KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 306 307 [308] 309 310 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

An ancient sea slug was just discovered and named after former President Barack Obama calling it Obamus coronatus:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...bama/714479002/

This is actually pretty hilarious. The slug lived 500 million years ago at the bottom of the sea floor and never moved. Seems appropriate.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 04:15 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Playmaker
An ancient sea slug was just discovered and named after former President Barack Obama calling it Obamus coronatus:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...bama/714479002/

This is actually pretty hilarious. The slug lived 500 million years ago at the bottom of the sea floor and never moved. Seems appropriate.

It drew a line in the sand and never crossed it. Then it died.

Now time for t-shirts to be made "We were promised hope and change and all we got was this sea slug".

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 04:26 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol I think what needs to be banned is the EU.

And no more "fair use". No reviews, every webpage link charged a fee..

The Internet is about to go "police state".

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 04:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is how the Left wants it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 05:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That is how the Left wants it.

Makes sense. You can't attack someone, if you don't know who your enemy is.

Puppet masters have all the influence, and none of the pitfalls of public performers (Politicians, CEO's, any public face.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2018 06:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 05:58 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 04:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So Melania went to visit some of the children in immigrant detention as a PR stunt to assist her husband's floundering image over this newest disaster of his admin, she decide to wear a coat with the words " "I really don't care do u?" written on the back, some people are having issues over it.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit, I also don't think it was any sort of a political statement from her here, but it was a boneheaded move considering the current climate.

What's funny, the people who criticized Michelle Obama for daring to wear sleeveless dresses and blouses as 'not being proper for a first lady' and then flipping out because she wore a mostly red dress with "Red Communism!" remarks, Rush Limbaugh chimed in implying she was too fat, but those same people are once again quiet.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 10:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

If we're talking about the separations of kids from families border policy thing... "you're not saying it when it's your guy" is probably not a smart place for you to go...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 10:14 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'm talking about the FLOTUS' apparent dress code, my son. Pretty sure that was obvious?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 10:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
So Melania went to visit some of the children in immigrant detention as a PR stunt to assist her husband's floundering image over this newest disaster of his admin, she decide to wear a coat with the words " "I really don't care do u?" written on the back, some people are having issues over it.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit, I also don't think it was any sort of a political statement from her here, but it was a boneheaded move considering the current climate.

What's funny, the people who criticized Michelle Obama for daring to wear sleeveless dresses and blouses as 'not being proper for a first lady' and then flipping out because she wore a mostly red dress with "Red Communism!" remarks, Rush Limbaugh chimed in implying she was too fat, but those same people are once again quiet.

Whats funny is when dipshits whined Melania wore high heels.

I'm talking about the FLOTUS' apparent dress code, my son. Pretty sure that was obvious?

Kiddo, your entire point is still "They didn't say this for this, but said this for that!". Which is still a logic anyone on the left has lost all right to use.

And it honestly makes this talk of a cult of Trump hilarious. The Obama Cult ignored shit for years they are now whining about lol. They still act like he is their messiah. Still think he was scandal free(as does the messiah himself feel that way).

When their hypocrisy is brought up all they can do is either ramble incoherently or just whine about Trump.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 10:20 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 10:14 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reaction is priceless:

Watch IG Horowitz' Reaction When Asked If Hillary Committed "No Crimes"

Yes a Democrat asked this.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 10:30 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hilarious!

Time cover hits Trump over family separation – but a key detail ruins the narrative

Girl was separated a whole 10 seconds from her parents.

OH THE HUMANITY! This is like the 2nd coming of Hitler! Why god why?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 10:36 AM
cdtm

The smear attempt on Johnny Depp from his former "money managers".

So what if he spent way more then 30,000 on wine, or 5 million on shooting someone's ash's out of a cannon? It's HIS money.

I'm just concerned about whether they really stole some of it, as Depp claims. Alleging he's terrible with money isn't exactly denying you stole it. It just makes it look like you're trying to distract away from it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 11:53 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
The smear attempt on Johnny Depp from his former "money managers".

So what if he spent way more then 30,000 on wine, or 5 million on shooting someone's ash's out of a cannon? It's HIS money.

I'm just concerned about whether they really stole some of it, as Depp claims. Alleging he's terrible with money isn't exactly denying you stole it. It just makes it look like you're trying to distract away from it.

The things you mention aren't bad, especially if things like the canon aren't a regular thing.

However...I have read the dude is having money woes yet still spending 2 million a month. I don't know if this is true.

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies...arriage-w521671

This article is outright depressing.

"Depp and Tom Petty had long been friends, and Petty's death hit Depp hard. "We'd call each other and ask, 'Hey, you still smoking?' " Depp recalls. "Tom would go, ‘Yeah, I'm still smoking,' and I'd feel better: 'Well, if Tom is still smoking, I'm OK.' "

Depp goes quiet, perhaps realizing the sadness of what he has just said. He wipes his eyes. "I loved him," he says."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 01:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 04:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Mixed-race family wants Blue Bell to change the name of its ice cream to be more inclusive

Lol it's getting to the point of parody now.

Are you ever not going to fall for ridiculous click-bait stories?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 04:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you ever not going to fall for ridiculous click-bait stories?

Don't be so triggered.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 04:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 04:50 PM
Flyattractor

Hmmm Seems London has a New Problem with Rape..

And I think Scooby can pretty much sum it up....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 07:50 PM