KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Squirrel Girl vs Lobo

Squirrel Girl vs Lobo
Started by: TheHulkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bluewaterrider

Actually, that reminds me of the following, which was originally(?) part of a scene in another movie, and it had the cry of a dolphin or dolphins or a whale or whales, and Scottish fans older than 20 should recognize it, but probably no one else, and that's okay ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZnRe6e20xE

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:11 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yep, those are the ones. big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:12 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lobo can also fight as a spirit, so even if his entire body is destroyed, and all the blood gone, he's still able to fight.

And has tech that has trapped Deadman. Traverses black holes. Speaks nearly 18,000 languages. Created a virus that killed his race (and we've all seen how durable his race are). Is called upon to casually fix advanced technology in the JLA.

He's not just a mindless brute, though he fights like it when needed.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:27 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

In other words, Squirrel Girl is still taking this fight, 'cause she's taken down herald-level teams, while Lobo can't even get past Supergirl or the Teen Titans ...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Source: Teen Titans #50 (October 2007)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 11:58 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Inconsistent showings due to his nature, which we can safely disregard for this forum smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 12:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lobo can also fight as a spirit, so even if his entire body is destroyed, and all the blood gone, he's still able to fight.

Say, even though we both know Squirrel Girl's not about bloodletting or killing folk, and thus would render this point moot, this DOES sound pretty hax.

Do you have scans of this?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 12:05 PM
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

He's also taken on literal skyfathers, which kinda put heralds into perspective.
https://m.imgur.com/5e0gWpk

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 12:13 PM
bluewaterrider

Hmm. Not bad.

I got something for that, but the sky father thing IS impressive.

In the meantime, however, since I collected material to counter the OTHER things you brought up ...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 02:56 PM
bluewaterrider

Now to be fair, you DID say or suggest Lobo has some showings in which he's actually an intelligent fighter, and doesn't just mindlessly brawl.
I'd be interested in seeing those because Lobo was charging like a mindless bull in the Superman fight I presented a few pages ago.

If you can't, though, I'd like to proffer one of many examples of Doreen demonstrating fight savvy (getting the robbers in this showing to swing at an "empty" suit instead of herself) and suggest that if Lobo can be fooled by holograms and projector images, he'd fare scarcely any better ...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Note that this is another example, though of course duplicable at lower levels than herald, of Squirrel Girl's Mary Sue strength.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 03:12 PM
bluewaterrider

Including this if for no other reason than to homage the idea you penned in Id's tournament. Doreen duplicates your multiple Flash idea, demonstrating the ability to think outside the box to fight her opponents, clones herself, proving she has another way to meet superior numbers than simply being awesome, and defeats Dr. Doom's time travel plots:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 03:32 PM
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Well, I have to admit --

Loga Lobo DOES have an awesome healing fa regen capability ...

Speaking of Wolverine ...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Oh, if you're curious about the Doombot:

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 03:51 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 04:05 PM
DarkSaint85

And if I can,you'll stop spamming?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 04:12 PM
bluewaterrider

Don't be mad just because I have a more hax character than you.

There's only so much a Wolverine clone can be expected to do against a TRUE Mary Sue:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 04:47 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol, I'm not mad.

I'm just wondering why you always think that you're imparting some kind of secret hidden knowledge?

I actually follow Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. I know of her feats.

You haven't shown any strength, durability, Regen, skill feats to say she wins.

Merely...yes,you got it, ABC logic once more. Look! A beats B, who could beat C, therefore A beats C!

That's all your scans are doing. So nothing new.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 05:00 PM
bluewaterrider

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol, I'm not mad.

I'm just wondering why you always think that you're imparting some kind of secret hidden knowledge?

I actually follow Unbeatable Squirrel Girl. I know of her feats.

You haven't shown any strength, durability, Regen, skill feats to say she wins.

Merely...yes,you got it, ABC logic once more. Look! A beats B, who could beat C, therefore A beats C!

That's all your scans are doing. So nothing new.

confused

In the Wonder Woman versus Flash thread, I could at least convince myself you THOUGHT you had a point by trying to eliminate proxies from discussion. There at least there is a history of SOME type of direct conflict between the title characters of the thread. Here, unless you go by feats or proxies, what exactly do you have? You've yet to present any alternate model.

Regen is sophistry; Squirrel Girl doesn't cut or even get excessively violent with her opponents, let alone kill them; there's nothing to resurrect or regen FROM, making Lobo's possession of those traits at optimum levels a moot point.
Fist to face doesn't require bloodletting after all, and such has certainly proven sufficient to bring Lobo down in the past.

I've presented a number of skill and durability showings. Your response here suggests you're simply not looking at the scans I'm presenting.

I must say, too, that I am genuinely mystified that you can speak as if Squirrel Girl's feats are common knowledge, let alone that the average reader of this thread should know she has the strength and toughness to endure 2 or more TRAINS running over her, or that she lightly endured the Hulk trying to stomp on her, could contend physically with the Rhino, proved herself worthy of lifting Mjolnir, demonstrated strength and skill enough to toss 5 full-grown adult simultaneously over 800 feet up and 2 or 3 blocks away into a pool with pinpoint accuracy, and once tossed Kraven so high that she had time enough to talk aloud to herself, consider options, and then speak to her squirrel friends for advice before catching him in her arms. And if we take the feats of Squirrel Girl from her physical equal produced from the duplicating machine, it's game over

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Source: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Beats Up the Marvel Universe

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 05:49 PM
DarkSaint85

And how does any of that compare to a half torn Lobo, who was still able to swing stellar mass around?

The regen was to show even blunt force attacks would have little or no effect- hard to KO a person when they are able to fight without a head, or without soft tissue, or even without a body.

Whilst it may have looked sufficient in the past, Zack's scans show that such showings are moot, owing to his unique nature and owing to forum rules. He isn't weakened, nor is he amped. He's at his full 100%self.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 05:55 PM
bluewaterrider

1. By that reasoning, Hulk, Flash, Supergirl, Superman, Deadpool, Red She-Hulk, Martian Manhunter, Sabretooth, Wolverine, etcetera could not be knocked out, because most of them have outlandishly strong healing factors as well.

2. Gotta read that fine print. Examine the scans I gave and you'll find Squirrel Girl contended with the entirety of the Marvel Universe there. I'd say that's safely in excess of Lobo versus SkyFathers, especially when you consider beings like the Pre-Retcon Beyonder:

"Every Marvel character EVER is here for this fight;
we just didn't have room for them all on this page!

You know what this means, right?

This means every single "Squirrel Girl versus [your favorite character]"
fight scene fan art you draw is now canon
. Thank me later!!"

Iceman all by himself should handily take Lobo with little fuss.
And here I've got a lady the author himself tells me I can consider as having literally contended with all the MCU until being knocked out only by HERSELF?

Game, set, and match, pal.

Thank you for playing.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 06:41 PM
Senor Cage

Herald level teams? How about Lobo's fight with Wildstorm's THE AUTHORITY? stick out tongue

Even the Authority admit they can't fully kill Lobo. Even survives an ENRAGED attack by JENNY QUANTUM.

Calls Lobo a "Homicidal Concept"

Lobo run in with a BLACK HOLE! Gets squashed down, looking like a coin.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 06:49 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
1. By that reasoning, Hulk, Flash, Supergirl, Superman, Deadpool, Red She-Hulk, Martian Manhunter, Sabretooth, Wolverine, etcetera could not be knocked out, because most of them have outlandishly strong healing factors as well.

But most of them can't fight with their souls. Lobo is more akin to Deadman in that respect.

I mean, does Wolverine do this?

quote:

2. Gotta read that fine print. Examine the scans I gave and you'll find Squirrel Girl contended with the entirety of the Marvel Universe there. I'd say that's safely in excess of Lobo versus SkyFathers, especially when you consider beings like the Pre-Retcon Beyonder:

"Every Marvel character EVER is here for this fight;
we just didn't have room for them all on this page!

You know what this means, right?

fight scene fan art you draw is now canon
. Thank me later!!"

Iceman all by himself should handily take Lobo with little fuss.
And here I've got a lady the author himself tells me I can consider as having literally contended with all the MCU until being knocked out only by HERSELF?

Game, set, and match, pal.

Thank you for playing.

Game, set, and match indeed.

Oh wait.

You post (useless, as usual) scans of SG....NOT winning. As per your own scan (better re-read the fine print, as per you own instruction):

quote:
fight scene fan art you draw is now canon. Thank me later!!"

So she fought them, and.....didn't win, wasn't even in contention, and you say this is a feat?

OK.

All your scan shows is that she fought every single character. And lost.

By THAT spurious logic, Lobo has ALSO fought beings....and lost.

As for Beyonders....Lobo too has fought ABOVE Skyfathers. Here, he fights, and kills, Gawd and Dave. Two omnipotent, omniscient beings who had created their own universe, and had summoned Lobo.

Then you post scans of her..what?

quote:
demonstrated strength and skill enough to toss 5 full-grown adult simultaneously over 800 feet up and 2 or 3 blocks away into a pool with pinpoint accuracy, and once tossed Kraven so high that she had time enough to talk aloud to herself, consider options, and then speak to her squirrel friends for advice before catching him in her arms.

Compare and contrast FIVE FULL GROWN MEN! OH MY!
https://static.comicvine.com/upload.../3148637-12.jpg

quote:
she has the strength and toughness to endure 2 or more TRAINS running over her

WOW!

Healing faster than Superman can hurt him.

Also, Zack's scans of him enduring a black hole.

Additonally:

And:

As for haxx abilities...

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Nov 28th, 2017 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 07:35 PM