KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 136 137 [138] 139 140 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
So after being accused of child molestation by a number of women, Roy Moore thought it would be a good idea to do an interview with a 12 year old girl. Only a year or so younger than the age of the girls he (probably) attempted to molest.

See, he doesn't molest all little girls. He's alright.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...rview-roy-moore

Uh Oh! Looks like a Lefty College Admin may lurn de meaning of NOT YO NOTES!!!!!!!!

College Admin Charged with THEFTS!!! Cause stealing NOTES IS WRONG!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So after being accused of child molestation by a number of women, Roy Moore thought it would be a good idea to do an interview with a 12 year old girl. Only a year or so younger than the age of the girls he (probably) attempted to molest.

See, he doesn't molest all little girls. He's alright.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...rview-roy-moore

"March said after the interview that she would vote for Moore in the election if she were eligible." -snip

laughing out loud Oh Trumpers...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

"If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me"

-Moore's new campaign slogan.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 08:59 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Remember when Democrats using children as a campaign aid was a big "but how could they!" pearl-clutching moment for Trumpers? I do.

Now this shameless ad is pretty much: "look, Moore totally didn't molest her so that proves he's cool".

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Remember when conservatives were harping on how allowing gay marriage would force us to accept pedophilia?

Little did we know that it was a threat rather than a concern.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Remember when conservatives were harping on how allowing gay marriage would force us to accept pedophilia?

Little did we know that it was a threat rather than a concern.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:07 PM
Flyattractor

"If she's old enough to pee, she's old enough for me"

-Moore's new campaign slogan.

Kevin Spacey

Originally posted by Robtard
Remember when Democrats using children as a campaign aid was a big "but how could they!" pearl-clutching moment for Trumpers? I do.

Now this shameless ad is pretty much: "look, Moore totally didn't molest her so that proves he's cool".

Jimmy Kimmel

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Kevin Spacey

Jimmy Kimmel
Kevin Spacey or Jimmy Kimmel aren't running for office you mother****er

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 09:52 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Kevin Spacey has been thoroughly panned and I doubt he'll ever work again.

Did Jimmy Kimmel molest someone now or something? Or is his mere existence setting off Trumpers again.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:57 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Moreso the fact that Kimmel keeps exploiting his child's condition as an emotional cudgel to suggest anyone who disagrees with him on policy is unfeeling.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:00 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because his son needed heart surgery and he was emotional over it? That, I assume, as I don't really follow the man. LoLz, you people.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, like a schmuck dude went on tv holding his kid, trying to get sympathy.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:33 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Moreso the fact that Kimmel keeps exploiting his child's condition as an emotional cudgel to suggest anyone who disagrees with him on policy is unfeeling.

How did a celerity get into a discussion regarding senatorial candidates?

And did Kimmel actually say that people who opposed his beliefs were unfeeling?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:47 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Kevin Spacey or Jimmy Kimmel aren't running for office you mother****er

But they give MILLIONS of Dollars to Political Figures SO SUCK ON THAT YOU FASCIST LITTLE PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:47 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Essentially with Kimmel it seems to be the implication is: you're an inhuman monster if you don't agree with me, and oh here look I'm holding my kid. If you disagree with me you probably wanna just toss my kid into a sewer and leave him there.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...oh feminists:

Check out the 10 questions feminists should ask on a first date — since the ‘personal is political’

"4. What are your thoughts on sex work?

The author admits that readers “may scratch your head at this one, but much like racism and misogynoir, being pro-sex worker is a necessary pillar of dismantling the patriarchy.” Witt, in fact, wants members of her tribe to “pass the mic to sex workers because they know their experiences better than anyone who hasn’t ever engaged in sex work” and “understand the labor of sex workers of color, especially trans women of color who engage in sex work.”

Does this mean you can cheat on her with a hooker? Would it be okay because you're helping dismantle the patriarchy?

Why in a patriarchy does breast cancer get funded more than cancers like prostate cancer? I've always been curious about that. Shouldn't prostate cancer be getting like 10 times the funding? Patriarchy and all.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
"To the 53 people who’ve watched A Christmas Prince every day for the past 18 days: Who hurt you?”

Lmfao. That's a tweet from Netflix.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol now I have to defend Christians a bit:

Muslim students who attend Catholic university lament that Christmas is overcelebrated

I know people who have gone to this school, it's a catholic school lol.

"It’s that time of year again, and Loyola has decked out its buildings with decorations for the holiday season. But Christmas gets more attention on campus than other religious holidays.

Although Loyola fosters a space for non-Christian religions to practice their faith — such as in the Damen Student Center’s second floor of Ministry Offices for Muslim, Hindu and Jewish students — there is a lack of public festivity compared to Christmas, such as decorations and activities of other religions’ holidays the entire student body could be part of."

It gets even more puzzling:

"Bryan Goodwin, associate director of the student complex, told the Phoenix that demographics don’t decide which religious holidays are celebrated campuswide and said Christmas isn’t about Christianity, but the feeling of the season.

“I don’t think [demographics] ever come to our minds in terms of the decisions that we make with Christmas,” Goodwin said. “I think what guides it … doesn’t have to do with faith, it has to do with that most common sort of feeling [of the season].”

He added that the university has tried to disassociate Christmas with Christianity by saying “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas” and that the school would be thrilled to celebrate other religious holidays."

Okay, but why lol. Why is a catholic school trying to disassociate Christmas with Christianity? This makes no sense to even me.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:33 PM
Flyattractor

So THIS IS HOW Modern Leftism works....

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 07:37 PM
cdtm

http://wtnh.com/2017/12/12/investig...-autistic-teen/

Hard to process. Mother starved her autistic, mute son to death. Padlocked everything. He was so starved, he drank vegetable oil and anything from the trash.

And in another report, she texted to a relative about it. She tortured him to death, and laughed about it.

Jesus christ.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 10:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote