KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (120): « First ... « 110 111 [112] 113 114 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur

Lmao, when I saw the name of htis article and then saw it was written by Sally Kohn I knew it would be gold:

We need 'extreme vetting' for toxic masculinity

"We must together open our eyes. Donald Trump called for the expansion of "extreme vetting" for people entering the United States. Why aren't we "extreme vetting" men who are here? Why aren't we talking about toxic masculinity? Why aren't we, as a society, seriously scrutinizing men and masculinity -- and how the way we raise our children, treat our workers and form our policies perpetuates behavior we say we don't want."

laughing

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Browncoat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lmao, when I saw the name of htis article and then saw it was written by Sally Kohn I knew it would be gold:

"We must together open our eyes. Donald Trump called for the expansion of "extreme vetting" for people entering the United States. Why aren't we "extreme vetting" men who are here? Why aren't we talking about toxic masculinity? Why aren't we, as a society, seriously scrutinizing men and masculinity -- and how the way we raise our children, treat our workers and form our policies perpetuates behavior we say we don't want."

laughing
I think she's on to something thumb up smart woman

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 06:56 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

laughing

Stupid *****

ďI am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!Ē

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:29 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

In This Episode: "What What Up the Butt-Anal 101"

The Left are so ANTI-SCIENCE at this point it is still pretty funny.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Firefly218
I think she's on to something thumb up smart woman

*smh* Dude...this is cuck behavior lol. But I want to see how far you are willing to go with this. This article is from July, why not tell me what you think of it?

Iím Done Pretending Men Are Safe (Even My Sons)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

*smh* Dude...this is cuck behavior lol.

^^
(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:41 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Bashy is posting a lot. He must be hurting pretty bad.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

ANOTHER fake hate crime. We need jail time for these people.

What the Air Force Academy hate crime hoax teaches us about the mainstream media and race

I want the guy who gave a speech to the 4,000 cadets to apologize. He didn't make up the lie, but he gave the speech tearing them down over it. He needs to give them another speech and apologize.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:43 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Where's the problem? The person who wrote those racist words and faked harassement was kicked out of the academy. If it had been a real incident, the person who did it would have been kicked out as well. Seems the the would-be-victim/perpetrator received the same punishment. Seems like justice served.

He gave a speech about "If you canít treat someone with dignity and respect, get out.", that's a solid foundation to be on regardless of this or not. What exactly should be take back?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

LOL a Flecca Talks in my city, god dammit these people are cancerous:

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:50 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Robtard
Where's the problem? The person who wrote those racist words and faked harassement was kicked out of the academy. If it had been a real incident, the person who did it would have been kicked out as well. Seems the the would-be-victim/perpetrator received the same punishment. Seems like justice served.

He gave a speech about "If you canít treat someone with dignity and respect, get out.", that's a solid foundation to be on regardless of this or not. What exactly should be take back?

Don't take it back, apologize and also talk about the dangers of making up hate crimes. That is a subject certainly worth a lecture too.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:50 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Don't take it back, apologize and also talk about the dangers of making up hate crimes. That is a subject certainly worth a lecture too.

Apologize for what though? His speach/topic is a good point regardless of this happening or not.

I think the person being ejected from the academy is proof that one shouldn't fake hate crimes.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Apologize for what though? His speach/topic is a good point regardless of this happening or not.

I think the person being ejected from the academy is proof that one shouldn't fake hate crimes.

And why not also give a speech about the danger of faking them? Why would that be bad?

And you just pulled the bullshit we always see pulled when fake hate crimes are exposed with your "his speech was good regardless". That is ALWAYS the excuse. It is "well this might be fake, but in general this stuff exists so..." but Nope, it doesn't make preaching over a fake hate crime okay.

If he can lecture them about that surely a lecture about the danger of faking hate crimes is warranted. Now in your opinion, what do you feel the chances are of that happening?

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 10th, 2017 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:56 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Because the person who faked it was punished in the same fashion as if it were real and the perpetrator was caught? I think that sent the message about committing fake hate crimes; they're not tolerated and if caught you will be punished.

I see no BS, his speech was worthy of subject even if it was a stand alone speech. Not sure what he needs to take back or amend.

See my first paragraph above.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:22 AM
Surtur

So his speech was worthy, but a speech about the danger of fake hate crimes is not, because the guy got punished. Gotcha.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:23 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

If the faker got a slap on the wrist, I'd see your point. But he was punished in the same fashion if a perpetrator had actually done it and been caught.

Which I think was your initial problem since you opened up with "We need jail time for these people." Imo, if you knowingly falsely accuse someone of a wrongdoing; suffering the same punishment that they would have received if guilty is justice done. It sends a "don't falsely accuse or you will be punished" message.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:29 AM
Surtur

So why was a speech needed, because if they'd caught the guy they would punish him if it was an actual hate crime. So why did they need a lecture about that, but not about the dangers of fake hate crimes?

And it goes beyond this, we are hearing about more and more fake hate crimes. You wanna lecture them about hate cool, lecture them about this too. I doubt all of them got the lesson just because one person got punished.

If someone did a hate crime and didn't admit to it, a lecture solves nothing. So, I can't see why that lecture is okay, but a talk about the dangers of faking this stuff just isn't needed, because one guy got punished? No, sorry.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 11th, 2017 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:32 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

The speak was about racism/intolerance, which I hope we can agree is something that happens factually quit often and should be shut down wherever it appears. I see no value in the guy making a new speech about how fake hate crimes are shit, considering the faker/perp was caught and ejected from school and it's not something that happens often, like real hate crimes.

I don't know how many different ways to put this to you, so going to have to just agree to disagree. I don't think the Airforce did anything wrong here, as they punished the guy who wronged.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:36 AM
Surtur

The speak was about racism/intolerance, which I hope we can agree is something that happens factually quit often and should be shut down wherever it appears. I see no value in the guy making a new speech about how fake hate crimes are shit, considering the faker/perp was caught and ejected from school and it's not something that happens often, like real hate crimes.

I don't know how many different ways to put this to you, so going to have to just agree to disagree. I don't think the Airforce did anything wrong here, as they punished the guy who wronged.

And if someone was committing ACTUAL hate crimes and was caught they'd face consequences. So why was a speech needed? Faking hate crimes is just another form of racism and intolerance lol. You have not adequately explained why that shouldn't be discussed in a speech.

Cuz I mean, if you fake a hate crime that in itself is a hate crime lol.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:38 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Already covered that in the previous exchange, we're just spinning wheels if you don't want to listen to what I said.

You can feel the Airforce handled this wrong, I don't. Not sure what else is there to say.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:56 AM