KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Homophobic? Is Homophobia In The Bible?

Homophobic? Is Homophobia In The Bible?
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MythLord
Diamond

Y'know I'm gonna knock this down a few pegs:

Leviticus

This book... is the worst possible thing you can draw a conclusion from. Leviticus also considers wearing mixed fabrics a sin and planting more than one kind of seed in a field:
"Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."
-- Leviticus 19:19

Getting a shave is a sin:
"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."
-- Leviticus 19:27

Eating any form of fat that comes from meat:
"'This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: You must not eat any fat or any blood."
-- Leviticus 3:17

So yeah... That book is not to be taken seriously

Corinthians

The original translation does not use the term homosexuals or sodomites... at all. It uses the terms: Malakoi and Arsenokoitai. Now, let's look over how the terms for Malakoi(Or Malakos, it's singular formulation) were used by Jesus?

"But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? Behold, they that wear soft clothing are in king’s houses."
-- Matthew 11:8

"But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? Behold, they which are gorgeously apparelled, and live delicately, are in king’s houses."
-- Luke 7:25

The bolded parts were referred to as Malakoi(or malakos), so that means having an easy, soft, luxurious life where you can do what you want with no consequences and never having to work or sacrifice anything. A loose translation can lead to lust as well, but not neccessarily same-sex lust. The second term(Arsenokoitai) is usually used to describe falsely taking(or would you prefer stealing?) something hence why you see it says "thieves" after it says "homosexuals" in the "modern" draft of the Corinthians not sodomites:
"Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor homosexuals, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
-- Corinthians 6:9

The verse also believes fornicating is a sin, so now I guess over 75% of the population should burn in hell?

Romans

You should realize a bit of context. At the time, the actual translation meant a man leaving his wife to have sex with a peasent(usually a male boy); this was more referring to pedophilia and adultery on the sickest level than homosexuality.

Timothy

Once again, the term used was Arsenokoitai, which at the time meant thief. In newer eras it and Malakoi referred loosely to lust, but that's out-of-context applications to the text.

So far, the holy scripture does not directly suggest homosexuality is a sin(other than one or two books that suggest 99% of living in any era is a sin).

quote:
The Blood of Jesus Christ (the Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world) will redeem, deliver, save, wash, and rescue you if you don't want to be a homosexual anymore.

No offense, but this is stupid. If God didn't want me to be a bisexual, he wouldn't have allowed me to be born as such(and yes, it's scientifically proven people are born like this). And no, you can't say "Well God doesn't want you to murder/steal/cheat on someone but you do" because that's a life choice and nobody's born a murderer, but rather they are a victim of circumstance created by other people. Sinners are made, not born.

So I don't think Jesus would want me to apologize for either having a girlfriend or a boyfriend, instead I'd think he'd want me to thank him(and I do) for allowing me to live a happy life with another person who loves, cherishes and respects me... As all human beings should do.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2017 07:03 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Excuse me... Mr. Moose. You know God was speaking thru Paul, right?

Therefore God hates fags and sex. cool

*Drops mic*

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2017 06:57 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Robtard
You think seeing one's father naked is such a blasphemy that one's child and then bloodline is cursed? LoLz. You probably do. But really, Ham buttraped his drunkard of a father, probably as revenge for forcing him to go on what likely was a god-awful boat ride.

Error's? That was a direct copy/paste from King James' own bible, you heathen.

Who's child was cursed? Who's bloodline was cursed?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 02:18 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Jmanghan
In the bible it says something along the lines of "A man shall not lay with another man, it is an abomination".

Here it is:

Leviticus 18:22

You shall not lie with man, as with woman. It is an abomination.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 02:23 AM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
Who's child was cursed? Who's bloodline was cursed?

Primo Bible scholar here doesn't know the Hametic thesis.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 03:28 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Primo Bible scholar here doesn't know the Hametic thesis.

Many times when I spot an error in someone's statement I'll ask a question (that I already know the answer to), to get that person to catch their own mistake.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 03:56 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Leviticus 18:22

You shall not lie with man, as with woman. It is an abomination.

Y'know, you could actually attempt to counter my post as oppose to ignoring factual evidence debunking your moronic claims, as oppose to quoting "holy" scripture over and over with no solid basis.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 08:50 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Chapter and verse supporting your assertion.

I can cite chapter and verse refuting your claim.

Romans 1:26-27
For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.

The Bible says that even women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.

Women had "exchanged" the "natural use" for what is "against nature". They were exchanging their bodies sexually with same gender and animals.

Women were doing things sexually with their bodies (most likely homosexuality and bestiality) that is "against nature". The Bible calls their perverted sexual desires vile passions.

So, no, God does "not" approve of, nor condone female homosexual relationships/encounters either.

1. Leviticus is the old Testament source of most homosexuality hating justification, and it quite clearly only refers to men. Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13.

2. New Testament references to male homosexuality include 1 Corinthians 6:9 (which lumps in things like fornicators into the same group of undesirables), 1 Timothy 1:10, and Romans 1:26-27.

3. Only the last one refers to women. And pretty much all of the references to anti-homosexuality in the NT come from the works of Paul, not from the words of Jesus, and not from the words of God.

So you can conclude that Paul hates sex.

Point, you.

quote:
1. Leviticus is the old Testament source of most homosexuality hating justification, and it quite clearly only refers to men. Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13.

Homosexuality hating?

So we’ve went all the way from being called “-phobic” of homosexuality (which I’ve already proven is a misnomer), to now being accused of “hating” homosexuals?

Which is another misnomer.

Neither God (nor Christians) “hate” homosexuals. Homosexuality is “against nature” because God said so. But also, homosexuality is against nature because God didn’t create another “man” to fulfill Adam's need for a helper when he was alone—He created a “woman” (and all of the wonderful blessings a beautiful woman brings into a man’s life).

So man’s sexual counterpart is a “woman”, not a man, and vice versa.

Now, just from a “natural” (or nature) standpoint a man and a woman are compatible for procreation (just like God ordained).

They are compatible in terms of genitalia, and how they correspond to one another (as far as sex is concerned).

They are compatible emotionally (everything a man is “not” emotionally, a woman “is” emotionally—and vice versa.

They are compatible physically. As a rule most women are not as “physically strong” as men, so men are able to do things for women that they cannot do for themselves.

They are compatible in terms of the image and likeness of God that they reflect together. Men and women were “both” created in the “image” and “likeness” of God.

So the above compatibilities are designed the way that they are because they are the “order”, and “will” of God.

However, telling someone God’s will concerning homosexuality is no more hating that person than telling someone God’s will concerning salvation from sin. God wants people just as saved from homosexuality as He wants them saved from the wages of sin.

In addition, two Old Testament Books (Deuteronomy and 1 Kings) also speak on, and denounce homosexuality—“not” just the Book of Leviticus.

Click https://www.biblegateway.com/quicks...;qs_version=KJV

God is no respecter of persons. His prohibitions concerning homosexuality apply “equally” to women.

Click https://www.biblegateway.com/passag...amp;version=AMP

quote:
2. New Testament references to male homosexuality include 1 Corinthians 6:9 (which lumps in things like fornicators into the same group of undesirables), 1 Timothy 1:10, and Romans 1:26-27.

Well, fornicators are in sexual disobedience just like male and female homosexuals, so why not include them?

quote:
3. Only the last one refers to women. And pretty much all of the references to anti-homosexuality in the NT come from the works of Paul, not from the words of Jesus, and not from the words of God.

So you can conclude that Paul hates sex.

Point, you.

As I aforesaid, God is no respecter of persons. His prohibitions concerning homosexuality apply “equally” to women.

Also, the Bible is the Word of God—“not" the word of Paul, Peter, John or any other writer the Holy Spirit gave divine inspiration to in order to write His Word. The Holy Spirit (who gave Paul the divine inspiration to write more than one half of the New Testament) is called the “Spirit of Christ”. So any word written by any writer is the Word of Jesus.

Lastly, I'm against homosexuality just like God, Moses, and the apostle Paul, and “neither” of us hate sex (I’m “not” saying that God has sex. God does “not” have sex). You see, God “created” sex—not man nor the devil.

