question that has a presupposition built in, which implies something but protects the one asking the question from accusations of false claims. It is a form of misleading discourse, and it is a fallacy when the audience does not detect the assumed information implicit in the question and accepts it as a fact.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 06:23 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Don't you get it? Ken can't dispel magic with his fighting style.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 01:45 AM