KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movies you randomly put on but enjoyed

Movies you randomly put on but enjoyed
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Movies you randomly put on but enjoyed

If you've ever had an hour to kill sometimes, have you ever put on a movie that you never imagined you'd watch? What film did you watch outside of the usual genres you enjoy and that you found yourself at the very least enjoying. Did you end up checking out similar films or just watch the movie once and never again?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 09:59 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Found it in a DVD 3-for-1, loved the movie, bought the Blu-Ray, and made its main character my member pic: Dark City. I then sought out The Crow (directed by Alex Proyas as well of course) and then The Crow: City of Angels. Say what you will about City of Angels, I really enjoyed it, and of course The Crow is a classic and one of my favorite comic book/action movies of all-time.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 10:38 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's been a few movies on late an night or on Netflix that I'd never heard of but watched and enjoyed.

Session 9
These Final Hour
The Legend of Baggar Vance
The Divide
The Signal
Primer
Perfect Sense

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 12:48 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I'd never heard of Remember the Titans til I saw it randomly at 2am one time. Brilliant movie.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 12:54 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Duel when I was younger, was waiting for a WWE PPV to start and that was on and I loved it, got it on DVD a few years later

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 01:49 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Trick r' Treat and it pretty much became my favorite movie.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 02:30 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HellRider

"Sharky's Machine"(1981) I was really stoned and flipping around to watch anything. This was on HBO or something. The name gave me the impression it was going to be a cheesy SCI-Fi movie but it was a really good action packed film noir. Completely caught off guard.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 10:57 PM
HellRider is currently offline Click here to Send HellRider a Private Message Find more posts by HellRider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
prabhash.s
Restricted

Account Restricted

Few years back i just randomly selected Iron man 1 to watch and then i came to know about marvel and later watched all the series of marvel movies

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 10:05 AM
prabhash.s is currently offline Click here to Send prabhash.s a Private Message Find more posts by prabhash.s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Fighting.

Watership Down.

Arn: The Knights Templar.

Ironclad.

Ride Along 2.

A Knight's Tale.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 14th, 2017 01:52 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Battleship

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 15th, 2017 03:45 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Home alone 3

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 15th, 2017 03:47 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote