KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 224 225 [226] 227 228 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Nevermind, thought you were abandoning Mr. Count Dankula.

I don't even watch his videos, I learned about it from other more popular youtubers. It is still ridiculous and disturbing.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

sorry, i just can't even give a single f*ck about the martyred saint dankula.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is the nazi dog gonna face punishment as well?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
He looks like a ****. Do all edgelords like as big a **** as him Rob?

He totally does.

Not all, some don't try as hard with their appearance.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Yes but you are a Horrible Person. eek!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

You monster. Think of your unclutched pearls.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well, at least you're consistent.

Freedom of speech is one of the political principles I hold most dear.

Seems in Scotland what he did is considered hate speech and not a "prank, bro." Though where is the line drawn, seems like either of those Trumpers who cried like little bitches after being charged could have said "was just a f**king joke, man." as a defense, no?

Except he specifies it's a prank at the beginning of the video. He talks about how it is to prank his girlfriend because she finds her dog cute and perfect, so he says he's gonna get her dog to do shit conflated with the most horrible people he can think of. If he's expressing contempt for any group of people in that video it's the nazis themselves, because as he specified the point of the joke is that the nazis are horrible, which is the exact opposite of agreeing with their views.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:27 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Funny how making Fun of Nazis made the REAL Nazis Mad so they will send this guy to prison for it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Fly is talking, shit is coming out of his mouth

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:37 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I-Am-PutinBot-I-Hate-TheGays-Must-ROBO-KILL-All-THEGAYS-Beep-Boop-Beep!!

Ohh Pootybot....that is so Horrible of you.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:39 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I like to stick gerbils in my ass
Why do you hate animals, you sick bastard.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm not shy of expressing contempt or shying away from any of the ideologies I find absolutely reprehensible based on my principles.

I'm on the right now, but I don't give a flying **** about deflecting away from or defending the alt-right, they're principles are antithetical to my own in a very extreme and racist way, and I hate their pseudo-intellectual "race realism." Me being on the right doesn't in any way conflate me with people who do things driven by principles I don't share, so I'm happy to call them out.

I'm happy to call out identitarians on the left for the same reason. I'm an individualist and so I don't agree with identitarian collectivism on either side. I don't think it's fair to judge an individual or their opinions as more or less valid based on their identity group, I don't think it's fair to hold different races to different standards on how they are allowed to treat their race, I think it's deeply immoral to discriminate for or against anyone on the basis of their identity group. When I see people like this teaching at public universities, or in media institutions, or HR, or I see public or corporate policy discriminating against specific groups of people or indoctrinating kids into this bullshit, I view that as a problem, and I don't think it's one that should be dismissed because people from the alt-right kill people and because these people aren't saying they want genocide.

I'm happy to call out Marxism because I actually believe property rights are important, think equality of outcome is an oppressive and immoral goal, I don't think it works practically economically, and in practice we've seen the starvation and economic collapse that tends to stem from it and a higher kill count than the nazis. I don't think there is anything good about Marxism, I don't agree with it's aim, and I would still find it deeply immoral even if you could do it without killing or starving a bunch of people.

I am a classical liberal, I believe deeply in the rights of the individual and in the immorality and lack of logic in judging people on the basis of their identity groups, and as such all of the things listed above are completely antithetical to my principles.

In the same token that I don't think me being right-wing associates me or makes me culpable for anything the alt-right does. I don't think someone on the left who isn't a marxist and doesn't hold people to different standards based on their identity groups or believe in censorship is culpable for either of the things I mentioned either.

Criticism of groups and toxic ideologies on your side of the political spectrum, whichever that may be, is not a concession or indication of your own faults, but rather something that makes me respect a person more. It signals to me that the person isn't a complete partisan hack and is willing to call out someone on the same political wing as them for holding stances or doing shit that is against their own values and principles

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Last edited by Emperordmb on Mar 21st, 2018 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:47 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Boob Beep Boop My Primary Directive Kill all the Gays, and use them as Robo-Dick-Lube-Oil. Gay Oil feels Good On My Robo Ball Bearings Beep Boop Beep!!

Oh Pootybot. That is so RoboHorrible of you!

eek!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol oh shit...

Student in California decides to test teacher’s theory, plans a school walkout to protest abortion

"After one of his teachers was suspended for asking if the school would be as supportive of a pro-life protest as they were over a gun control protest, a student at Rocklin High School in California is planning to test her theory."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 09:23 PM
Flyattractor

The Leftist Controlled Educational System will not stand for this

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:36 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

NB4 he gets suspended for sexism and creating an "unsafe learning environment for female students" who are afraid he personally wants to stick his hand up their private parts without their consent or some such nonsense.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:47 AM
Flyattractor

Thats funny seeing as how Rape can now be Claimed if a Woman doesn't like it when a man is just in the same room as her.

Ahhh Leftist Hypocrisy!!!!

Someone should make a thread for it.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 05:49 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

interesting panel on free speech with Sargon, Count Dankula,and Rucka Rucka Ali

good discussion, they were clearly having a great time, and it's an entertaining video if anyone is interested.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 06:34 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

University of Wisconsin, you have my approval:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.a11fc5f067b1

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 01:29 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

More California Local Governments Preparing to Challenge Sacramento Over Sanctuary Status

The best part is seeing leftists whine about people picking and choosing which laws to follow. LOL! Pot, kettle, black, etc.

Love it and I hope more and more places do this.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 01:38 PM