KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 184 185 [186] 187 188 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Could someone please explain to me how this trash ended up in the New York Times?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/05/...ting-metoo.html

Man: Hey.

Emily: Hey. Have you been reading the news?

Man: Yeesh! Maybe let’s order some booze?

Emily: Well, I’d really like to hear about your views.

Man: This movement’s gotten just a touch out of hand.

Emily: Well, change only happens after taking a stand.

Man: Hey! Would you ever want to come see my band?

Emily: What did you say?

Ugh! That’s not ok!

I’m feeling triggered and you’ve ruined my day.

Hey hey ho ho! Donald Trump’s gotta go!

Join the resistance, you tone deaf Joe Schmoe.

Singing ooh, This guy’s garbage

Ooh, this guy’s clearly a foe.

You see we’re victims of systemic oppression.

Man: Yeah, but thank God we’re in a time of progression.

Emily: Your deflection is a microaggression.

Man: I didn’t mean it. Please don’t be mad.

Emily: Aw, buddy. Do you have more to add?

Man: Hashtag not all men are that bad.

That’s not ok!

I’m feeling triggered in every which way.

Doesn’t that plant look great? Go ahead masturbate

While I call Ronan Farrow to break up this date.

Singing ooh, men are toxic.

Oooh, Why on earth am I straight?

So I think time is up, I’m done with this

Even though I’m a white feminist

I still need to complain.

Oprah, please save my brain.

So I assume you’ve roofied my beer.

Man: Geez, that joke is way too severe.

Emily: Well, we’ve had a terrible year.

Man: I swear I sympathize with your plight.

Emily: How? You’re a straight cisgendered man who is white.

Man: Wow, can I say anything right?

That’s not ok!

My cat person doesn’t exist anyway.

Unless it’s my cat. That’s it! I’ll marry my cat!

He wouldn’t hurt me because he’s not like that.

Singing ooh, Everyone meet Trent.

Man: Actually, cats can’t consent.

Emily: Fair enough.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:11 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Actually wait if this is meant to be a satire and not a reflection of her actual views that's actually kinda funny.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:13 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Personally I would just slap the ***** out of Emily.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Days away from Winter Olympics, U.S. Olympic Committee worries Team USA isn’t diverse enough

"Jason Thompson, the Olympic Committee’s director of diversity and inclusion, told the Washington Post the Olympic Committee is committed to ensuring Team USA is as diverse as possible.

“We’re not quite where we want to be. I think full-on inclusion has always been a priority of Team USA. I think everybody’s always felt it should represent every American,” he said.

Thompson was hired to his post in 2012 and has been working on making the entire U.S. Olympic team, from the front office to the athletes and coaches, more diverse.

He oversees a program that submits reports to Congress about the diversity of the USOC. They submit annual “diversity scorecards” to illustrate how each Olympic sport is growing to reflect American demographics."

These people are mentally ill.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

....Had no Idea there were Olympic games this year.

Oh well.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any year that is an even number has an olympics. What is weird is them thinking diversity should matter here. It should be the best athletes from each country, period.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Any year that is an even number has an olympics. What is weird is them thinking diversity should matter here. It should be the best athletes from each country, period.

thumb up

I bet the Russians we laughing at this type of degenerate thinking as people from our country make absolute fools of themselves... oh well could be worse... we could sink to the level of having someone like Justin Trudeau head our country.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:33 PM
Intrp1d
Restricted

Account Restricted

wondering which dog i should buy to have sex with next

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:37 PM
Intrp1d is currently offline Click here to Send Intrp1d a Private Message Find more posts by Intrp1d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Intrp1d
wondering which dog i should buy to have sex with next

I'm 99% sure Lena Dunham is housebroken.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

Students protested a white girl being cast in a musical, so the school canceled the whole thing

The SJWs win again, the inmates are running the asylum.

Burglars tried to rob a deceased man’s house, but his neighbors stepped in — now they’re in trouble

"In order to prevent the thieves from getting away, the neighbor shot the tires out on the suspects’ vehicles, and fired some additional warning shots at the ground. Another neighbor heard the gunshots and arrived at the residence armed with a shotgun. Together, the neighbors held the suspects in place until police arrived and arrested both men.

The problem, for the neighbor, is that he may soon face legal problems of his own. The sheriff’s department has submitted a report to the San Bernadino County District Attorney’s Office for “review and consideration of charges for reckless discharge of a firearm at an uninhabited vehicle.”

Seems ridiculous, I hope he doesn't get charged.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 12:42 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 01:30 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ha, nice
Originally posted by Firefly218
(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 01:36 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Best kind of Jokes and Stories.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 10:21 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 03:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

Watch: Americans aren’t having kids – and some say climate change is a big reason

"Even though she wants children, “I don’t want to give birth to a kid wondering if it’s going to live in some kind of ‘Mad Max’ dystopia,” Allison Guy, 32, told the New York Times.

The Times spoke to several women whose decisions on having kids have been influenced by a fear of climate change. Some are worried about the “carbon footprint,” while others are afraid that their children will live in a desert wasteland ruined by global warming and pollution."

Thank god these morons aren't gonna be procreating.

Speaking of morons:

Alabama sued for ‘blatant cruelty’ toward transgender people seeking driver’s licenses

"Alabama’s requirement that transgender people provide medical proof to change the gender on their driver’s license is discriminatory, a lawsuit by the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of three transgender people alleges, according to Reuters."

F*ck off, it's not discrimination.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:06 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Americans are not having kids because of climate change, but want to bring other countries kids here to make them suffer in the environment they claim isnt good for kids?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:07 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is real life.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:09 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

“I don’t want to give birth to a kid wondering if it’s going to live in some kind of ‘Mad Max’ dystopia"

"But lets bring millions of kids from other countries here, do clean up my shit, do my laundry and mow my lawn, cause Im lazy." <-Liberal thinking

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:13 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
So Americans are not having kids because of climate change, but want to bring other countries kids here to make them suffer in the environment they claim isnt good for kids?

Well no doubt they would say that the kids from other countries already were born.

I'm torn on this issue. I would be tempted to tell these people that Climate Change is not going to bring about some apocalypse, especially in their lifetimes. On the other hand, they might decide to procreate if they were told that.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:13 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Well no doubt they would say that the kids from other countries already were born.

I'm torn on this issue. I would be tempted to tell these people that Climate Change is not going to bring about some apocalypse, especially in their lifetimes. On the other hand, they might decide to procreate if they were told that.

Born or unborn, what difference does it make, they want to bring them here to suffer in this dystopia, the same one that is giving them the reason not to have kids.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:15 PM