Here’s how God feels about sex,

Proverbs 5:19
As a loving deer and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; And always be enraptured with her love.

So God wants married couples (“not” boyfriends, girlfriends, people hooking up, sodomites, fornicators, harlots, whores, or homosexuals) to enjoy sex.

Here’s the full verse:

Proverbs 5:15-20
15 Drink water from your own cistern,
And running water from your own well.
16 Should your fountains be dispersed abroad,
Streams of water in the streets?
17 Let them be only your own,
And not for strangers with you.
18 Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice with the wife of your youth.
19 As a loving deer and a graceful doe,
Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;
And always be enraptured with her love.

20 For why should you, my son, be enraptured by an immoral woman,
And be embraced in the arms of a seductress?

That’s what the Bible has to say about sex.

You see, God is not opposed to men and women having sex. He’s opposed to fornication (i.e. all sex without marriage) and/or adultery (i.e. sex, while married, with someone who is not your husband or wife).

So it’s very possible for someone to be against homosexuality and not hate sex.

Here’s a link to an article that I wrote about sex:

Click https://docs.google.com/document/d/...qq5DMaTfFo/edit

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 04:31 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by MythLord
Y'know, you could actually attempt to counter our posts as oppose to ignoring factual evidence debunking your moronic claims and quoting "holy" scripture over and over with no solid basis.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 04:34 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Bad link at the end of my previous post in this thread just two up from this one. reading

Here's a good link:

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 18th, 2017 at 05:04 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 04:59 AM
MythLord
Diamond

God, I love how when blood-sucking Christians have their "proof" debunked, they just kinda decide to ignore it.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 05:10 AM
Adam_PoE

Bad link at the end of my previous post in this thread just two up from this one. reading

Here's a good link:

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 05:21 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by MythLord
God, I love how when blood-sucking Christians have their "proof" debunked, they just kinda decide to ignore it.

Myopic confirmation bias is a common trait for them.

I like how homosexuals are a bigger problem than slavery, genocide, global flooding, God making bets on peoples' lives with Satan, and concubines.

Remember, without the Bible, you're living in sin.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 06:34 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Yeah... torturing people, treating people like objects and the biggest source of good allowing the biggest source of evil to kill innocents is clearly a far better alternative than... two dudes kissing.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 08:39 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Part 1/3

MythLord

quote:
Y'know I'm gonna knock this down a few pegs:

Leviticus

This book... is the worst possible thing you can draw a conclusion from. Leviticus also considers wearing mixed fabrics a sin and planting more than one kind of seed in a field:
"Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."
-- Leviticus 19:19

Getting a shave is a sin:
"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."
-- Leviticus 19:27

Eating any form of fat that comes from meat:
"'This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: You must not eat any fat or any blood."
-- Leviticus 3:17

So yeah... That book is not to be taken seriously

JesusLovesYou

If you think,

“This book... is the worst possible thing you can draw a conclusion from.”

Then you are ignorant—satan—because it is the Word of God.

You see, God had sovereign reasons—that He didn’t ask nor need your consent for, nor permission—concerning why He instituted those agricultural, dress code, grooming, and dietary laws.

Regardless, homosexuality—which the Book of Leviticus condemns is still a sin.

Let those words sink into your hearing.

And, yes, that Book—and the other 65 Books of the Bible are to be taken seriously.

MythLord

quote:
Corinthians

The original translation does not use the term homosexuals or sodomites... at all. It uses the terms: Malakoi and Arsenokoitai. Now, let's look over how the terms for Malakoi(Or Malakos, it's singular formulation) were used by Jesus?

"But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? Behold, they that wear soft clothing are in king’s houses."
-- Matthew 11:8

"But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? Behold, they which are gorgeously apparelled, and live delicately, are in king’s houses."
-- Luke 7:25

The bolded parts were referred to as Malakoi(or malakos), so that means having an easy, soft, luxurious life where you can do what you want with no consequences and never having to work or sacrifice anything. A loose translation can lead to lust as well, but not neccessarily same-sex lust. The second term(Arsenokoitai) is usually used to describe falsely taking(or would you prefer stealing?) something hence why you see it says "thieves" after it says "homosexuals" in the "modern" draft of the Corinthians not sodomites:
"Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor homosexuals, nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
-- Corinthians 6:9

The verse also believes fornicating is a sin, so now I guess over 75% of the population should burn in hell?

JesusLovesYou

The word “malakos” (mä-lä-ko's) has several meanings. In one sense (or shade of meaning) the word means ”soft, soft to the touch, metaph. in a bad sense effeminate, of a catamite, of a boy kept for homosexual relations with a man, of a male who submits his body to unnatural lewdness, of a male prostitute”.

Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G3120&t=KJV

So the context “clearly” indicates what the word means. It means homosexuals. You see, four out of five of the first words Paul lists are sexual sins. The apostle Paul groups these words together in such a manner as to show their relation to one another as sins that involve sex.

1 Corinthians 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind [homosexuals],

The word “arsenokoitçs” (är-se-no-koi'-tâ), which is used in 1 Corinthians 6:9, and 1 Timothy 1:10 literally means, “one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual.

Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...=G733&t=KJV

That’s clear as a bell.

The word “orexis” (o'-re-ksçs), which is translated “lust” in the King James Bible has both a positive and negative meaning. It can denote “desire, longing, eager desire, lust, or appetite (i.e. craving for food)”. However, in Romans 1:27 the word is being used negatively to describe corrupt, unlawful (sexual) desires between men. Both Roman 1:26 and 1:27 are one protracted, or connected thought conveying the same idea which is homosexuality between same sex female (Romans 1:26), and same sex male (Romans 1:27).

Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G3715&t=KJV

If you were a true, born-again, Holy Spirit indwelt, and Biblically educated believer you wouldn’t have any problem understanding why fornication is a sin. I don’t believe that you truly know Christ. You come across as one of the people that the Lord talks about in Matthew 7:21-23.

Matthew 7:21-23

Not everyone that says to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that does the will of My Father which is in Heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your Name? And in Your Name have cast out demons? And in Your Name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from Me, you all that work iniquity.

You see you profess to be a Christian (i.e. to know Christ) but in works (i.e. your unscriptural comments, heart attitude, anger or hatred toward another believer, enmity for God and His Word, and use of profanity) you deny Him.

The Lord Jesus said,

John 13:35
By this shall all men know that you all are My disciples, if you all have love one to another.

Based on the above criteria that I listed, your conduct or behavior contradicts who you say that you are. Your whole demeanor on this site demonstrates a lack of love for another believer, so you cannot be a true disciple of the Lord Jesus. Either you are sorely backslidden and need to confess your sins to God in Jesus Name or, you are not truly saved/born again.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 09:39 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Part 2/3

You have zero fellow feeling with another believer on here which is bizarre. Some of your comments have been in defense of homosexuality and evolution. You've never seen me once defend homosexuality or evolution. In addition, you talk about us so-called “religious” people like you are “not” one of us, as though you are somehow distant from us.

The way you talk about Christians in the third person, and always with disdain like you are not one concerns me because you claim to be one.

You say things like,

“Y'know I'm gonna knock this down a few pegs”.

You're going to knock what down a few pegs, the Word of God? Something about you is not right. Your diction (i.e. choice of words) is extremely ungodly, and unchristian-like. Also, you show “no” interest in seeing sinners on this forum get saved.

Then you put the word holy (which is being used to modify the word Scripture) in quotations as if to mock it, while calling my Biblical claims “moronic”. Contemptuously referring to Christians—whom you “claim” to be—as “blood-sucking”. You “clearly” do not belong to the “household of faith”.

You’re just all talk.

But like Kenneth E. Hagin used to say,

“Putting a label on a can doesn’t put anything in the can”.

You just have a Christian label. But you are not truly born
again.

In fact, the Lord Jesus spoke about people like you,

Mark 7:6

He replied, “Rightly did Isaiah prophesy about you hypocrites (play-actors, pretenders), as it is written [in Scripture], ‘These people honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me.

You claim to be a Christian with your lips but your heart is far from Christ.

I’m not falling for your deception. You don’t fool me one bit. You're a wolf in sheep’s clothing. You have sided with the world, put Christians down, and done everything in your power to blaspheme God with your fake Christian profession, and unholy comments.

The Lord Jesus gave me a heads up on people like you.

The Lord said,

Matthew 7:15-20

“Beware of the false prophets, [teachers] who come to you dressed as sheep [appearing gentle and innocent], but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

By their fruit you will recognize them [that is, by their contrived doctrine and self-focus]. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles?

Even so, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the unhealthy tree bears bad fruit.

A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Therefore, by their fruit you will recognize them [as false prophets].

Beware of false Christians too, who come to me dressed as sheep [i.e. as a Christian], but inwardly are ravenous wolves [unsaved, not born again, not indwelt by the Holy Spirit, children of the devil]. By their fruit I recognize them.

You have no good fruit. It’s all bad. You don’t represent Christ in any way, shape, or form.

The Lord Jesus said,

Matthew 12:34

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks

You cannot speak good about the Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, Word of God (i.e. Bible), or children of God (i.e. believers or so-called Christians) because you are a viper. Out of the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks blasphemy.

MythLord

quote:
Romans

You should realize a bit of context. At the time, the actual translation meant a man leaving his wife to have sex with a peasent(usually a male boy); this was more referring to pedophilia and adultery on the sickest level than homosexuality.

JesusLovesYou

Nowhere in the context of Romans does it say anything about a man leaving his wife. In fact, Romans 1:26-27 is talking about female and male homosexuality. The word means, “one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual”.

The “actual translation”? The Book of Romans was written in Greek. I know what the original Greek words are, and what they mean. So don’t give me this pretentious explanation about “actual translation”. You are no guru, etymologist, professor, scholar, nor linguist. These words are accessible to anyone with an internet connection.

MythLord

quote:
Timothy

Once again, the term used was Arsenokoitai, which at the time meant thief. In newer eras it and Malakoi referred loosely to lust, but that's out-of-context applications to the text.

So far, the holy scripture does not directly suggest homosexuality is a sin(other than one or two books that suggest 99% of living in any era is a sin).

JesusLovesYou

You don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

The word “arsenokoitçs” (är-se-no-koi'-tâ), which is used in 1 Corinthians 6:9, and 1 Timothy 1:10 literally means, “one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual."

There are “only” two Greek words that mean “thief” in the New Testament. The first word is “kleptçs” (kle'p-tâs). It’s where we get the word “kleptomania”, or “kleptomaniac” from.

The word literally means, “an embezzler, pilferer”.

Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G2812&t=KJV

The second Greek word translated thief is “lçstçs” (lâs-tâ's), which means “a robber, plunderer, freebooter, brigand”.

Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G3027&t=KJV

Besides, God only has to tell us one time that homosexuality is a sin for us to know that it is a sin. But He’s told us numerous times in both the Old and New Testament, in multiple Books (e.g. the Books of Deuteronomy, Leviticus, 1 Kings, Romans, 1 Corinthians, and Timothy). The Bible rule of thumb is that in the mouth of two or three witnesses let every word be established (or confirmed). God gave us three witnesses: Moses, the writer of 1 Kings, and the apostle Paul.

JesusLovesYou

But one your most egregiously irreverent acts is your comment about the Blood of Jesus,,

Here’s a quote from me about the “power of the Blood”:

“The Blood of Jesus Christ (the Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world) will redeem, deliver, save, wash, and rescue you if you don't want to be a homosexual anymore.”

And here’s your comment right after,

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 09:39 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Part 3/3

MythLord

quote:
No offense, but this is stupid.

The Blood of Jesus (and the power resident in His Blood to save sinners—is “not” stupid as you claim.

