KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 303 304 [305] 306 307 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
German government teetering on collapse over Chancellor Angela Merkel’s immigration policies

I'm sure this will all work out fine.

Wait, I thought the immigrapocalypse already happened to Germany and it was in ruins? Is this a second collapse? A collapse on a collapse. Whoa.

Or did you fall for "fake news" again, squirt?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 15th, 2018 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2018 11:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Wait, I thought the immigrapocalypse already happened to Germany and it was in ruins? Is this a second collapse? A collapse on a collapse. Whoa.

Or did you fall for "fake news" again, squirt?

Yikes, swing and a miss.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 11:00 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Robtard
Just how small must one's penis be that just the thought of playing a gay female character in a video game causes a deep negative reaction.

Answer:[SPOILER - highlight to read]: micropenis levels small

That’s idiotic. It was the developers that screamed we wanted to make this game realistic. As realistic and accurate as the events of WW2.

Name me one women you’ve personally read about that served on the frontline in WW2?

Also, name me anyone that had prosthetics and we’re allowed to served on the front line in WW2?

The best you can do we’re the small female snipers, and they weren’t even Americans.

No one cares about playing as a female soldier in WW2. But don’t come out and say the game is an accurate representation of WW2, and the fans call you on your bullshits, and you turn around and insult them.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 12:34 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Squall, you're talking sense. Wrong forum buddy. mad

Seriously though, it seems like "baiting" is common across media these days. I really do think this is calculated from logic that:

1. Diehards will eat whatever shit you feed them.

2. Diehards are also easy to bait, so do it in such a way to interest a few other groups into buying in. Like the "sjw/mababies" theme.

If they really stood to alienate their base, I don't think they'd do this. But the base is TOO reliable, to the point of being a "captured consumer", so they're taken for granted and abused by the industry that knows they'll reliably say "Shut up and take my money" to anything with their brand attached.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 01:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
That’s idiotic. It was the developers that screamed we wanted to make this game realistic. As realistic and accurate as the events of WW2.

Name me one women you’ve personally read about that served on the frontline in WW2?

Also, name me anyone that had prosthetics and we’re allowed to served on the front line in WW2?

The best you can do we’re the small female snipers, and they weren’t even Americans.

No one cares about playing as a female soldier in WW2. But don’t come out and say the game is an accurate representation of WW2, and the fans call you on your bullshits, and you turn around and insult them.

It sounds like a parody. It sounds like a joke someone would make about SJW's. "Oh they'd create a game where you're a disabled lesbian tranny, ha!".

I would also argue that this is part of a larger issue. This shit is infesting everything. People got upset that the movie Dunkirk had so many white people.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 02:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...

This transgender Father’s Day story from CNN did not get a warm reception online

This is what the CNN fathers day tweet says:

"He gave birth. He breastfed. Now, he wants his son to see him as a man. "

This is the picture included:

(please log in to view the image)

Yeah, that's a chick who cut her tiits off and took hormones. The tweet should say "she gave birth, she breastfed, then she succumbed to mental illness and cut her titties off".

*dances to "This is America"*

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 16th, 2018 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 02:19 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well s/he definitely has the belly and accompanying hair to pass as a dude

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 03:30 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote:
No one cares about playing as a female soldier in WW2.
laughing out loud

why lie to yourself?

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol look I don't play the game series. And if a game was good I wouldn't care who you play as. But it does strike me as a severe case of trying way too hard. That is all.
I disagree, they should have tried harder. Not enough grown men are upset over this. sad

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 04:28 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

why lie to yourself?

I disagree, they should have tried harder. Not enough grown men are upset over this. sad

Right!!! Shit on your core buyers and see what happen?!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 06:27 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

This is the part I love, thinking that you're in the majority.

I'm not personally interested in Battlefield, but now I'm looking forward to seeing this game sell.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 07:39 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gay people have exceeded the "10%" of the Population then?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 09:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

lol

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by SquallX
Right!!! Shit on your core buyers and see what happen?!

That's easy:

They buy it and complain. And then buy the next one.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 10:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

https://honest-ribbon.org/domestic-...estic-violence/

*Whistles* This is..

I think this is one of those articles that will trigger just about anybody. It's a long one, about a woman who started one of the first internationally recognized woman's shelters, and then got banned from her own shelter, recieved death threats, had her DOG SHOT, and was forced to FLEE THE COUNTRY with her family.

All because she questioned the concept that women could be just as violent as men in a relationship.

It's actually pretty hard for me to accept people could be this cruel.. I mean, considering all she did for women, a simple disagreement warrents being lynched?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2018 11:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

why lie to yourself?

Swing and a miss kiddo.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember the teaching assistant who played a clip of Jordan Peterson and got in trouble and recorded it? She is now suing the school. I hope she wins.

Oh and the school saw a 15% decline in people coming there. They then said it was intentional. Lol. Not joking.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 07:58 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by cdtm
https://honest-ribbon.org/domestic-...estic-violence/

*Whistles* This is..

I think this is one of those articles that will trigger just about anybody. It's a long one, about a woman who started one of the first internationally recognized woman's shelters, and then got banned from her own shelter, recieved death threats, had her DOG SHOT, and was forced to FLEE THE COUNTRY with her family.

All because she questioned the concept that women could be just as violent as men in a relationship.

It's actually pretty hard for me to accept people could be this cruel.. I mean, considering all she did for women, a simple disagreement warrents being lynched?

**** that sucks!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 08:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leftists are lunatics. And yeah I am 100% assuming most of the people upset were leftists.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 08:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember the anti-Trump Puerto Rico mayor? The FBI is now investigating her office for corruption

Lol.

I will note she specifically isn't being investigated. And apparently there were corruption investigations before the hurricane. Lol and people can get 5 to 20 years if the f*cked with Fema supplies.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 17th, 2018 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 08:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Report: Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel could be ousted next week over her immigration policies

I doubt she will be ousted, but then again I didn't think Trump would win either so...yeah. Still funny.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 08:58 PM