KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 130 131 [132] 133 134 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

What are you smoking?

Where’s you’re outrage when Christians are being punish for shits that happen thousands of years ago.

When we know longer say merry Christmas anymore, but happy holidays?

Yeah, could care less if anyone insult Islam, a religion based on hate.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:50 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

"When we know longer say merry Christmas anymore, but happy holidays?" -Squallx

Seriously, who is stopping you from saying this? I said it on Friday to a co-worker who is leaving, "take care and have a Merry Christmas.", no one stopped me. The Anti-Christmas Leftist Police didn't penalize me. It's a silly bogyman you people use and I laugh at that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
What are you smoking?

Where’s you’re outrage when Christians are being punish for shits that happen thousands of years ago.

When we know longer say merry Christmas anymore, but happy holidays?

Yeah, could care less if anyone insult Islam, a religion based on hate.

fake-ass drama

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
fake-ass drama

Yes, but it is all you have to go with.

Well that and pics of Dog Poop.

eek!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
fake-ass drama

This is almost as funny as seeing CNN the other day chastise ABC for their shoddy reporting.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tax Cuts and Liberal Hysteria

"America died tonight". Holy shit, way to really set the bar low for this lol. Things Trump has to accomplish:

-Not being as bad as Hitler
-Not letting America die

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I saw that lol. At first Oswalt was holding his own, but he began to lose the encounter and started to kinda back down. Then he said he was leaving, but then came back lol.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:05 PM
Flyattractor

Reminds me of a few of our Lefty Posters Here.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:11 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Again, if they don't wanna piss people off fair enough, but if they aren't going to be critical, they should at least be neutral as opposed to giving Muhammad lip service. You can avoid saying controversial things about Muhammad without sucking the ghost of his dick.

Calling someone wise isn't sucking his dick, your conspiracy theories are reaching double d tier.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:20 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Calling someone wise isn't sucking his dick, your conspiracy theories are reaching double d tier.

It's certainly not being neutral though, not if they don't mention a single negative thing about him. But fascism, of course, they can talk badly about. Makes it seem like they have an agenda.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:36 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The "sucking the ghost of his dick" thing was an exaggeration and a reference to the season 3 premier of Rick and Morty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgCNAMOqYn8&t=54

But calling him "wise" is absolutely lipservice.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meghan McCain is one of the few people on this show with a brain in their head:

And yet they still do not seem to understand when Meghan tries to explain the distrust of the media.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:48 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb

But calling him "wise" is absolutely lipservice.

Nope, it's an accurate statement. Wisdom doesn't necessarily create morality, this "propaganda" bullsh!t remains a pointless conspiracy theory.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:22 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

An interesting article:

Illegal immigration is extremely costly — see how much your state is paying for it this year

"According to data from the Federation for American Immigration Reform, the fiscal burden of illegal immigration this year will top nearly $135 billion. Of that, $89 billion is the burden on states and $46 billion is burden on the federal government.
Special: Computer whiz exposes $1.8 million crypto script

The net, however, is a little less. According to FAIR, illegal immigrants will contribute about $19 billion in tax revenue this year — $15 billion to the feds, $3.5 billion to the states — bringing the total burden down to about $116 billion. The costs FAIR calculated included expenditures from welfare, education, health care, law enforcement and other basic societal needs."

Here is a list of the states spending the most:

"Below are the 10 states that will spend the most this year:

California: $23,038,125,353
Texas: $10,994,614,550
New York: $7,489,141,357
Florida: $6,290,429,108
New Jersey:$4,466,838,574
Illinois: $3,220,767,517
Georgia: $2,487,719,503
North Carolina: $2,437,965,113
Maryland: $2,378,996,947
Arizona: $2,314,131,964

Meanwhile, Wyoming, West Virginia, South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana and Maine are the states being affected by illegal immigration the least. They each spent less than $43 million this year on it."

I certainly can't say it surprises me my state is on the list.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:29 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^ Those misleading stats come from an organization called Federation of Immigration Reform that was founded with an anti-immigration agenda

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:37 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Firefly218
^^^ Those misleading stats come from an organization called Federation of Immigration Reform that was founded with an anti-immigration agenda

Explain how they're misleading.

Unlike Surt and co, we understand bias doesn't prove unreliability.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:38 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Explain how they're misleading.

Unlike Surt and co, we understand bias doesn't prove unreliability.

Here's a fact check on the FAIR report

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...n-costs-113-bi/

And below is a basic counter argument from a pro-immigrant think tank

The report relies upon flawed and empirically baseless assumptions to inflate its estimate of the costs which unauthorized immigrants impose on federal, state, and local governments. Much of what FAIR counts as the cost of unauthorized immigration is actually the cost of education and healthcare for U.S.-citizen children. In fact, over half of FAIR’s cost estimate consists of educational and healthcare expenditures for the children of unauthorized immigrants, of whom nearly three-quarters are native-born U.S. citizens. These native-born children are counted as a “cost” of illegal immigration if they are under 18, but as U.S. citizens if they are working, taxpaying adults. In its rush to place a price tag on unauthorized immigrants, FAIR is unable to see that investing in children today pays off economically tomorrow. FAIR also neglects to mention the enormous fiscal and economic costs that would be incurred by attempting to remove unauthorized immigrants from the United States. As the negative impact of anti-immigrant legislation on the fiscal bottom-line becomes more apparent, many taxpayers may begin to see that the “costs” cited by FAIR do not tell the whole story

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:49 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I truly hope they are misleading. I do not want it to be true.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:51 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I truly hope they are misleading. I do not want it to be true.
Regulating immigration is fine and well, doing it in the way Trump is is downright horrible. Separating families, deporting kids, sending ICE goons to patrol schools, hospitals and other public areas. Not to mention Trump is ratcheting up division and racism by demonizing all undocumented immigrants.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:55 AM