The holy, sinless Blood of Jesus Christ has caused us who received Christ to have our sins remitted, to be cleansed from all unrighteousness, to become born again, and new creations in Christ, as well as the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, manifest sons of God, citizens of the Kingdom of God, redeemed from the curse of the law, good soldiers of Christ, spiritually alive to God, brought to God, reconciled to God, granted the gift of eternal life, indwelt by the Holy Spirit, recipients of a better covenant, to pass from death to life, has disarmed principalities and powers (i.e. demons) He made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it, delivered us from the power of darkness, caused us to be translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son (i.e. the Kingdom of God), has rendered the devil’s power over us idle, and inactive, caused us to be heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ, raised up together with Christ causing us to be seated in heavenly places in Christ, our names to be written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, etc.

That is a short list of the benefits of the Blood of Jesus that you referred to as “stupid”. If it were not for the Blood of Jesus Christ—no person would be saved.

MythLord

quote:
If God didn't want me to be a bisexual, he wouldn't have allowed me to be born as such(and yes, it's scientifically proven people are born like this). And no, you can't say "Well God doesn't want you to murder/steal/cheat on someone but you do" because that's a life choice and nobody's born a murderer, but rather they are a victim of circumstance created by other people. Sinners are made, not born.

JesusLovesYou

Wrong. First, you cannot prove that you were born homosexual.

If you believe that you were, the burden of proof is on “you”.

The links below refute the lie that homosexuality is genetic:

Click http://www.hollanddavis.com/?p=3647

Click [PDF]Science Does Not Support the Claim That Homosexuality Is Genetic

(right-click on your mouse and scroll down to open the above PDF link, or copy and baste in your URL “address bar” and click the “Go to” arrow, or “enter” on your keyboard to access link)

Click https://www.theatlantic.com/science...ay-gene/410059/

God didn’t, but God would permit you to be born a female homosexual (if that were possible, but it’s not because homosexuality is a choice and a matter of the will—not innate, not genetics, nor DNA).

You see, there’s a curse in the Earth. As a result, many infants[b] are born with handicaps, deformed, retarded, developmental issues, disabilities, down syndrome, birth defects, diseases, illnesses, mental and physical deficiencies etc.

And you know what?

God permits them to be born that way.

But it’s not His [b]fault
that babies are born that way. It’s man’s fault for consciously and willfully choosing to sin. Adam “initially” introduced the curse into the world through his sin, but many times people will cause their children to have birth defects and other issues because of the poor health and other choices that they have made (e.g. using hallucinogenic drugs like marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, acid, heroine, or smoking tobacco products, or consuming alcohol while pregnant).

A child could come from a family that has pre-existing health issues or dependencies, such as a predisposition for cancer, heart disease, drug and/or alcohol addiction, etc.

So there’s a host of reasons/causes that a person is (or could be) born with birth defects and other health issues/dependencies.

MythLord

quote:
So I don't think Jesus would want me to apologize for either having a girlfriend or a boyfriend, instead I'd think he'd want me to thank him(and I do) for allowing me to live a happy life with another person who loves, cherishes and respects me... As all human beings should do.

JesusLovesYou

Then you don’t know Jesus.

You might know of another jesus (which the Bible forbids us from believing in), one who you dreamed up in your own unrenewed mind, but you obviously don’t know the Jesus of the Bible (i.e. the “real” Jesus). You see, the Lord Jesus—and His Word—agree.

The jesus that you imagine disagrees with the Word of God—so he cannot be the Jesus of the Bible. The Jesus of the Bible is the Word made flesh; God in physical, Human form. The same God spoken in the first Book of the Bible, and in the very first verse.

Genesis 1:1
In the beginning, God [Elohim] created the heavens and the Earth.

Elohim is “plural” for God. It denotes the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

This God is Three Persons; one God.

The Lord Jesus is the second Person within the triune God.

The jesus you serve is not the same Jesus of the Bible, Who is the Creator, holy, without sin, righteous, just, Judge of all the Earth, and many other facets of Who He is.

But your jesus is an idol, created in “your” image, fashioned with your hands, chiseled you’re your worldview, and placed on the throne of your unregenerate heart. Your christ (who is false) condones your sin, reinforces your unscriptural beliefs, and does not hold you to an absolute standard of righteousness and holiness revealed in his word.

