KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Sicario 2: Soldado

Sicario 2: Soldado
Started by: jaden101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 05:03 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

6/29/2018 release date, looking forward to this, Sicario was excellent

IMO, they should just called it "Soldado". (Yes, there is a movie already called 'Soldier' and that doesn't matter)

I can understand for marketing that "Sicario 2: Soldado" is a wiser move, so people get the connection and go watch it, but it sounds lame.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 05:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard

IMO, they should just called it "Soldado".
thumb up

nonetheless, I'm hyped for this. I didn't see 'Sicario' in theater, but I'll definitely see 'Soldado' when it's released.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 07:25 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by carthage
New trailer

Fixed.

Shit, looks awesome.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 08:36 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It looks more like a straight-up action flick, which isn't a bad thing in of itself, but what made Sicario so good was the suspense or who was who, which side they were on etc. and that was had up until almost the end of the film; that likely won't be in play this time around as we know the players.

Also do not know a whole lot about Solima; but hopefully he can capture at least some of that great imaginary Villeneuve did with Sicario.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 08:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Hell yea, I love violence.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 09:26 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Then why do you cry when I spank you?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 10:03 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This looks better than the first. Hot damn.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 11:27 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
It looks more like a straight-up action flick, which isn't a bad thing in of itself, but what made Sicario so good was the suspense or who was who, which side they were on etc. and that was had up until almost the end of the film; that likely won't be in play this time around as we know the players.

Also do not know a whole lot about Solima; but hopefully he can capture at least some of that great imaginary Villeneuve did with Sicario.

Romanzo Criminale and Gomorrah are both excellent. Get them all watched.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 11:29 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Sicario was my favorite movie of 2015, so I'm excited for this. The trailer makes it look like this film is going to focus more on the action and is cutting down on the cartel/CIA politics, which reminds me of how the Rambo movies became more cartoonish over time, but with Taylor Sheridan writing, I'm positive it will be great.

Last edited by Dr Will Hatch on Dec 21st, 2017 at 02:44 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 02:41 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Nice to see Jeffrey Donovan still getting work. Really liked Sicario so looking forward to this.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:17 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Sicario 2: Soldado

Josh Brolin, Benicido Del Toro are back

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 07:46 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:03 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ugh....typical KMC bs with the search engine.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 01:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cant wait for this, loved the first one.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 02:14 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Ugh....typical KMC bs with the search engine.

It really is totally useless.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:23 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ok sibyl another top 10 for me this year.! I loved the first one

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 04:46 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
Cant wait for this, loved the first one.

Same

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 11:41 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Don't have terribly high hopes for this since Villeneuve won't be directing, and that was such a big part of why the original was so good.

Oh yeah, and I merged the threads.

Last edited by BackFire on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 12:25 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post May 26th, 2018 08:50 AM