KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 135 136 [137] 138 139 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
But what has this got to do with Time?

Time is celebrating people they helped oppress/looked the other way on when Weinstein and friends made their move.

It's Time. If Weinstein "owned the media", he owned Time, who has as strong a tie with Hollywood as any media outlet does.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Time Magazine's person of the year cover has half a dozen women, with the caption "the silence breakers".

Yeah, and I bet no one at Time knew anything about it. Like the Hollywood insider said, "Who would we even complain to? The media? Weinstein owned the media."

They're just capitalizing on a story they did **** all to stop from happening in the first place.

What is your beef bro? Juanita Broaddrick looked great in that issue.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
Time is celebrating people they helped oppress/looked the other way on when Weinstein and friends made their move.

It's Time. If Weinstein "owned the media", he owned Time, who has as strong a tie with Hollywood as any media outlet does.

I see. My fault for not understanding, sooner.

Sorry, I just cannot connect the dots you're trying to convey, here. How many degrees of separation are there between Weinstein and Time?

Weinstein does not own Time. Time has an HQ in NYC, no Hollywood.

The only Hollywood connection, from the business side of the house, ended in 2014 when Time spun off from Time Warner to be its own company.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

The way I understand it, New York and Hollywood have always had a symbiotic relationship with each other.

Who keeps pushing celebrity culture/movies (Plus, many big name investors for the bigger budget movies happen to live in New York..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

facts of life?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:36 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 04:36 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN just keeps making mistakes. Flynn, Trump, and now stories about Jeff Sessions. Lol...come on now.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:53 PM
Flyattractor

Gotta Love FNN!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:54 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
CNN just keeps making mistakes. Flynn, Trump, and now stories about Jeff Sessions. Lol...come on now.

That's disappointing because I really don't want people to backlash against the media and support Jeff Sessions.

In some weird ****ed up way the media might actually inadvertently be the Trump administration's biggest ally.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:55 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well I for one think that "The People" DO NEED TO "BACKLASH" against the Media. Mainly because they have been LYING TO US for a very , VERY Long Time now.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:58 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well I for one think that "The People" DO NEED TO "BACKLASH" against the Media. Mainly because they have been LYING TO US for a very , VERY Long Time now.

I want backlash against the media... I just don't want it to be in the form of supporting an Attorney General whose super anti-weed and believes in Civil Asset forfeiture

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:01 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
That's disappointing because I really don't want people to backlash against the media and support Jeff Sessions.

In some weird ****ed up way the media might actually inadvertently be the Trump administration's biggest ally.

That is this weird world we live in now. Where you end up defending people like Trump or Sessions lol. They are just so over zealous now.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like Sarah Sanders. She won't take shit. And hypocritical people go after her looks lol. All the time. Chelsea Handler called her pure evil, literally.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:03 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
I like Sarah Sanders. She won't take shit. And hypocritical people go after her looks lol. All the time. Chelsea Handler called her pure evil, literally.

Oh I see so supporting wamen only counts when it's not a republican?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:05 PM
Flyattractor

I want backlash against the media... I just don't want it to be in the form of supporting an Attorney General whose super anti-weed and believes in Civil Asset forfeiture

Nah. Burn the Whole thing to the Ground and start over from Scratch.

eek!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:06 PM
Flyattractor

Our Boy Benny has a good one this time.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh I see so supporting wamen only counts when it's not a republican?

Yep, shes called her big fat biscuit face, and parodies of her like this:

(please log in to view the image)

I don't care about her shitty comedy, but I do want them to make up their minds about whether or not it is okay to go after a womans looks.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:08 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

So after being accused of child molestation by a number of women, Roy Moore thought it would be a good idea to do an interview with a 12 year old girl. Only a year or so younger than the age of the girls he (probably) attempted to molest.

See, he doesn't molest all little girls. He's alright.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...rview-roy-moore

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:49 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote