KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 196 197 [198] 199 200 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
We agree, if they are a criminal who has committed some violent offense or hurt someone then deport them. I agree with that.

But tearing apart families and punishing innocents who are already here and have built a life in America and pay taxes. That is wrong.

Just stop. Those families aren't torn apart by us. Did we force them to come here illegally? It's tragic, but it's also on them.

I know we can't round up every illegal. But if ICE agents come across non violent illegals while pursuing the violent ones, they *all* should be taken in.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 11:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, you do.

Right, just the statistics of White vs Black drug conviction rates and length of sentencings. Just that. You and your magical pretend land.

No, I don't. Nice try.

And again you troll. Blacks getting convicted more does not mean no whites get convicted. Nor does it grant some magical immunity to me.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2018 11:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"He's breaking every rule in the constitution".

There is not a bus short enough to cater to these folk.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 12:40 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 07:32 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Time for a New Game!

Is It the Communist Manifesto or The Democratic party Platform!?

I got #4 wrong.

"Disparities in wealth cannot be solved by the free market."

That's because that's not in the CM, verbatim, but it still is a paraphrase of some content in the CM.

In other words, I have to come up with excuses for why I am wrong and butthurt about being wrong.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 08:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon

In other words, I have to come up with excuses for why I am wrong and butthurt about being wrong.

Oh you don't NEED to make excuses for what you are....

eek!

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur

"He's breaking every rule in the constitution".

There is not a bus short enough to cater to these folk.

Wow, lots of stupid.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay seriously what did Mike Pence do to gays? Did he say he wants being gay illegal? What makes him this huge monster all these gays have to virtue signal for?

Some dude in the Olympics broke his thumb and is all "at least I don't have to shake Pence's hand, silver lining". Burn....I guess? He's gay too, btw. But being gay isn't that shocking these days. Nobody cares. These people act like this is the 1950's and they are admitting they love communism. Nobody cares who you want to f*ck.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:41 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Okay seriously what did Mike Pence do to gays? Did he say he wants being gay illegal? What makes him this huge monster all these gays have to virtue signal for?.

I mean... For one he openly supports conversion therapy(regardless of what he says nowadays, he did suggest it multiple times in the past), which I won't get into but it's absolutely horrific; he's against gay marriage, generally against intergrating gays with the rest of the world and even Trump has gone on record saying he hates them.

So far, he didn't successfully do anything, but he's been trying to fight against LGBT rights for over a decade.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:50 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
I mean... For one he openly supports conversion therapy(regardless of what he says nowadays, he did suggest it multiple times in the past), which I won't get into but it's absolutely horrific; he's against gay marriage, generally against intergrating gays with the rest of the world and even Trump has gone on record saying he hates them.

So far, he didn't successfully do anything, but he's been trying to fight against LGBT rights for over a decade.

And yet, from what I heard, he supported something that would give a person the right to choose conversion therapy.

Can you show me anything of him wanting to force gays to do it? Cuz, I guess I have to say what I said better not be true, because it makes any gay whining about him look foolish. Giving someone the option to choose conversion therapy is not anti gay.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 12:29 AM
MythLord
Diamond

He didn't support the right to "choose", he supported the institutions be funded for people "fixing their sexual behavior". He can't really force you to legally go and change your sexual orientation, because this is the USA not North Korea, but he's still a staunch believer that every homosexual should go to conversion therapy.

Not to mention his bids for Congress also note that homosexual relationships could never be on the same level of importance/validity as a heterosexual relationship, and thus their marriage should be banned. Again, pretty much every time Pence or someone close to him talked about the issue of LGBT rights, it's always in the negative: even allowing "conversion" therapy to be a thing(this includes electroshock, sterilization, extreme medication, physical and mental abuse, etc.); noting a homosexual can't be on equal footing with a heterosexual; allowing a landlord to kick someone out, a boss to fire an employee or a business to deny service because they're gay.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:05 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

There is scientific research to prove that Homosexuality is a Genetic Disorder. So sad to see people choose what kind of sciences they do and do not believe in.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 08:18 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

It is certainly a genetic/biological deviation, but conversion therapy has by all accounts failed in "curing" it and in fact has far more negative side-effects.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 10:03 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Wulf: For one he openly supports suicide.
Surt: Giving someone the option to choose suicide is not anti life.