Besides, your happiness is “not” the priority in God’s Kingdom. You think just like the world—who puts “happiness” before the will of God and His righteousness. The world cares “only” about being “happy”. That’s why they keep getting out of one sinful relationship (or marriage), and getting into another—trying to find “happiness”. The world cares “only” about “loving” money and getting as much as they can so that they can satisfy their greed, fulfill the lust of their flesh, and indulge themselves in sinful activities like strip clubs, getting drunk, watching porn, purchasing and using illegal and/or hallucinogenic drugs, fornicating and committing adultery, having sexual orgies, producing demonic horror films, and other films replete with profane dialogue, sex scenes, and other sinful scenes, going to clubs to dance provocatively and dress immodestly, and the like.

The Bible says,

Matthew 6:33
But seek first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you.

So the “priority” is the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness—not your “happiness”. If you do things God’s way you will be happy. But you have to put first things first.

No, what all humans should do is fear God, and keep His commandments, not run around living in perversion and calling it “happiness”.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear [hold in high reverence] God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 20th, 2017 at 09:46 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 09:40 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 10:12 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Oh good he responded...

quote:
If you think,

“This book... is the worst possible thing you can draw a conclusion from.”

Then you are ignorant—satan—because it is the Word of God.

You see, God had sovereign reasons—that He didn’t ask nor need your consent for, nor permission—concerning why He instituted those agricultural, dress code, grooming, and dietary laws.

Regardless, homosexuality—which the Book of Leviticus condemns is still a sin.

Let those words sink into your hearing.

And, yes, that Book—and the other 65 Books of the Bible are to be taken seriously.

That's moronic. I'm satan because I think Leviticus is a stupid book? Of course it is and it's not the Word of God, it's the word of some jerkoff in a cave who thinks he can condemn anyone he chooses. If Leviticus is truly the Word of God, then it conflicts with half the Bible and it condemns literally all human beings to hell. WOW, my Lord sure does love me if me literally breathing can lead to burning in hell for eternity.

quote:
The word “malakos” (mä-lä-ko's) has several meanings. In one sense (or shade of meaning) the word means ”soft, soft to the touch, metaph. in a bad sense effeminate, of a catamite, of a boy kept for homosexual relations with a man, of a male who submits his body to unnatural lewdness, of a male prostitute”.

Click https://www.blueletterbible.org/lan...G3120&t=KJV

So the context “clearly” indicates what the word means. It means homosexuals. You see, four out of five of the first words Paul lists are sexual sins. The apostle Paul groups these words together in such a manner as to show their relation to one another as sins that involve sex.

The word “arsenokoitçs” (är-se-no-koi'-tâ), which is used in 1 Corinthians 6:9, and 1 Timothy 1:10 literally means, “one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual.

That’s clear as a bell.

The word “orexis” (o'-re-ksçs), which is translated “lust” in the King James Bible has both a positive and negative meaning. It can denote “desire, longing, eager desire, lust, or appetite (i.e. craving for food)”. However, in Romans 1:27 the word is being used negatively to describe corrupt, unlawful (sexual) desires between men. Both Roman 1:26 and 1:27 are one protracted, or connected thought conveying the same idea which is homosexuality between same sex female (Romans 1:26), and same sex male (Romans 1:27).

Your source is a biased one made up by the same blood-sucking Christians as you. Doing a bit of research beyond just the shallow surface to support your end would lead you to see that historians, as well as several theologists actually confirm the terms in Corinthians are not referring to homosexuality. Now sure the first few sins listed are lust-related, but then the sin listed after malakos is theft, greed, so it's clearly not sex-exclusive.

quote:
Nowhere in the context of Romans does it say anything about a man leaving his wife. In fact, Romans 1:26-27 is talking about female and male homosexuality. The word means, “one who lies with a male as with a female, sodomite, homosexual”.

The “actual translation”? The Book of Romans was written in Greek. I know what the original Greek words are, and what they mean. So don’t give me this pretentious explanation about “actual translation”. You are no guru, etymologist, professor, scholar, nor linguist. These words are accessible to anyone with an internet connection.

Look it up, mate. It's ultimately referring to a slave-owner cheating on his family by laying with a boy(an underaged slave). I looked it up and I've talked to a few people who know the Bible by heart and they agree about that context.

quote:
If you were a true, born-again, Holy Spirit indwelt, and Biblically educated believer you wouldn’t have any problem understanding why fornication is a sin. I don’t believe that you truly know Christ. You come across as one of the people that the Lord talks about in Matthew 7:21-23.
You see you profess to be a Christian (i.e. to know Christ) but in works (i.e. your unscriptural comments, heart attitude, anger or hatred toward another believer, enmity for God and His Word, and use of profanity) you deny Him.

Based on the above criteria that I listed, your conduct or behavior contradicts who you say that you are. Your whole demeanor on this site demonstrates a lack of love for another believer, so you cannot be a true disciple of the Lord Jesus. Either you are sorely backslidden and need to confess your sins to God in Jesus Name or, you are not truly saved/born again.

You have zero fellow feeling with another believer on here which is bizarre. Some of your comments have been in defense of homosexuality and evolution. You've never seen me once defend homosexuality or evolution. In addition, you talk about us so-called “religious” people like you are “not” one of us, as though you are somehow distant from us.

The way you talk about Christians in the third person, and always with disdain like you are not one concerns me because you claim to be one.

You say things like,

“Y'know I'm gonna knock this down a few pegs”.

You're going to knock what down a few pegs, the Word of God? Something about you is not right. Your diction (i.e. choice of words) is extremely ungodly, and unchristian-like. Also, you show “no” interest in seeing sinners on this forum get saved.

Then you put the word holy (which is being used to modify the word Scripture) in quotations as if to mock it, while calling my Biblical claims “moronic”. Contemptuously referring to Christians—whom you “claim” to be—as “blood-sucking”. You “clearly” do not belong to the “household of faith”.

You’re just all talk.

But like Kenneth E. Hagin used to say,

“Putting a label on a can doesn’t put anything in the can”.

You just have a Christian label. But you are not truly born
again.

You claim to be a Christian with your lips but your heart is far from Christ.

I’m not falling for your deception. You don’t fool me one bit. You're a wolf in sheep’s clothing. You have sided with the world, put Christians down, and done everything in your power to blaspheme God with your fake Christian profession, and unholy comments.

You have no good fruit. It’s all bad. You don’t represent Christ in any way, shape, or form.

You cannot speak good about the Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, Word of God (i.e. Bible), or children of God (i.e. believers or so-called Christians) because you are a viper. Out of the abundance of your heart your mouth speaks blasphemy.

You done with your ramblings, sweetheart? Good. Lemme explain something to you:
I don't hate you. I don't hate any human being, really. It's not in my nature to hate. It is, however, in my nature to expose -- what was the term you used? -- vipers, such as yourself.
You see: you preach the Bible like it's the actual "Word of God"(it isn't) while ignoring the fundamental realities of your own religion. What you offer is not a solution, but rather an existential-crisis-evasion. "Don't look over there, look over here; Don't listen to that, listen to this" And of course you shut your eyes and place your hands over your ears when your limited view of reality is challenged.

You can claim I'm not a Christian because I don't take every single word from an outdated book seriously, I don't mind. You can claim I'm a false prophet, satan, wolf in sheep's clothing(ironically, my name, when translated, actually does mean wolf) and I won't mind. But that won't change anything. My post does nothing to defame Christ, or God or every Christian. My post doesn't knock "the Word of God" a few pegs... My post knocks you down. You and your close-minded beliefs about how you got all of reality figured out by clinging to minsterpretations of old texts.

The rest of your post is a pointless mess and you're attempting to refute well-known scientific facts with biased sources designed to spread propaganda. Also, it's a nitpick but I wasn't born homosexual, I was born bisexual. Big difference. thumb up

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 11:25 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Also, for the love of Christ, can you please organise your posts better? It's really easy to not have to spread out a poor-formatted three-post long rant which ultimately amounts to 4 sentences repeating themselves over and over.

Try and do that.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 11:27 AM