KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 149 150 [151] 152 153 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
His post reads as a joke, not an endorsement: "At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump" -K. Ellison

And as AdamPOE noted, Trump endorsed part of Antifa as well. So why the double standards again even if he was endorsing Antifa?

Lol but Trump didn't endorse Antifa nor nazis. Why? Because neither side was composed entirely of nazis or antifa.

You know this, of course, but it's okay I'd probably troll the same way thumb up

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

@Robtard Well you can't accuse me of liking Trump so I'll go ahead as the "you too!" argument doesn't apply: that's one of the most politically clumsy "jokes" of all time.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:15 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol but Trump didn't endorse Antifa nor nazis. Why? Because neither side was composed entirely of nazis or antifa.

You know this, of course, but it's okay I'd probably troll the same way thumb up

So when he said 'both sides had good and bad people', he meant some two other sides, not Antifa and the Alt-Right? Four sides? Anyhow.

Ellison's post looks like a joke, not an endorsement, unless he wrote more and I missed it?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So when he said 'both sides had good and bad people', he meant some two other sides, not Antifa and the Alt-Right? Four sides? Anyhow.

Ellison's post looks like a joke, not an endorsement, unless he wrote more and I missed it?

Of course you dismiss it as a joke. It's expected. But wait lol, we need to establish something now: do you believe that each side was made up of nothing but nazis and antifa? Because I've certainly never said that is the case, nor has Trump.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Here's the quote again: "At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump" -K. Ellison *pic of Antifa book posted as well*

Does that seriously read as an outright Antifa endorsement to you? Try treading it with your Trumper glasses removed. Cos to me it looks like he's taking a silly jab at Trump because of the shitting Trump has done over Antifa in the past.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Of course you dismiss it as a joke. It's expected. But wait lol, we need to establish something now: do you believe that each side was made up of nothing but nazis and antifa? Because I've certainly never said that is the case, nor has Trump.

Not all of them were Nazis, some were also members of the KKK.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:34 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

So just to be clear: they were all either nazis or KKK?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's the quote again: "At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump" -K. Ellison *pic of Antifa book posted as well*

Does that seriously read as an outright Antifa endorsement to you? Try treading it with your Trumper glasses removed. Cos to me it looks like he's taking a silly jab at Trump because of the shitting Trump has done over Antifa in the past.

I'm sure you'd react the same way to a conservative posting the same thing, but with Mein Kampf or some shit.

Due to your consistency, I respect your opinion.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^
A fair point. While both Nazis and KKK endorsed Trump, they're not the same and should not be confused. They even come into ideological conflict at times over the proper course of how to best be a White Supremacist.

"I'm not a member of the f**kin' low rent, disorganized, redneck Ku Klux Klan." -Derek Vinyard, Neo-Nazi and White Supremacist enthusiast

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:42 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

I do wonder how David Duke and the other white nationalists reacted to Trump naming Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

(I'm not accusing Trump of being a white nationalist himself but it is statistically true that they are likely to support him)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:43 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And if you wanna scream false equivalency with Mein Kampf, just replace it with any pamphlet from any current group. Would you dismiss it as a joke?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm sure you'd react the same way to a conservative posting the same thing, but with Mein Kampf or some shit.

Due to your consistency, I respect your opinion.

Really depends how it was done, but sure, one can make a joke using Mein Kampf. Though hilarious how you paint Antifa and Hitler as being compatible. And he cried Hitler!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:44 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
I do wonder how David Duke and the other white nationalists reacted to Trump naming Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

(I'm not accusing Trump of being a white nationalist himself but it is statistically true that they are likely to support him)

That is interesting, you'd think we would hear something about it. We did hear that he whined about Charlottlesville until Trumps "both sides" comment.

I also wonder how the people who call Trump a nazi and Hitler deal with the fact he just named Jerusalem the capital of Israel lol.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really depends how it was done, but sure, one can make a joke using Mein Kampf. Though hilarious how you paint Antifa and Hitler as being compatible. And he cried Hitler!

Like I said, it's the same type of thing Keith posted, but aimed at Dems. You'd laugh it off as a joke? Fair enough.

Do you think the overall public would, though? I think one would be pounced on more than the other, even if you remove Hitler and replace it with any alt right group pamphlet.

But hey I respect your consistency if it's actually true you'd react this way thumb up

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 11:47 PM
BackFire

So just to be clear: they were all either nazis or KKK?

No, some were just people who were perfectly comfortable marching alongside nazis and KKK members.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:04 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

No, some were just people who were perfectly comfortable marching alongside nazis and KKK members.

Does those people(not the ones in the KKK or neo nazis) deserve condemnation too in your eyes? I've heard reports their was a protest against removing the monuments organized and then KKK and neo nazis just kinda showed up for it too. Do you think the other protesters should have left upon seeing the two radical groups?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:19 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I would have. What those other people choose to do is up to them.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:20 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Personally, if a group of Nazis gathered on one side of the street to protest whatever, I'd move to the other side of the street.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:21 AM
darthgoober

I would have. What those other people choose to do is up to them.

Personally, if a group of Nazis gathered on one side of the street to protest whatever, I'd move to the other side of the street.

But do you personally condemn them for not calling off their planed protest?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:23 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I am criticizing them, which I think is fair. They knowingly marched alongside a bunch of nazis and KKK members, it's fair to criticize them for that.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:25 AM