KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Famous Quotes

Famous Quotes
Started by: olivia900

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 12:04 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 12:23 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

How exactly is a rainbow made? How does positrac on the rear-end of a Plymouth work? It just does

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 08:08 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 08:13 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is winning

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 08:23 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 02:10 AM
riv6672

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 10:48 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

You've got me?! Who's got you?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 11:40 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

There are only two types of people I hate in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's culture....and the Dutch.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 07:22 PM
riv6672

^^^laughingMFAO

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 08:21 PM
riv6672

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 08:22 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

lol.

The other day I thought about teaching under privileged kids to learn to read better, and just thinking about was the most rewarding experience I've ever had

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 08:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"I don't think Ivanka would do that inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her."

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 08:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ Disturbing.

Yea, see, you have a problem often referred to as, uh, homo UN-erectus. Yea, that would be when your wang is hugified not by the presence of a woman, but rather by a man.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 08:35 PM
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"I don't think Ivanka would do that inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I would be dating her."

^^^SICK! sick

Originally posted by socool8520
lol.

The other day I thought about teaching under privileged kids to learn to read better, and just thinking about was the most rewarding experience I've ever had

Where's that from???

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 08:36 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Zoolander

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 08:36 PM
riv6672

Ah nertz, i didnt catch it!
Thanks, bruddah...thumb up

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 09:28 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop once in a while, you could miss it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 09:31 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by riv6672
Ah nertz, i didnt catch it!
Thanks, bruddah...thumb up

It's all good. lol

What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrent arroma of fine fine dining? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikined to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. You heard me release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. Thats right, don't be shy, whip out everything you've got, and do it in da butt

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 09:40 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 09:57 PM