KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 185 186 [187] 188 189 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Charleston Black Lives Matter leader shot, killed in New Orleans, niece says

Well RIP, I wonder who killed him?

As much as I think BLM is full of shit, one of the reasons that I criticize them is because I’m not a fan of political violence and shit.

In respect to that principle as a liberal and the valuing of all people as a Christian, this was a disgusting act that I have nothing but contempt and sorrow for.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:02 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man tells undocumented immigrant to stop peeing at bus stop, gets stabbed in neck.

http://wjla.com/news/crime/police-m...s-stabbed-in-ne

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 06:00 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Ben Shapiro makes Alyssa Milano look like the IDIOT She is.

She is a Boob, but she got the Nice Boobs...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Leftist Fascist/Feminazis are out to RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Ben Shapiro makes Alyssa Milano look like the IDIOT She is.

She is a Boob, but she got the Nice Boobs...

quote:
Milano’s intellectual credentials are formidable, from starring on “Who’s the Boss” to “Melrose Place,” her academic achievements and considerable erudition regarding the American system and the Constitution are well-documented.

I lol'd.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:38 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon
I lol'd.

Yeah she does have a Great Set of....CREDENTIALS

smile smile

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't mind it either

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:17 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

found some sweet triggery goodness for you, OP

quote:
N.J. schools should have 'Black Lives Matter' week, says teachers union

http://www.nj.com/education/2018/02...cart_river_home

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 05:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should have that week. Black on black crime is a problem that needs to be discussed, those lives matter.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 07:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. When Blacks Kill Blacks. Its all the Fault of those EVIL WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes. When Blacks Kill Blacks. Its all the Fault of those EVIL WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Speaking of black lives and how they matter I wonder what BLM will say about this black life:

Charges filed against undocumented immigrant for drunk driving death of Colts linebacker

And of course he'd already been deported twice. Notice they whine and say Trump is politicizing a tragedy? But of course anytime there is a mass shooting they have zero problems politicizing it. I forgot that only the issues Democrats care about can be politicized.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 8th, 2018 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:19 PM
Flyattractor

Extreme Late Term Abortion. That and the term "Colts" is probably Racist and He was an uncle tom.

Or some other Lefty Nonsense.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:21 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of black lives and how they matter I wonder what BLM will say about this black life:

Charges filed against undocumented immigrant for drunk driving death of Colts linebacker

And of course he'd already been deported twice. Notice they whine and say Trump is politicizing a tragedy? But of course anytime there is a mass shooting they have zero problems politicizing it. I forgot that only the issues Democrats care about can be politicized.
Maybe don't punish DREAMers or productive undocumented people because of the actions of 1 a$shole

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:24 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Maybe don't punish DREAMers or productive undocumented people because of the actions of 1 a$shole

But You DO Support the Punishing of CRIMINALS when the Break the Actual Laws of this Country?

eek!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218

You mean don't punish illegals because of the actions of 1 a$shole?

This story just highlights how laughable our border security is.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:27 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

But You DO Support the Punishing of CRIMINALS when the Break the Actual Laws of this Country?

eek!
Yeah thumb up Punish and deport the criminals. But why punish and deport the good people too?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:33 PM
Flyattractor

OHHH So When "GOOD PEOPLE" Break the Law, We should give them a PASS when they do?

Is that what you are saying FEEFEEFLY?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:34 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

OHHH So When "GOOD PEOPLE" Break the Law, We should give them a PASS when they do?

Is that what you are saying FEEFEEFLY?
Why punish or deport a tax paying nurse who was brought to America as a baby and now contributes to our society? That's just being a dick

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:38 PM
Flyattractor

You would know. Like how we "Tax" people that choose not to get Health Insurance for what ever reason. They did nothing "WRONG" but hey. Lets Take their money away from them.

Or do you want a few more EXAMPLES of things like that?

Why can't She be a Nurse in her Home Country?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A NURSE IN HER HOME COUNTRY!?

WHY YOU RACIST AGAINST SOUTH AMERICA FEEFEEFLY!

just asking?

eek!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:41 PM