KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 148 149 [150] 151 152 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol oh leftists:

Deputy chair of the DNC praises violent left-wing organization in a tweet

(please log in to view the image)

^^^Deputy Chair of the Democratic National Committee, Rep. Keith Ellison

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 01:57 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Disgusting.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 02:08 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Disgusting.

People can certainly resort to "Antifa have never killed anybody" but DHS has more or less labeled them as terrorists.

The best case scenario is he is horribly naive, but I'm guessing he knows full well what Antifa does.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:03 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
"Antifa have never killed anybody"

They left out the word "YET".

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
They left out the word "YET".

And also "not for lack of trying". I think tossing bricks at peoples heads can kill them if they actually hit, and striking people over the skull with metal bike locks seems like something that could have been potentially fatal.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 03:44 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Lol oh leftists:

Deputy chair of the DNC praises violent left-wing organization in a tweet

(please log in to view the image)

^^^Deputy Chair of the Democratic National Committee, Rep. Keith Ellison

Actually seems pretty consistent with his record:

The Radical Skeletons in Keith Ellison's Closet

Ellison once defended famed anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan, head of the Nation of Islam, against charges of anti-Semitism. In an op-ed for the Washington Post last year, Ellison said he should have more closely scrutinized Farrakhan, who once said Hitler was a “very great man,” but blamed a “right-wing smear campaign” for any questions raised about his ties to anti-Semitic figures.

Ellison has his own history of radical positions, including advocating for black nationalism. During college, he wrote columns arguing for the creation of a blacks-only ethnostate and called the U.S. Constitution the “best evidence of a white racist conspiracy to subjugate other peoples.” Similarly, while speaking at a protest following in 1992, Ellison declared that black people don’t live in a democracy and don’t have an “obligation” to obey government.

In 2009, the Democratic congressman headlined a fundraiser for a controversial Libyan-born activist running for the Virginia Assembly. The activist, Esam Omeish, was known to have praised one of the founders of Hamas and to have called on Palestinians to embrace “the jihad way” in its battle against Israel. Ellison campaigned with him anyway.

Why this man is in a position of power in the DNC is beyond me.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 06:05 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

With him around it takes away any moral high ground. I mean okay they haven't had that for years, but they surely pretended to have it and it's good to see concrete examples that show they do not.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:27 PM
Flyattractor

Another day, another Alt-Left Twitter Melt Down.

And this time its by Green Daylead Singer Billie Joe Armstrong.

Green Day Singer tells Fans to well it involves a certain F Word.. On da TWIT_ter!

Always Fun to see the Spoiled Rich and Hypocrite LEFTY LOONIES IN LALALAND *aka hollywood* go all POS in peoples faces because of differing opinions.

eek!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Another day, another Alt-Left Twitter Melt Down.

And this time its by Green Daylead Singer Billie Joe Armstrong.

Green Day Singer tells Fans to well it involves a certain F Word.. On da TWIT_ter!

Always Fun to see the Spoiled Rich and Hypocrite LEFTY LOONIES IN LALALAND *aka hollywood* go all POS in peoples faces because of differing opinions.

eek!

Lol, reminds me of this from a couple years ago:

Conservatives aren't welcome in New York, according to Governor Cuomo

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:26 PM
Flyattractor

Re: Re: Another day, another Alt-Left Twitter Melt Down.

Lol, reminds me of this from a couple years ago:

Conservatives aren't welcome in New York, according to Governor Cuomo

Yep. Lefties are the most "Open Minded and Tolerant People"
...except for when they aint.

eek!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He calls out pro life people, pro gun people, and "anti gay" people. In this context, he doesn't mean the "I hate gays they need to die" kind of people, he means the people that believe in traditional marriage and stuff like that.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:28 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Again though, even though I'm no longer center left and am now right-wing economically, I'd like to express my sympathies towards the social liberals of the left. When it comes to this alt-left bullshit my contempt is purely for the modern progressive movement and marxists, social liberals are pretty chill even if I disagree with them economically, because social liberals are individualists who believe in free speech and holding all people to the same standard, not collectivist anti-social liberty pricks.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:29 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Again though, even though I'm no longer center left and am now right-wing economically, I'd like to express my sympathies towards the social liberals of the left. When it comes to this alt-left bullshit my contempt is purely for the modern progressive movement and marxists, social liberals are pretty chill even if I disagree with them economically, because social liberals are individualists who believe in free speech and holding all people to the same standard, not collectivist anti-social liberty pricks.

I do feel sorry for the true liberals who are probably looking upon all this in horror, knowing they are helpless to change the way the tide is turning.

"I don't agree with what you say, but I'll die for your right to say it" is gone.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:34 PM
Flyattractor

I do feel sorry for the true liberals who are probably looking upon all this in horror, knowing they are helpless to change the way the tide is turning.

"I don't agree with what you say, but I'll die for your right to say it" is gone.

I don't. Its THEIR Fault for being WImpy Hippie Pussies that they left the FASCIST ALT-LEFT Wing of their OWN PARTY Take OVER IT!!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't. Its THEIR Fault for being WImpy Hippie Pussies that they left the FASCIST ALT-LEFT Wing of their OWN PARTY Take OVER IT!!!

I guess in a way I see your point, I would blame the older generation of liberals for it though and not the younger ones.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:41 PM
Flyattractor

I guess in a way I see your point, I would blame the older generation of liberals for it though and not the younger ones.

Nope. Spread that Blame around. The Old for being Weak and the New for their own Actions.

BLAMEITYBLAMEBLAMEBLAME!!!! The Game!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 08:43 PM
Adam_PoE

People can certainly resort to "Antifa have never killed anybody" but DHS has more or less labeled them as terrorists.

The best case scenario is he is horribly naive, but I'm guessing he knows full well what Antifa does.

Not sure why you are complaining. According to Trump, there are good people on both sides. So some fascists are good people and some anti-fascists are good people.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 10:59 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Not sure why you are complaining. According to Trump, there are good people on both sides. So some fascists are good people and some anti-fascists are good people.

I know you're being facetious but Ellison actually endorsed one of their books, that's not the same as refusing to condemn them.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:01 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

His post reads as a joke, not an endorsement: "At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump" -K. Ellison

And as AdamPOE noted, Trump endorsed part of Antifa as well. So why the double standards again even if he was endorsing Antifa?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote