KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 218 219 [220] 221 222 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Ohh Lefties and their Rampant Intolerance!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 09:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

China gets "Racist"?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 09:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Okay, I looked at the exchange rate of USD to VND and the standard of living ratings and I could live like a f*cking king in Vietnam, sport. Still don't want to live there; still don't think it's a "shithole" country because of that.

1 US Dollar = 22,779.4 Vietnamese Dongs, that's a lot of Dong for your Dollar.

Any other flips you'd like to do?

Kiddo, I didn't read a single word you said. I just wanted you to know that.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 01:31 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Let's just cut to your point: Not wanting to move to Haiti doesn't mean you think it's a "shithole country" by default, sport. And here you thought you were clever. Silly Trumpers, thinking they can be clever.

eg I don't want to move to Vietnam; doesn't mean I think it's a "shithole" country because of that.

Don’t talk about Haiti, you have no idea but what you see moronic celebrities are doing down there. Ex. Conan O’Brien.

Love my country, my pride for Haiti and its culture and the shit we did back then can’t be taken away. But morons like you love to talk about how great a country Haiti is, but wouldn’t stay for than a week before returning back to you’re littlesFe haven that is the US.

My family form my father’s side can even trace our lineage all the back to before Haiti gained their Independence form the France. We can even trace it back to the many Haitians Toussaint Louveture sent here to fight for the US independence.

Haiti in this day and age thanks to past US presidents meddling s, and our own corrupt politicians have indeed turned Haiti into a shit hole.

Hillary Clinton till day is one of the most hated person in Haiti for all her crimes there.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 07:01 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ Wow man. I don't think Rob was saying it was a paradise there, nor was he calling it a shit hole. Haiti clearly has issues, but that wasn't even his point.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2018 07:48 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^To think it all started over Rob getting triggered over a joke I made...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
Don’t talk about Haiti, you have no idea but what you see moronic celebrities are doing down there. Ex. Conan O’Brien.

Love my country, my pride for Haiti and its culture and the shit we did back then can’t be taken away. But morons like you love to talk about how great a country Haiti is, but wouldn’t stay for than a week before returning back to you’re littlesFe haven that is the US.

My family form my father’s side can even trace our lineage all the back to before Haiti gained their Independence form the France. We can even trace it back to the many Haitians Toussaint Louveture sent here to fight for the US independence.

Haiti in this day and age thanks to past US presidents meddling s, and our own corrupt politicians have indeed turned Haiti into a shit hole.

Hillary Clinton till day is one of the most hated person in Haiti for all her crimes there.

^ Another emotional meltdown because you can't read

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
^To think it all started over Rob getting triggered over a joke I made...

^
"I was just joking!" defense after his points were eSodomized, Oh, Surt.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could it be that deciding to move to Australia and then changing your mind to move to Haiti would be...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■wink

downsizing?

Yeah, totally not joking.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, totally not joking.

I didn't respond to that post and that only came after, your dishonesty has been noted again.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't respond to that post and that only came after, your dishonesty has been noted again.

Who was dishonest? I never said it was my first post. My first post was "LOL did he go to Mexico or Haiti"?

It wasn't meant to be serious. Do better.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surely this can't be true:

Two HS students reportedly punished for posting gun range pictures. Now a legal battle may ensue.

"The Lacy Township High School student handbook declares students are subject to punishment if they are “reported to be in possession of a weapon of any type for any reason or purpose whether on or off school grounds during the academic year,” according to a screenshot of the book posted at Ammoland."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:45 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

That’s ****ing absurd, I fail to see why the education system has any say in anyone’s property rights off school grounds. They are overstepping their bounds.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:48 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

With the Parkland shooting still in recent memory and school shootings being in the spotlight, it seems they did it on purposes expecting the school to overreact.

Here's the thing though, if the school knew about the pics and didn't act and these two went on a shooting spree, people would go "why didn't the school officials act!?"

Granted, I think the school overreacted, but I can still acknowledge the hard position they were put in considering the current climate.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL they have now updated the policy. Good. Apparently a lawsuit was threatened.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 19th, 2018 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

With the Parkland shooting still in recent memory and school shootings being in the spotlight, it seems they did it on purposes expecting the school to overreact.

Here's the thing though, if the school knew about the pics and didn't act and these two went on a shooting spree, people would go "why didn't the school officials act!?"

Granted, I think the school overreacted, but I can still acknowledge the hard position they were put in considering the current climate.

It would take more. If the kid had a history of mental illness, etc. and had made threats and other stuff and overall just showed clear red flags and nothing happened and then they school knew they kid was posting gun pics? Then sure I can see it.

What angered people about Parkland were the many many red flags ignored. It wasn't just a photo from a shooting range.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Now we're in post Parkland climate, so no, it wouldn't take more for people to blame the school in not acting on a couple pics if something were to happen. So I can understand why the school overreacted.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 19th, 2018 at 05:24 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess we'll agree to disagree.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 05:21 PM
SquallX

^ Another emotional meltdown because you can't read

And you’re still a piece of shit that gives nothing back to society that just bends over.

Party before Country right???

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 06:00 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
And you’re still a piece of shit that gives nothing back to society that just bends over.

Party before Country right???

You're still melting down because you can't read/comprehend so well i see. Get more mad.

Says the guy who calls Trump an "ignorant fool" (direct quote btw), yet falls right in line and follows Trump when the marching orders come in. Happens every time.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 06:07 PM