KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
If that was all that training consisted of, I would be fine with that, aside from the fact that it can be adequately addressed in a conversation, perhaps a lengthy announcement from a superior, so the usage of taxpayer money for this training isn't the best use of money. But again if that was all I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Given how these training courses usually go, they're probably going to be indoctrinated into bullshit like "gender is completely disconnected from sex" "there's more than two genders and you can be agender, genderfluid, gender neutrois" and all that other made up bullshit as well as the use of fake pronouns like Xe, Zir, Zim, etc. this ideological horseshit should not be imposed on our society with taxpayer money.
Yeah... did you read the article?
quote:
The Citizens Police Review Board recommended that the entire Fort Lauderdale Police Department take extra training on how to properly treat transgender people, in addition to Brinton receiving a written reprimand for Kendall's treatment.

"I think it's fair," board member Marc Dickerson told the Sun-Sentinel. "It's a matter of training and the officers need training."

According to the Sun-Sentinel, this training entails watching a 13-minute video from the U.S. Department of Justice on how to deal with transgender individuals, and signing a document stating that they watched the video.
So they are accessing a pre-existing resource that consists of 13-minutes of footage. And look at this, the article even provided the video in question:

Now watch that video and tell me what about it offends you, aside from the acting. sick

quote:
Pretty pathetic that you think you can guilt me out of my position by implicating me in collective guilt for something not even said by me.
Lol. Not trying to guilt you out of anything bro, just acknowledging that old adage: birds of a feather, flock together. sad

Now, do you plan on correcting your pal or was he spot on?

Last edited by Beniboybling on Jul 15th, 2017 at 03:33 PM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2017 03:29 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Do... do they think the poop represents black protestors? That's even more freaking racist!

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2017 06:31 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
Do... do they think the poop represents black protestors? That's even more freaking racist!

I think he feels people are going to see a hose and be so triggered they have flashbacks to when cops were using the hoses against black people.

The only question that remains is why this councilman thinks Seattle is full of crazy people. Only a crazy person would see shit getting cleaned off the sidewalk and somehow get offended at the "racism" of it all.

It boggles the mind...out of all the ways one could seek victimhood status this guy chose hoses that would be used to spray poop and pee off the side walk.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2017 06:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of poo poo on on the streets:

Community outraged after feds move in Romanian ‘gypsies’ — defecating in streets, trash in yards

I mean I'd be pissed too, but hey...diversity has its price. That price seems to be poop.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 06:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 17th, 2017 09:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol..

Minnesota Town Blocks Satanic Memorial in Veterans Park, Will Remove Christian Monuments Too

It was gonna be a "free speech zone" until they didn't like what was being put up.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 11:56 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ Well,, at least they are tearing down the other statues. Just to be fair. lol

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 11:58 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
^ Well,, at least they are tearing down the other statues. Just to be fair. lol

Yeah but it just seems like they put up this zone and had this other BS, but then a religion they do not like shows up and suddenly it is "yeah, this isn't a good idea".

People do not believe in free speech if they just want things they agree with around them.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 11:59 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

It's unfortunate but maybe one day everyone can be accepted.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 12:07 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

On a lighter note:

Anti-Trump demonstrator whacks Trump supporter in head with sign — and pays for it, bigly

laughing

If I was a member of Antifa I'd feel sad right now. I'd be thinking "I'm too much of a pussy to go outside without my mask on, but this anti-trumper has no mask, what does this say about me?".

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 12:14 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

lol whats that got to do with the topic? poor surt needs a new circlejerk blog thread since the mods killed the others.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 12:15 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Asking for a rename to: "Things Which #Trigger Surtur"

That way all these rants can be contained to a single thread.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 12:17 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
lol whats that got to do with the topic? poor surt needs a new circlejerk blog thread since the mods killed the others.

When you came into the Trump topic to whine I hadn't responded to the acid attacks topic...what did that have to do with the topic?

I can't wait for the "it's different" excuse.

EDIT: I'm out for the night, I look forward to reading your excuse tomorrow. Make it an entertaining one thumb up

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 19th, 2017 at 12:22 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 12:18 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Asking for a rename to: "Things Which #Trigger Surtur"

That way all these rants can be contained to a single thread.

To be fair, "Stupid Bullshit Going down in America" would be a much more fitting title. Actually no. "Stupid Bullshit Going down in the world". Why limit it to America? The UK has definitely been getting in on this action, it would be rude to exclude them.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 12:20 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 12:24 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lol, what are they being indoctrinated into here DMB? A basic respect and understanding for trans people? Sounds dystopian. sad
It does sorta sound dystopian, to me. Then again, I am imagining a bunch of cops sitting in a room watching some slideshow that is explaining in detail the exact manner, tone and language (with pronouns being the main focal point) in which to deal with the 70 different genders of disease ridden prostitutes that they are likely to encounter while on patrol.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 09:47 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Originally posted by MythLord
No, I think that the article was pretty clear that they just think high-pressure water hoses represent a very effective yet unseemly way to repel blacks.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 10:21 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
It does sorta sound dystopian, to me. Then again, I am imagining a bunch of cops sitting in a room watching some slideshow that is explaining in detail the exact manner, tone and language (with pronouns being the main focal point) in which to deal with the 70 different genders of disease ridden prostitutes that they are likely to encounter while on patrol.
Well that's how it works isn't it? You dream up a narrative then act accordingly. sad

But yeah, trans folk are all disease ridden prostitutes, stay classy. thumb up

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 10:34 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Well, I was kind of just trying to be funny. I don't mind the trans-folk for the most part, I just think jumping from 2 genders to 70 is a bit much. I think we should settle on 5 and call it a day.

Basically, I think that for the most part the male/female dichotomy accurately represents human beings. But of course you get males who feel female, females who feel male, etc. So that leaves you with 4 so far. M, F, MtF, and FtM. So where does the 5th one fit in, you might ask?

Well those are what I would call your wildcards. That's for the difficult types that refuse to fall into a coherent category. You know, the types like "non-binary masculine of center gender queer." Those are your wildcards. Their symbol, rather than a letter or series of letters, is simply *.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 10:46 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
No, I think that the article was pretty clear that they just think high-pressure water hoses represent a very effective yet unseemly way to repel blacks.

Indeed, but we are talking about using the hoses to clean up shit. A person is batshit crazy if they find it racist.

Yet, I'm guessing the guy remains on the council. In fact, I"m guessing he'd say it's racism if people tried to remove him over this.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 19th, 2017 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2017 05:35 PM