KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Squirrel Girl vs Lobo

Squirrel Girl vs Lobo
Started by: TheHulkster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

yeesh.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

But most of them can't fight with their souls. Lobo is more akin to Deadman in that respect.

I mean, does Wolverine do this?

(please log in to view the image)

Game, set, and match indeed.

Oh wait.

You post (useless, as usual) scans of SG....NOT winning. As per your own scan (better re-read the fine print, as per you own instruction):

So she fought them, and.....didn't win, wasn't even in contention, and you say this is a feat?

OK.

All your scan shows is that she fought every single character. And lost.

By THAT spurious logic, Lobo has ALSO fought beings....and lost.

As for Beyonders....Lobo too has fought ABOVE Skyfathers. Here, he fights, and kills, Gawd and Dave. Two omnipotent, omniscient beings who had created their own universe, and had summoned Lobo.

Then you post scans of her..what?

Compare and contrast FIVE FULL GROWN MEN! OH MY!
https://static.comicvine.com/upload.../3148637-12.jpg

WOW!

Healing faster than Superman can hurt him.

Also, Zack's scans of him enduring a black hole.

Additonally:

And:

As for haxx abilities...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I know crossovers don't count, but Lobo Vs The Mask was pretty awesome.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:20 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

How would SG fare in a fight against The Mask I wonder?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2017 08:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

In the Wonder Woman versus Flash thread, I could at least convince myself you THOUGHT you had a point by trying to eliminate proxies from discussion. There at least there is a history of SOME type of direct conflict between the title characters of the thread. Here, unless you go by feats or proxies, what exactly do you have? You've yet to present any alternate model.

Regen is sophistry; Squirrel Girl doesn't cut or even get excessively violent with her opponents, let alone kill them; there's nothing to resurrect or regen FROM, making Lobo's possession of those traits at optimum levels a moot point.
Fist to face doesn't require bloodletting after all, and such has certainly proven sufficient to bring Lobo down in the past.

I've presented a number of skill and durability showings. Your response here suggests you're simply not looking at the scans I'm presenting.

I must say, too, that I am genuinely mystified that you can speak as if Squirrel Girl's feats are common knowledge, let alone that the average reader of this thread should know she has the strength and toughness to endure 2 or more TRAINS running over her, or that she lightly endured the Hulk trying to stomp on her, could contend physically with the Rhino, proved herself worthy of lifting Mjolnir, demonstrated strength and skill enough to toss 5 full-grown adult simultaneously over 800 feet up and 2 or 3 blocks away into a pool with pinpoint accuracy, and once tossed Kraven so high that she had time enough to talk aloud to herself, consider options, and then speak to her squirrel friends for advice before catching him in her arms. And if we take the feats of Squirrel Girl from her physical equal produced from the duplicating machine, it's game over

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Source: The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Beats Up the Marvel Universe

Of course, what was neglected to be mentioned, was that these showings (and a good many others posted by bluewaterrider) were from a standalone story.

IOW,non canon. It doesn't relate to the marvel u.

Of course, bluewater doesn't mention it. Shows the peril of just vomiting scans onto a page and hoping others don't actually bother, safe in the ego building practice of shouting loudest.

Source:http://marvel.com/comics/collection...verse_hardcover

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jan 10th, 2018 at 05:25 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 05:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote