KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Cult of Chucky

Cult of Chucky
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol you still have not explained why talking about muslims reminds you of racism. Did you want another shot?

Nice mental gymnastics as a way to avoid the question.

So are you a proud racist? Or a slightly ashamed one?

Edit- btw your question has already been answered. Your bigoted mind just has to really think to see it.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Jul 4th, 2017 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 02:15 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

It was a legitimate question, but ok

As a convert are you allowed to watch horror films or does your Imam place restrictions on your viewing? I'm genuinely curious to see if you belong to a progressive sect of the faith

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 02:39 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by carthage
It was a legitimate question, but ok

As a convert are you allowed to watch horror films or does your Imam place restrictions on your viewing? I'm genuinely curious to see if you belong to a progressive sect of the faith

Where do you think I live, Afghanistan? What is wrong with you?

I suggest you make friends with some muslims instead of asking me legit retard questions.

While you're at it, you and Surtur should get yourself a few black friends too.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 07:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nice mental gymnastics as a way to avoid the question.

So are you a proud racist? Or a slightly ashamed one?

Edit- btw your question has already been answered. Your bigoted mind just has to really think to see it.

Lol I am going to ask a final time: what was typed out in this thread that made you think of racism?

The only answer you gave was unbelievably stupid, so are you sure you wanna stick with it? I will certainly allow you to go with "I saw comments about Muslims and then saw you comment about them and so I thought of racism" if you need to lol.

Where do you think I live, Afghanistan? What is wrong with you?

I suggest you make friends with some muslims instead of asking me legit retard questions.

While you're at it, you and Surtur should get yourself a few black friends too.

Do you possess the necessary intellect to see how what you just said was kinda racist? Tell me you see it lol. You call someone else a retard, and then tell people to go make some "black" friends. It would be kinda racist if I sought out a friend solely because he was black. I would make friends with people because we share common interests, not because I feel the need to make some diversity friendship quota.

Or was the implication that getting a few black friends would magically give me insight into blacks as a whole? Cuz again, kinda racist lol. Do you feel they are just all the same, Darth?

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 4th, 2017 at 01:13 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 01:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Wow what a rant. Someone's triggered laughing out loud

I love this part though:

It would be kinda racist if I sought out a friend solely because he was black.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 01:34 PM
Impediment
Endless

Back to topic, please.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 03:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow what a rant. Someone's triggered laughing out loud

I love this part though:

Son, it's time to stop. You made a fool of yourself, it's okay. We can talk about Chucky.

I used to have a doll when I was a kid that kinda looked like Chucky, but it didn't scare me...even after I saw the Chucky movies.

This movie will probably be horrible though. If "Bride of Chucky" was dog shit, this has no real hope.

I have to say I'm shocked they didn't just plan some horrible horrible reboot to the series though.

Plus the fact he's voiced by Wormtongue from LOTR doesn't help. That dude is as scary as a damp napkin.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 4th, 2017 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 10:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait no it was a "My Buddy" doll I had, so I guess not truly looking exactly like Chucky...but those cold dead eyes.

(please log in to view the image)

The overhauls were originally blue, they are just stained with the blood of the innocent.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2017 10:21 PM
Darth Thor

Son, it's time to stop. You made a fool of yourself, it's okay. We can talk about Chucky.

Yeah sure. You and Carthage came in here in a Chucky thread on the Movie versus forum completely unprovoked bringing your Islamophobic nonsense. And then you try to take the moral high ground, and try to pass off your various prejudices as you being some kind of intellectual.

I think it's pretty clear whose making a fool outta themselves and whose derailing the thread thumb up

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 12:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah sure. You and Carthage came in here in a Chucky thread on the Movie versus forum completely unprovoked bringing your Islamophobic nonsense. And then you try to take the moral high ground, and try to pass off your various prejudices as you being some kind of intellectual.

I think it's pretty clear whose making a fool outta themselves and whose derailing the thread thumb up

Whatever you need to tell yourself champ.

Now back to the topic, movie will probably be horrible.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 12:26 PM
Darth Thor

Whatever you need to tell yourself champ.

Ironic laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 12:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ironic laughing out loud

Go whine about more racist Muslim comments.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 09:44 PM
Darth Thor

^ IOW: Must Get in Last Word against filthy Muslims and filthy Blacks or coloured people or whatever other type of non-white you might be laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 09:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ IOW: Must Get in Last Word against filthy Muslims and filthy Blacks or coloured people or whatever other type of non-white you might be laughing out loud

But you replying with "ironic" wasn't an attempt to do it? Lol, just stop. Stop while you can, discuss Chucky.

Chucky man, frickin Chucky. Wormtongue. Voiced by Wormtongue. Killed the mom from 7th Heaven in the first movie. Killed her real good.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 10:04 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Impediment
Back to topic, please.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2017 11:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They need to get Chucky in a versus movie, like Freddy Vs Jason.

Wait those horror movies with the evil puppets. Them vs Chucky.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 12:19 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I hope they continue the storyline with his (sister??). Been a few years since I last saw the 2013 film, and it would be funny for them to address what happened to his kid.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 04:21 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm actually wondering...have they *ever* explained why Chucky(or his human self) had this magical power to move his soul into a doll?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 05:25 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Because he had some magical pact with the devil or something? IDK Don't remember entirely.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 07:54 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Pretty sure he learned it from some third-rate mystic that lived down the street.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2017 08:35 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote