KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Bucket List

The Bucket List
Started by: Nuke Nixon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That sounds suspiciously like communism, -5 conservative points to you, Sir.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 02:28 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
That would be a neat trick.

Damn, I figured more people would have had similar things on their bucket list. I feel awkward now, boy is my face red(it's orphan blood, I'm not actually blushing).

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Well the medical community is doing interesting things with stem cells, I imagine people are waiting for that to grant them their immortality.

Shouldn't take too long, provided Planned Parenthood is kept funded so they can donate the required materials... (blood of orphans)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:11 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well the medical community is doing interesting things with stem cells, I imagine people are waiting for that to grant them their immortality.

Shouldn't take too long, provided Planned Parenthood is kept funded so they can donate the required materials... (blood of orphans)

Oh and they are legit doing "give older people blood from younger people to revitalize them" type of shit too lol. First it was done with rats, and now people.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I still say they should go full on Logan's Run and deal with old people before they get so old their quality of life goes south. Like you hit 65 your hand crystal starts glowing and you volunteer to go out with a bang.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is all gonna lead to an elderly millionaire kidnapping the local children in order to prolong his life.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:45 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Simpsons did it.

Also, pretty sure that's why Trump had so many kids.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:47 PM
Flyattractor

Trump can just prove he has DONE IT more times then Nuke.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:11 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Well duh, he's like 20 years older and rich. Works in an industry where models and actresses and other hot chicks are everywhere... stands to reason he's boned the population of a small city by now.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 11:50 AM
Flyattractor

That and he leaves the house more then once a month.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 08:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

As many death threats as he gets that's pretty dumb.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:10 PM
Flyattractor

That is what a BUCKET List is for.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:13 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

#95 Try to figure out Fly's type of logic.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:16 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

#94 Draw nipples on the Statue of Liberty.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:16 PM
Flyattractor

#95 Try to figure out Fly's type of logic.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 12:02 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

#93 Live long enough to join Starfleet Academy

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:39 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

#92 Pilot a shuttle out past Orion

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:40 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

#91 Dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:41 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

#90 Bullseye womp rats in my T-16

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:43 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

#89 Have a shoot-out during a car chase

Old Post Feb 11th, 2018 04:35 PM