KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (275): « First ... « 186 187 [188] 189 190 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You would know. Like how we "Tax" people that choose not to get Health Insurance for what ever reason. They did nothing "WRONG" but hey. Lets Take their money away from them.

Or do you want a few more EXAMPLES of things like that?

Why can't She be a Nurse in her Home Country?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING A NURSE IN HER HOME COUNTRY!?

WHY YOU RACIST AGAINST SOUTH AMERICA FEEFEEFLY!

just asking?

eek!

We tax people who don't get health insurance because there's no safety net. If they are in a horrible car wreck that costs hundreds of thousands in rehabilitation and medication, there's no medical insurance to pay the costs so ultimately the tax payers foot the bill.

Also it hurts the market when everyone doesn't buy health insurance. Because as long as everyone buys it, rates can stay low and regulations like Pre-Existing conditions and no discrimination are able to work.

Telling the nurse to go back to her home country would be like telling white people to go back to Europe. It's a crappy thing to do to someone who grew up in America and all they know is America.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:48 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yet it is OK for HER to get FREE Health Care and Services because She IS ILLEGAL!?

And last I looked if you Go into a Hospital You still get Hit with a BILL! And those Hospitlas will TAKE EVERYTHING You have to get it paid. The GOVERNMENT DOSE NOT STEP IN AND PAY IT FOR YOU!

So you got one thing right... THERE AINT NO SAFETY NET!!

Unless you are an Illegal.
Nice how you Lefities can rationalize stuff like that.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet it is OK for HER to get FREE Health Care and Services because She IS ILLEGAL!?

And last I looked if you Go into a Hospital You still get Hit with a BILL! And those Hospitlas will TAKE EVERYTHING You have to get it paid. The GOVERNMENT DOSE NOT STEP IN AND PAY IT FOR YOU!

So you got one thing right... THERE AINT NO SAFETY NET!!

Unless you are an Illegal.
Nice how you Lefities can rationalize stuff like that.
Nobody gets denied at a hospital. So if you go in and they hit you with a $80000 bill and YOU DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE, then how are you going to pay it? You're gonna default on the payment and the government aka taxpayers will have to compensate the hospital and doctors on your behalf.

Undocumented people do not get free health insurance. Obamacare contains an explicit prohibition against providing federally-subsidized coverage to immigrants who cannot prove they are here legally

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:05 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Nobody gets denied at a hospital. So if you go in and they hit you with a $80000 bill and YOU DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE, then how are you going to pay it? You're gonna default on the payment and the government aka taxpayers will have to compensate the hospital and doctors on your behalf.

Undocumented people do not get free health insurance. Obamacare contains an explicit prohibition against providing federally-subsidized coverage to immigrants who cannot prove they are here legally

They still Make you PAY IT! They Heat you with Leans and OTHER Legal Ways of MAKING YOU PAY FOR IT!!!! And You FEE FEE Types are Trying to make it so ILLEGALS GET FREE HC. Just like YOU FEE FEE TYPES are Trying to give them Free Education.

So yeah..

YAY FOR LEFTY FEE FEE'S!!!!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

They still Make you PAY IT! They Heat you with Leans and OTHER Legal Ways of MAKING YOU PAY FOR IT!!!! And You FEE FEE Types are Trying to make it so ILLEGALS GET FREE HC. Just like YOU FEE FEE TYPES are Trying to give them Free Education.

So yeah..

YAY FOR LEFTY FEE FEE'S!!!!
They do their best to help you pay it so the tax payers don't have to pay it. If everyone has health insurance though this isn't a problem.

Public education is already free for all children...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:11 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

ESPN host says network ‘muted’ them after Jemele Hill controversy: ‘Frustrated the s**t out of us’

This isn't ESPN's fault, it's the hosts. I'm guessing people do not tune in to ESPN to hear about politics and people whining about Trump.

Now we have this:

Black speedskater rips US Olympic team, invokes Black History Month after he’s not named flag bearer

Why is black history month being invoked? Is the logic that this is black history month, he is black, and thus he should have been chosen to be the flag bearer? Lol, what a racist chump.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^ Black people once again triggering Surtur ^
^ ^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 11:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Robtard
^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^ Black people once again triggering Surtur ^
^ ^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

Odd that I point out an instance of racism and you essentially come and respond by implying I am racist.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:32 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

^ Look at this guy once again loosely throwing around the word "racism"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:35 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

^ Look at this guy once again loosely throwing around the word "racism"

Oh no, not at all. It definitely applies in this situation.

Example of crazed people(leftists) throwing it around loosely: Sean Spicer tells April Ryan to stop shaking her head, people accuse him of racism(and sexism).

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:38 AM
Robtard

(please log in to view the image)

What that guy could possibly be is an entitled assclown. But a racist because he wants to bear and flag and had a fit over not getting it? Nah, that's just you being dolt again. This is a fact; it won't be argued. You're welcome.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:42 AM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

(please log in to view the image)

What that guy could possibly be is an entitled assclown. But a racist because he wants to bear and flag and had a fit over not getting it? Nah, that's just you being dolt again. This is a fact; it won't be argued. You're welcome.

Lol, try harder. Wanting to bear the flag is not racist. Feeling like you should bear the flag because you're black is racist. There was no other reason to invoke black history month. This is a fact; it won't be argued. You're welcome.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 12:55 AM
Robtard

^ Trig'd

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 01:30 AM
cdtm
@#$%

The coin is racist. evil face

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 01:49 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Egotistical perhaps, but it's not racism.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 02:09 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Egotistical perhaps, but it's not racism.

Not racism at all.

But I'd argue playing any "class" card for petty reasons undermines social activism.

This is sour grapes, nothing more, nothing less.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 02:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

If it's nothing to do with race there was no reason to mention Black History Month. He thought his skin color should have been a factor.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:04 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Take the 'Racist Xenophobe' Quiz: Who Said This About Illegal Immigration?

It's kinda funny, but one quote by Obama stood out for me:

"If only everyone (in the Middle East) could be like Scandinavians, (achieving peace) would all be easy."

Hmmm.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:48 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:47 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

But I thought teh police wuz wacist

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:50 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote