KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 208 209 [210] 211 212 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some liberals are concerned that West Virginia strike will lead to backlash against teachers

"West Virginia teachers and their advocates, fresh off a successful strike that will earn the teachers a five percent pay raise, now fear that the resulting cuts to public spending could result in an anti-strike backlash, according to The New Republic."

Where exactly did they think the money would come from?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Democrat Mayor of Nashiville resigns in felony theft charge.

She was a rising star of the DNC.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...from=new-cookie

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:25 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
Democrat Mayor of Nashiville resigns in felony theft charge.

She was a rising star of the DNC.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...from=new-cookie

And she had an affair too, right? If only we had a thread about liberal values...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russian government is assassinating it's own people even on British soil. This shit is scary.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/euro...intl/index.html

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:04 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Amazon admits Alexa is creepily laughing at people without any prompting.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...trange-laughter

Apparently the device will burst into laughter at random, sometimes in the middle of the night, waking up the owner in a nightmarish fashion. Amazon is working to fix it. Pretty funny story.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
Russian government is assassinating it's own people even on British soil. This shit is scary.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/euro...intl/index.html

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:56 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Amazon admits Alexa is creepily laughing at people without any prompting.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbre...trange-laughter

Apparently the device will burst into laughter at random, sometimes in the middle of the night, waking up the owner in a nightmarish fashion. Amazon is working to fix it. Pretty funny story.

Funny story, but my Alexa has never and would never do that to me.

She knows just one laugh and I walk. I'll get a Google Home or something.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 11:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah mine hasn't done that either. It would be funny if it did though.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 12:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

She is doing it to you right now...you just aint smart enough to catch her at it.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Funny story, but my Alexa has never and would never do that to me.

She knows just one laugh and I walk. I'll get a Google Home or something.

^Love triggering these people smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is what Rob does now, coping hard thinking this will change anything

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
This is what Rob does now, coping hard thinking this will change anything

Speaking of fascists:

Protesters 'throw smoke bombs' at King's College London debate involving controversial Youtuber 'Sargon of Akkad'

Sargon, a leftist

Dr Yaron Brook, Ayn Rand Institute director

Both apparently are also nazis, I guess?

One of the comments is spot on:

"If you have an alternative political view to our group, we will come and smash you".

Sounds rather fascist don't you think?"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:29 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess he forgot about the burning down of Berkeley. Not a single progressive here said it was wrong.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWS2tHGmVmw

LoL, Trumpers.

^
I posted a story about triggered Trumpers in the Triggered thread and it triggered Surt and Blind. Can't wish for something to be more perfect and on-topic than that, well done thumb up

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:47 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also Rob recently said some left winged lunatics ripping people’s hats off calling for white genocide etc was anecdotal and nothing more.

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 8th, 2018 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:47 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

^
I posted a story about triggered Trumpers in the Triggered thread and it triggered Surt and Blind. Can't wish for something to be more perfect and on-topic than that, well done thumb up

As usual, wrong again, I don’t care what you post, I’m only highlighting your hypocrisy as I did above.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:48 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don’t get it do you Rob, your a standing partisan hypocrite, nothing you say really has weight because of that.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:49 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also btw Rob, the "oh its nothing" act didnt work, she being might be charged with a felony.

Student Who Stole MAGA Hat, Saying ‘Freedom Of Speech Is Genocide,’ Could Face Felony Charge

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/13...-felony-charge/

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:53 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Didn't really care then, don't really care now.

Though don't see how it's a felony, she's didn't harm the person and what's a #maga hat cost, like $3.50?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:14 PM