KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (493): « First ... « 147 148 [149] 150 151 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Holy shit someone from the Huffington Post tweeted that things like "the resistance" and the womens march are exactly like the protests in Iran.

LOL!

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 11:30 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

"Iranian authorities have clamped down on Tehran after demonstrators across the country ignored calls for calm"- Tweet by the NYT.

Where was this attitude when it came to Palestinians assaulting people over the Jerusalem thing?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 11:45 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Holy shit someone from the Huffington Post tweeted that things like "the resistance" and the womens march are exactly like the protests in Iran.

LOL!

These people are ****ing delusional

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 08:07 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

LOL!

If only the Iranian Islamic Regime were a bunch of incompetent emo shit heads like the bad guys in SJW Wars Movies.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:55 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

LOL!
wanna link?
quote:
These people are ****ing delusional

And naturally you take that claim as fact despite the dude making this claim having a track record, even on this thread, of misrepresenting what people have said.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:16 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
wanna link?

And naturally you take that claim as fact despite the dude making this claim having a track record, even on this thread, of misrepresenting what people have said.

No need to get triggered:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...article/2644714

"The #IranianProtests, the #Resistance, and @WomensMarch are all the same. Across the world, people are fighting autocracies and oppressive regimes. @realDonaldTrump is NO DIFFERENT than the oppressive Ayatollahs in Iran"

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/alex-mohajer

Anything else? You admit one could only think these things if they are suffering under massive massive delusions, correctamundo?

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:11 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Lol holy shit come on guys....the humor of a team choosing a Trump hotel for the ORANGE bowl, come on that is comedy gold, but alas it is apparently not comedy gold, just something to shriek over:

Leftist student group: ‘Absolutely disgusting’ that football team chose Trump hotel for Orange Bowl

Of course the team has been contracted there for years, but they don't care about that either because:

“The Badger athletics isn’t hurting for money,” Ikegwuani told the paper. “I felt like they had enough so that if they wanted to go somewhere else they could’ve.”

Lol.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:19 PM
dadudemon

Lol holy shit come on guys....the humor of a team choosing a Trump hotel for the ORANGE bowl, come on that is comedy gold, but alas it is apparently not comedy gold, just something to shriek over:

Leftist student group: ‘Absolutely disgusting’ that football team chose Trump hotel for Orange Bowl

Of course the team has been contracted there for years, but they don't care about that either because:

“The Badger athletics isn’t hurting for money,” Ikegwuani told the paper. “I felt like they had enough so that if they wanted to go somewhere else they could’ve.”

Lol.

Why is it absolutely disgusting that the football team stayed at a Trump hotel?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by dadudemon
Why is it absolutely disgusting that the football team stayed at a Trump hotel?

Because these people have some undiscovered form of brain cancer.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:26 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

No I commented here after hearing about it from the Dailywire which is a much more reputable source than Flytractor... and because it's honestly hard to expect any better from MSM figures at this point.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 04:35 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Not really a "triggered" story but the story has triggered some particularly stupid people anyways so I'll mention it here.

Weed is now legal in California for recreational use as of the start of the year. There are/will be weed stores opening in some cities.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:52 AM
BackFire is online now! Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

YAY

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:55 AM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Emperordmb
YAY

I'm a "meh" on it. Whats it like? For instance, if I want booze I can get muh wallet out, my id, drive 30 seconds down to 7/11, and get it.

If weed is legal but I need to wait 2 hours in line to get it..not worth it. I'd rather just go to a drug dealer still lol.

It doesn't just need to be made legal, but as widely available and easy to get as booze.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:57 AM
BackFire

I'm a "meh" on it. Whats it like? For instance, if I want booze I can get muh wallet out, my id, drive 30 seconds down to 7/11, and get it.

If weed is legal but I need to wait 2 hours in line to get it..not worth it.

Yeah I'm not sure about how this will be in the long term. Right now it seems you need to go to a weed store to buy it, which many cities aren't allowing. So yes you may have to drive some time to get it. That said, if it proves to be popular and as the controversy inevitably subsides over the next few years I imagine more of them will pop up and cities will probably be a bit more lax on their rules.

It's unclear if/when places like 7/11 will sell it from their stores, or if they'll even be allowed to.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:00 AM
BackFire is online now! Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah I'm not sure about how this will be in the long term. Right now it seems you need to go to a weed store to buy it, which many cities aren't allowing. So yes you may have to drive some time to get it. That said, if it proves to be popular and as the controversy inevitably subsides over the next few years I imagine more of them will pop up and cities will probably be a bit more lax on their rules.

It's unclear if/when places like 7/11 will sell it from their stores, or if they'll even be allowed to.

There is no rational logic for them not to. They sell booze and cigs.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:01 AM
BackFire

There is no rational logic for them not to. They sell booze and cigs.

There might be a legal problem for a chain as large as 7/11 since weed is still illegal on the federal level. They are a national chain and so selling something that is illegal on a federal level might be something they don't want to do.

Or I could be wrong on that, I honestly don't know.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:03 AM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

There might be a legal problem for a chain as large as 7/11 since weed is still illegal on the federal level. They are a national chain and so selling something that is illegal on a federal level might be something they don't want to do.

Or I could be wrong on that, I honestly don't know.

It's one of the things the right gets wrong, they are bad when it comes to drugs. Utterly retarded that booze is legal and this isn't.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:06 AM
BackFire

And cigarettes. As a comedian once said - something so bad it kills people who don't even smoke.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:07 AM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

And cigarettes. As a comedian once said - something so bad it kills people who don't even smoke.

Lol, was it Bill Hicks?

Zing!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:53 AM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:54 AM