KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 274 275 [276] 277 278 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Swedish town that banned church bells has approved a mosque’s call to prayer

But hey...nothing bad going on in Sweden!

Sweden In Free Fall

Oh.

"In February, Peter Springare, a Swedish police officer, said that gang rapes were a new cultural phenomenon in Sweden -- a consequence of the last 10 to 15 years of immigration policy.

"There are also ethnic Swedes engaged in gang rape , but not in the same numbers as foreign-born offenders," Springare said. For those comments, Springare was reported to the police, who announced that they would conduct an internal investigation into his remarks. The Secretary General of Sweden's Law Society, Anne Ramberg, said that Springare's comments were "almost racist". If it is considered 'objectionable' in the West to talk about about the factual consequences of migration, in Sweden it is now viewed as a crime."

Oh I see.

"The Swedish government, however, seems undeterred by the risks of more potential gang rapes and migrant crimes. It has proposed legislation that will allow 9,000 unaccompanied and mainly male minors -- approximately 7,000 of whom have reportedly turned out to be older than 18 and are thus not minors at all -- who have had their asylum applications rejected, and who should have been deported, to get temporary residence permits in Sweden, if they plan to attend high school or are already enrolled in one. Notably, even those among the 9,000 whose identities are unverified -- presumably because they have no papers -- will be allowed to stay."

If you ever wanna look at what SJW bullshit will culminate in...just look to Sweden.

Remember their feminist snow plowing experiment that caused traffic jams all over Stockholm cuz they decided to plow bike paths and shit first instead of roads...all cuz feminists whined? Surtur remembers.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love that Tim Allen is trolling these lunatics:

Tim Allen obliterates PC on ‘Last Man Standing’ return: ‘I’m going to identify as an Asian woman’

"“We’re gonna be very politically correct,” Allen told a reporter, his tongue pressed firmly in cheek to plenty of laughter. “I’m going to identify as an Asian woman that wants to be a European man … we’ll do the journey of what it’s like to be an Asian woman in a European man’s body … I eat a lot of Ramen. It’ll be a lot of Asian dishes. It’ll be subtle.”

Lol.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It seems most educators lean left. Which explains why they are all giant p*ssies. When is someone gonna stand up to these little brats?

That kind of explains why so many people have a poor understanding of US history.

Swedish town that banned church bells has approved a mosque’s call to prayer

But hey...nothing bad going on in Sweden!

Sweden In Free Fall

Oh.

"In February, Peter Springare, a Swedish police officer, said that gang rapes were a new cultural phenomenon in Sweden -- a consequence of the last 10 to 15 years of immigration policy.

"There are also ethnic Swedes engaged in gang rape , but not in the same numbers as foreign-born offenders," Springare said. For those comments, Springare was reported to the police, who announced that they would conduct an internal investigation into his remarks. The Secretary General of Sweden's Law Society, Anne Ramberg, said that Springare's comments were "almost racist". If it is considered 'objectionable' in the West to talk about about the factual consequences of migration, in Sweden it is now viewed as a crime."

Oh I see.

"The Swedish government, however, seems undeterred by the risks of more potential gang rapes and migrant crimes. It has proposed legislation that will allow 9,000 unaccompanied and mainly male minors -- approximately 7,000 of whom have reportedly turned out to be older than 18 and are thus not minors at all -- who have had their asylum applications rejected, and who should have been deported, to get temporary residence permits in Sweden, if they plan to attend high school or are already enrolled in one. Notably, even those among the 9,000 whose identities are unverified -- presumably because they have no papers -- will be allowed to stay."

If you ever wanna look at what SJW bullshit will culminate in...just look to Sweden.

Remember their feminist snow plowing experiment that caused traffic jams all over Stockholm cuz they decided to plow bike paths and shit first instead of roads...all cuz feminists whined? Surtur remembers.

New cultural phenomenon? That's how someone is actually describing an increase in gang rape? Good night. Well, a recent survey did show that 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape. Yeah. Bad joke is bad.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:43 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

What the hfil?

http://www.kron4.com/news/national/...ouse/1191597978

quote:
SYRACUSE, New York (KRON/CNN) - A couple in upstate New York is going to court to force their 30-year-old son to move out.

They say he is refusing to leave the house despite multiple notices they gave him.

However, 30-Year-old Michael Rotondo claims that legally he wasn't given enough notice to leave.

Court filings allege Rotondo doesn't contribute to the family's expenses and doesn't help out with chores around the house.

His parents have given him five written notices over the past few months telling him he needs to leave.

They even claim they've offered to help him get started on his own.

"Give his mother and father space. It's time. He's 30. And not paying rent. You need to be independent," resident Lashea Wright said.

"That doesn't make no sense if you're going to your mother's house. Thirty years old and don't help do nothing--grow up," resident Christopher Adams said.

The Rotondos are scheduled to hash it out again in court later this month, about seven weeks before their son's 31st birthday.

WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:

Is this a hoax?

Local tv news reported on this just now. This doesn't even make sense... He's 30. Why can't the parents just kick him out, and call the police if he refuses?

Why get the courts involved at all? What law is protecting the parasite?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 11:53 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like Quanchi to me, but he doesn't live in NY.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:33 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Is college a scam or isn’t it? I’m going to continue to ask strangers on a message board and openly suffer in my dilemma for all to see. Kurk 101. People like you will never be happy. You’ll suffer until the bitter end. I am glad you’re one of those miserable guys. I bet girls don’t even look your way.

wink

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn Quan, you're fast af. Tell me, who here is your messenger boy? If only you could respond as quickly to our debate smile .

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:42 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kurk
Damn Quan, you're fast af. Tell me, who here is your messenger boy? If only you could respond as quickly to our debate smile .
You are just lucky it’s incredibly slow here. It’s the time of Thanos Maul will have to wait. I haven’t even read your responses but my new iPad won’t be slowed to frustration over gifs and what not when I do finally re engage. I’ll pm you once I begin reading and plottting Dooku’s demise.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
You are just lucky it’s incredibly slow here. It’s the time of Thanos Maul will have to wait. I haven’t even read your responses but my new iPad won’t be slowed to frustration over gifs and what not when I do finally re engage. I’ll pm you once I begin reading and plottting Dooku’s demise.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 01:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am increasingly enjoying Andrew Klavan:

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 03:51 PM
SquallX

You know you’re ****ed yo when the Mormons who’s been backing you for the last Century wants nothing to do with you anymore.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:12 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was never a boy scout so..is gay sex that rampant?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:26 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

I was never a boy scout so..is gay sex that rampant?

Boy Scouts are allowing girls join them now. So...almost immediately they add condoms.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:29 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Playmaker
Boy Scouts are allowing girls join them now. So...almost immediately they add condoms.

True, but the article goes on to say the rule is from the 2016 handbook or whatever.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:39 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Playmaker

So Boy Scouts will start earning a Merit Vag?

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 04:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by dadudemon
So Boy Scouts will start earning a Merit Vag?

Dirty old man 👴

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 05:53 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I watched that Child Gambino "This is America" video.

I guess I just got Black Panther'd again. Way too much undeserved hype.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 06:41 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

I thought the song was crap. The music video itself was well done.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 06:55 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote