KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 273 274 [275] 276 277 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN contrib Ana Navarro: Trump saying ‘animals’ is what ‘Nazis did.’ She should read her own tweets.

"“He is an animal,” Navarro wrote in reference to Trump. “Apologies to animals.”

Makes me smile. Makes me whistle a jaunty tune.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Singer John Legend noted that Trump’s characterization of MS-13 is wrong, saying “even human beings who commit heinous acts are the same species as us, not ‘animals.'”

Lol did we enter the twilight zone? Why is this person pretending like Trump was being literal and thought they were a different species?

This is Trump Derangement Syndrome. We may joke about it, but this is clear TDS. You become so deranged you can twist anything Trump does into something bad. Or you become so deranged you convince yourself Trump was "vague".

Last edited by Surtur on May 18th, 2018 at 07:28 PM

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Lol.

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:38 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to ask, why do Brits cuck so much for the royal family? Like what have those people done in their lives to where everyone feels the need to suck their d1cks?

It's the ultimate form of cuckoldry really.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 19th, 2018 01:51 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You don't get TURNED ON by the thought of Royal Weddings and Dresses and Pagentry Kurkie?

Old Post May 19th, 2018 09:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Muslim salon technician refuses to perform wax treatment on transgender ‘woman,’ complaint filed

"According to the complaint, she called Mad Wax about a leg wax treatment and asked if transgender women are welcome at the salon. An employee told her the manager would call her back.

Manager Jason Carruthers returned the call and allegedly said the business does not provide waxing services on men if the technician objects. He also said his technician is a Muslim woman who is not comfortable providing services to males. Carruthers added that no other staffers were available to perform the service. "

I've been hoping something like this would happen. I knew this day and age it wouldn't take long lol. This is hilarious. On one side a tranny. On another side a female muslim. Both groups very very high up on the leftist victimhood scale. But there can only be one victor here. Who will it be? This is Canada so it is hard to tell. The country is full of islamaphiles. Yet also full of transphiles too. Jordan Peterson became famous dealing with these lunatics. Personally I feel the muslim lady will win.

I also feel she *should* win. Nobody should be forced to do a job. Plus I would bet that this...thing that called in didn't really want a wax, it wanted to be told "no" so it could sue. Also the funniest part:

"The complainant is seeking $50,00 for “immense harm to my dignity,” according to a filing with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario against the Mad Wax salon."

Lol you're a man wearing a dress. You don't have any dignity left to harm.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 10:54 AM
SquallX

Not the point Surtur. Remember the whole cake and Christians debacle? Now, we wait to see if the media’s gonna pick it up and make it a big deal.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 01:00 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
Not the point Surtur. Remember the whole cake and Christians debacle? Now, we wait to see if the media’s gonna pick it up and make it a big deal.

I doubt the media will cover it much. I'm sure FOX will cover it and that is it.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 01:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol too funny. Too bad real life is more or less on par with this skit now.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 01:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh my, this is not satire, I repeat: this is not satire.

And yep, aimed at kids lol. I think it's from Australia, but done by ABC.

Last edited by Surtur on May 20th, 2018 at 02:00 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2018 01:56 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

@Surtur, hmmmmmmm I feel like the Muslim woman is higher up on the progressive stack. I think Muslims and Black people occupy the highest spot on the progressive stack, because you can see the impunity with which they can interfere with the other groups in the stack and get away with it, ie. feminists being bullied for not "being intersectional enough" or BLM repeatedly harassing Pride parades and forcing them to bend the knee to their demans, or Muslims getting away with their views on women and gays. You can also see it with their ability to have crimes handwaved relatively speaking, like the Baltimore riots "oh they're just in pain, what their doing is understandable" or the grooming gangs in the UK or the Mosque praying to Allah to "kill those jews" and the people protesting that Mosque being the ones who got arrested. The fact that this Muslim is also a woman puts her even higher on the progressive stack.

Transgender people seem to be just beneath Muslims and Black people on the progressive stack though, and seeing as there's the added factor of this being an offense under the law committed against a transgender person I'm not sure if that factor will tip the scales or not. I guess we'll have to see what happens.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:04 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh my, this is not satire, I repeat: this is not satire.

And yep, aimed at kids lol. I think it's from Australia, but done by ABC.

****'s sake is there another one?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 20th, 2018 05:05 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He talks about the royal wedding. Lol it seems black celebrities got invited merely because they were black. And a Katie Hopkins tweet triggered people.

Last edited by Surtur on May 20th, 2018 at 06:08 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2018 06:05 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur

He talks about the royal wedding. Lol it seems black celebrities got invited merely because they were black. And a Katie Hopkins tweet triggered people.

She would have been coached, quite a bit, on how to act and operate during the wedding. So I don't know why she has an ill-fitting dress and a poor posture. OR....perhaps the photo is just a bad take of her and she has many other damn good photos of herself?

Well, that appears to be the case:

Seems like it was just a poor photo. She was probably watching where she was walking.

Old Post May 20th, 2018 08:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am triggered that this crap is being posted in this thread.

Give it its Own Thread so it will be easier for me to IGNORE IT!

Old Post May 20th, 2018 08:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Who cares?

Why do people put so much stock on a group of people that has long ago became nothing but figure heads?

Old Post May 20th, 2018 10:41 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I put it down to stupidity.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 01:32 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by SquallX
Who cares?

Why do people put so much stock on a group of people that has long ago became nothing but figure heads?

Because people like keeping up with the Kardashians??

Old Post May 21st, 2018 03:51 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Principal apologizes to black students for "Party like it's 1776" prom tickets. This is where we are now.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:49 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Principal apologizes to black students for "Party like it's 1776" prom tickets. This is where we are now.

It seems most educators lean left. Which explains why they are all giant p*ssies. When is someone gonna stand up to these little brats?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:20 PM