When you don't like what someone is doing, say they're doing something else.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 11:00 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

In Surt's defense, he's not neccessarily agreeing with Pence, he just doesn't see why allowing the option of conversion therapy is something to make a big deal about. But it is, very much so.
Especially when you consider that "choice" isn't made by the actual LGBT community, rather their families, as conversion therapy almost exclusively targets teenagers(12-17) who identify as homo/bi/pansexual or are questioning/curious who don't have much power over it if the parents agree to the procedure.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 11:51 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

In Surt's defense, he's not neccessarily agreeing with Pence, he just doesn't see why allowing the option of conversion therapy is something to make a big deal about. But it is, very much so.

That is true too, but there's a difference between supporting and allowing the option. Not that there should ever be an option for the crap in gay therapy. Not to mention that gay therapy can be forced on the kids without their approval.

But even if you're a coldhearted, let em choose, kinda guy, that's not as bad as actively supporting something.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 11:55 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So sad to see people choose what kind of sciences they do and do not believe in.

Like evolution and global warming?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 04:21 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He didn't support the right to "choose", he supported the institutions be funded for people "fixing their sexual behavior". He can't really force you to legally go and change your sexual orientation, because this is the USA not North Korea, but he's still a staunch believer that every homosexual should go to conversion therapy.

Not to mention his bids for Congress also note that homosexual relationships could never be on the same level of importance/validity as a heterosexual relationship, and thus their marriage should be banned. Again, pretty much every time Pence or someone close to him talked about the issue of LGBT rights, it's always in the negative: even allowing "conversion" therapy to be a thing(this includes electroshock, sterilization, extreme medication, physical and mental abuse, etc.); noting a homosexual can't be on equal footing with a heterosexual; allowing a landlord to kick someone out, a boss to fire an employee or a business to deny service because they're gay.

Okay so we have some true things and some false things then. He personally has never stated he supported these kind of treatments, but he did support federal funds being given to these kinds of places.

So I mean, it's not exactly as gays are saying it. I guess I can understand the anger, but they should use different examples. The other ones given should be the ones people list. There is an explanation for the conversion therapy thing, it doesn't mean he doesn't believe in it, it just means he personally never expressed support. But things like "gays aren't equal to straight people" well, that's pretty straight forward.

So I dunno, controversial medical care that can't be forced on you vs thinking gays just aren't equal to non gays...seems like no contest at all. Yet I've heard way more about electro shock therapy and all that shit with Pence than the other stuff.

The business stuff doesn't surprise me, that's essentially the cake situation the courts are dealing with.

So if he did say the equal footing thing, that should be the first thing these people bring up, if they feel like bringing up anything at all.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 18th, 2018 at 05:13 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 05:10 PM
MythLord
Diamond

If he supports the government funding those places, then he obviously wants those places to be funded, i.e. he supports them. It's not hard to grasp. Even assuming he doesn't personally support it(which is a pretty absurd notion), he's still one of the biggest advocates for these types of institutions and that in-of-itself is bad.

It just comes down to if he's blissfully ignorant of the sh!t that happens in there and the consequences of it or he knows full well what's in there and he doesn't mind it.

Both options are disturbing.

"Hello, Starlight."

Last edited by MythLord on Feb 18th, 2018 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 05:23 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

[B]Okay so we have some true things and some false things then. He personally has never stated he supported these kind of treatments, but he did support federal funds being given to these kinds of places.

Surt: I don't support people killing people, I just support giving killers money to kill people. Stop whining.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 11:56 PM