KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 159 160 [161] 162 163 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
P.S., the reason this makes me mad, is this:

Why don't pimps from the hood get away with it? It's not because they're not.crafty.

This sugardaddy thing is legalized prostitution for the rich. Even with the same loopholes, a black pimp will never get treated the same as a rich sugardaddy.

That's because the black pimp is more than likely doing his pimping in a high crime neighborhood.

Though I agree it's the same thing, but there is a high police presence in those neighborhoods. It's not like a wealthy black man would be unable to be a sugar daddy.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 07:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's why I said "rich" and not "white" wink

Money really is the great equalizer. It lets everyone be a scumbag and get away with it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 07:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's why I said "rich" and not "white" wink

Money really is the great equalizer. It lets everyone be a scumbag and get away with it.

Well okay but you did bring race into it with the pimp but I understand what you're saying.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 07:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 08:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loyalty is dead.

I remember when everyone followed a set of rules that inckuded:

1. Never naming names.

2. Never sticking your nose in someone elses business.

3. Never gossiping against someone.

By and large, this was the norm. Now, people turn on each other for no reason at all.

Yeah, times are tough all over, but I don't think I've ever hated someone without a reason. Now, it's hating someone by default until a reason happens to present itself not to.. And maybe not even then.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hate crime feared after girl said man tried to cut off her hijab — then police started investigating

Just wow. I just don't believe this 11 yr. old, on her own, made up this hate crime. I think the parents were involved too.

"Second, the human rights advocate who actually was saddened that the incident didn’t occur should realize — like Trudeau — that the problem, in fact, may not be originating from those who “hold discriminatory views of Muslims” but rather from those who fabricate hate crimes."

Nailed it.

Posted on January 15, 2018 by Paul Mirengoff in Immigration Study: Dreamer-age immigrants more likely to commit violent crimes

^^Obviously this will be heavily reported among our MSM.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO!

MLK Jr's nephew refuses to condemn Trump as racist. Don Lemon just can't comprehend it.

Then I swear to god Lemon asks the guy if he is capitalizing off of Dr. King. With a straight face, lol. The entire reason CNN had him on is because of the MLK connection and because they assumed he would just denounce Trump as racist. This is embarrassing.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 04:32 PM
Flyattractor

If you don't adhere to the Leftist Views of Racism it just blow their closed off little minds.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 07:59 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 09:22 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another hillarious example of university overreaction.

I always wondered why this sort of thing happens, and think I finally found my answer:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/...btnG=&hl=en

quote:
Universities investigated for violations of Title IX, or those that do not adequately investigate charges of sexual assault or harassment, face lengthy and expensive investigations — 246 cases are currently under investigation at 195 campuses. Those found guilty, public or private, could lose federal funding.

Understanding Title IX, Mr. Lukianoff said, “is not sexy and it’s complicated, but it is the secret engine as to why universities overreact” in creating and enforcing speech codes and in charges of harassment or sexual assault. “When people say, ‘Look how crazy our universities have gotten,’ they need to understand that they are being pushed with a very scary threat,” he said. “They’re not just scared of loss of funding. They’re scared of the investigations.” Colleges and universities, he said, are being “asked to do the impossible.”

So there's federal funding and costly investigations at that. That answers that.

Now why is this fact so rarely reported? Conservative rags laugh at it, Liberal rags defend it, and no one really gets to the root of why this happens.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 09:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another hillarious example of university overreaction.

I always wondered why this sort of thing happens, and think I finally found my answer:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/...btnG=&hl=en

So there's federal funding and costly investigations at that. That answers that.

Now why is this fact so rarely reported? Conservative rags laugh at it, Liberal rags defend it, and no one really gets to the root of why this happens.

It's hard to say, but it became especially hard to bear when progressives were whining over Betsy DeVos planning to roll back some of these title 9 regulations. Despite the fact there are good reasons to do so.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 10:33 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

How much of this do you think is legitimate grevience, and how much is opportunisitic lawyers looking for easy money (I won't entertain the notion the clients themselves aren't acting in good faith, as that's a rabbit hole question in every lawsuit ever..)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:00 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is funny:

How GOP made family reunification a dirty word

"Trump is shifting the narrative on family migration by using an ideologically loaded term -- "chain migration" -- instead of the more neutral terms"

Who thinks this same author still uses the term "dreamer"?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Christian organization kicked off campus for denying gay member a leadership position

"A gay member of the organization sought a leadership position but was denied because he said he “disagrees with, and would not try to live by, BLinC’s Christian principles,” regarding sexual orientation."

Why does he want to lead a group whose principles he does not share?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 12:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting.

Before any of the usual leftists respond: yep, read the article. Nah, not saying it is or isn't correct, so we can cease any whining over that. "Interesting" does not automatically mean you think it is correct, I should not need to explain this to adults, but on this board I do need to explain that to some folk.

Climate: Cancel the Boiling Oceans

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 02:22 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
LMAO!

MLK Jr's nephew refuses to condemn Trump as racist. Don Lemon just can't comprehend it.

Then I swear to god Lemon asks the guy if he is capitalizing off of Dr. King. With a straight face, lol. The entire reason CNN had him on is because of the MLK connection and because they assumed he would just denounce Trump as racist. This is embarrassing.

While this is funny, some guy's factually incorrect opinion doesn't matter. We have the facts: Trump is clearly racist.

There are two positions on whether or not Trump is racist: those who acknowledge the fact that Trump is racist and those morons that deny it.

Edit - There is a third position: Trump is slightly less racist than his average age peer. Doesn't matter: still racist.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

How much of this do you think is legitimate grievance, and how much is opportunistic lawyers looking for easy money (I won't entertain the notion the clients themselves aren't acting in good faith, as that's a rabbit hole question in every lawsuit ever..)

False dichotomy: there's a third kind where it is SJWs virtue signaling with stupidly misplaced righteous indignation.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Christian organization kicked off campus for denying gay member a leadership position

"A gay member of the organization sought a leadership position but was denied because he said he “disagrees with, and would not try to live by, BLinC’s Christian principles,” regarding sexual orientation."

Why does he want to lead a group whose principles he does not share?

It's simple: [to] kill the Batman.

Really, though, it's simple: he wasn't genuinely interested in the club and this was part of his crusade against religions that says he's a sinner.

My religion says I'm a sinner for my dirty f*cking mouth. But you don't see me trying to "shut the whole thing down."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 03:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's my enemy if he wants to take out Batman.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 04:14 PM