KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 217 218 [219] 220 221 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
One year after this damaging story about Trump’s CIA nominee, a major correction

""The story said that Haspel, a career CIA officer who President Trump has nominated to be the next director of central intelligence, oversaw the clandestine base where Zubaydah was subjected to waterboarding and other coercive interrogation methods that are widely seen as torture. The story also said she mocked the prisoner’s suffering in a private conversation. Neither of these assertions is correct and we retract them. It is now clear that Haspel did not take charge of the base until after the interrogation of Zubaydah ended."

laughing

I wonder how many media outlets criticized her using this article as the basis for it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...m=.c8b554d342fd

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 03:47 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
One of the most prominent Neo Nazi groups seems to have collapsed after one of its little fat leaders was arrested for assaulting his wife and one of the other leaders because of an incestuous love triangle.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matth...d-trailer-brawl

the party’s former spokesperson, who described the incident as a “white trash circus” -snip

Oh, that's just hilarious. LoL, White people.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 03:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

My God! Matt Damon is TRULY TRULY A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!!!!!! He Endangers ENTIRE FAMILY TO PROVE IT!!

Matt Damon Endangers Entire Family because of his Trump Hate...He moves family to AUSTRALIA!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 06:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well that sure does disprove something, I guess.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's that? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Oh no, it's a f*cking truth bomb.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:18 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
My God! Matt Damon is TRULY TRULY A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!!!!!! He Endangers ENTIRE FAMILY TO PROVE IT!!

Matt Damon Endangers Entire Family because of his Trump Hate...He moves family to AUSTRALIA!

Wow, nice!

Finally, someone who isn't a coward. They hate Trump and what this country is becoming so they moved. That's how it is done. You don't like the country? GTFO! No one is keeping your here. big grin

I like Matt Damon a bit more after knowing he did this. Good Guy Matt Damon. smile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wow, nice!

Finally, someone who isn't a coward. They hate Trump and what this country is becoming so they moved. That's how it is done. You don't like the country? GTFO! No one is keeping your here. big grin

I like Matt Damon a bit more after knowing he did this. Good Guy Matt Damon. smile

LOL why didn't he move to Haiti or Mexico?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Trumpers had a problem when the "if Trump wins, I'm moving to Canada" celebs didn't leave, now Damon's still a target for leaving. Trumpers, they're a silly lot.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not shitting on him. Just wondering why not an even better destination than Australia, like Haiti?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could it be that deciding to move to Australia and then changing your mind to move to Haiti would be...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

downsizing?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:28 PM
dadudemon

What's that? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Oh no, it's a f*cking truth bomb.

It's a cop whose seen the SJW hypocrisy for one too many years. He's talking about some of the same shit I b*tch about. Seems the SJWs love to cause problems when a black man is shot by a police officer. But they didn't do shit about the thousands of African Americans killed by other African Americans the prior year.

If they really cared and weren't just grandstanding on self-righteous platitudes, they'd do something about the extreme majority of black victims instead of b*tching about something that makes them looks good in their lame SJW social circles.

But why don't they? If you stood up and said, "Guys...black people are killing the shit out of each other and we have to do something about it" the other SJWs would shout you down, call you racist, and say you're an Alt-Righter. But who's really the racist in the scenario? The person wanting to stop black homicides or the people systematically destroying conversation about stopping black on black homicides?

As I said, it's subversive racism.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Because he thinks those places are shi...ooooh. shifty

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember a cop getting lectured because he dared point out that african americans were largely behind a huge increase in GTA's in his precinct.

He...was factually correct lol. It didn't matter, feelings were at stake.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm not shitting on him. Just wondering why not an even better destination than Australia, like Haiti?

Let's just cut to your point: Not wanting to move to Haiti doesn't mean you think it's a "shithole country" by default, sport. And here you thought you were clever. Silly Trumpers, thinking they can be clever.

eg I don't want to move to Vietnam; doesn't mean I think it's a "shithole" country because of that.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Let's just cut to your point: Not wanting to move to Haiti doesn't mean you think it's a "shithole country" by default, sport. And here you thought you were clever. Silly Trumpers, thinking they can be clever.

eg I don't want to move to Vietnam; doesn't mean I think it's a "shithole" country because of that.

Yeah but thing is Rob, you aren't wealthy lol. Of course you wouldn't wanna move to Vietnam, you couldn't take the best of what it has to offer.

Damon could live like a king in Haiti. Or even in Mexico, assuming he doesn't cross a cartel.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah but thing is Rob, you aren't wealthy lol. Of course you wouldn't wanna move to Vietnam, you couldn't take the best of what it has to offer.

Damon could live like a king in Haiti. Or even in Mexico, assuming he doesn't cross a cartel.

Okay, I looked at the exchange rate of USD to VND and the standard of living ratings and I could live like a f*cking king in Vietnam, sport. Still don't want to live there; still don't think it's a "shithole" country because of that.

1 US Dollar = 22,779.4 Vietnamese Dongs, that's a lot of Dong for your Dollar.

Any other flips you'd like to do?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:38 PM
Silent Master

Yea and a gallon of milk costs 122,417.49 d

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I factored for the standard of living, smart guy. See my post.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:48 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wow, nice!

They will all be killed when someone carries unlicensed Funnel Web Spiders into the school and starts firing it off.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 09:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote