KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 307 308 [309] 310 311 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

The backup driver in that uber accident may be charged with homicide.

I don't know.. Even if she could have stopped in time, I'm thinking if I was in her spot, and a hair decision moment came up, by the time I realized the automated systems weren't doing their job, it would be too late.

Blame should fully be on whoever was responsible for developing and bug testing the damned thing.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 11:03 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That's because the idiot was streaming and watching video on her phone apparently.

The pedestrian is also partly to blame, she was crossing a street not in a crosswalk. Still, you don't stream and watch video while driving, that's just asking to get into an accident.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 22nd, 2018 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2018 11:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hmmm Seems London has a New Problem with Rape..

And I think Scooby can pretty much sum it up....

(please log in to view the image)

Those damn native London rapists..

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 10:52 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Left-wing magazine’s fact-checker resigns over tweet falsely implying disabled veteran is a Nazi

"This has been a wild and difficult week,” Lavin wrote, the paper reported. “I owe ICE agent Justin Gaertner a sincere apology for spreading [a] rumor about his tattoo. However, I do not think it is acceptable for a federal agency to target a private citizen for a good faith, hastily rectified error.”

Ah yes, typical leftist. An apology that isn't really an apology. I love the "it was a good faith error" part. Yeah, you had good faith this guy was a nazi cuz...why? Oh right, cuz he works for ICE and leftist cultists have been calling them nazis.

"However, she also said ICE was dishonest about her role in the dust-up, the Times said.

“ICE also lied about me, saying I originated the scrutiny of Gaertner’s tattoo,” Lavin said in a tweet, the paper reported, adding that the 28-year-old also claimed ICE targeted her because of the New Yorker’s criticism of the federal agency.

“I wasn’t the genesis of this rumor; there are tweets still up with tens of thousands of likes explicitly calling the tattoo ‘Nazi,’” Lavin said in a message to the Times."

This is the standard for journalism these days. "Strangers online called him a nazi". No wonder the media constantly gets shit wrong about Trump and others. Ron Pearlman also got involved cuz....reasons?

"The paper said in previous story that actor Ron Perlman tweeted questions about the tattoo: “I know I’m a leftist, ‘D List’ actor, so my twitter feed is probably deceiving me, but is that an iron cross tattooed on this hero’s arm? This is a mistake, right? Cuz the Iron Cross was a symbol of Nazi Germany. Gotta be my twitter feed is leaning left again.”

Lol. Yeah, your feed *was* leaning towards the zone of cultists on the left Ron. Do better. His apology is even better:

"My apologies! I mistook the symbol on this man’s arm before I actually knew the facts. So again, I apologize to the man in this picture for my mistake. Maybe it was the gusto, the relish this agency seems to project in their obsession to racially profile decent people."

Leftist cultist logic: these people racially profile so I'm gonna...racially profile. Logic! Best part though:

"She also told the paper she was “a useful foil: a fat Jewish feminist with a Harvard education. ICE said I ‘baselessly slandered an American hero,’ artificially pitted me against a disabled veteran, and engineered a conservative news cycle in which I was a villain.”

Gee, a fat feminist? Shocking.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 11:04 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

So Talia Lavin tried to label a disabled veteran as a Nazi...and she is somehow the victim in all this?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:45 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naturally. You see she is fat and jewish....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 02:57 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Originally posted by Surtur
Naturally. You see she is fat and jewish....

Which is ironic considering she's probably pro-Palestine

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:20 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loving this rightist snowflake, safe space thread.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 03:22 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1

Sure you are kiddo, sure you are.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 04:18 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1

Your "Safe Place" is hiding out in 3rd World Shit Holes.

Probably molesting children while you are in those "Safe Place" too.

Well You are English so....

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 05:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 07:35 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Sarah Sanders was kicked out of a restaurant because she works for Trump. Hey Leftists, tell me again why a Christian Baker should just bake the cake

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3222...t-ryan-saavedra

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 11:10 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Playmaker
Sarah Sanders was kicked out of a restaurant because she works for Trump. Hey Leftists, tell me again why a Christian Baker should just bake the cake

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3222...t-ryan-saavedra

No lawsuit? She would have been within her rights.

Especially considering some of the underhanded lawsuits from the left, such as an atheist parent sending his boys to the Boy Scouts, girls to the Girl Scouts, and suing them both when they infringed on their religious beliefs (Or lack of, being that the scouts had religious ties. My den worked out of a church, for crying out loud.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 11:20 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Place had the right to have her not be there, just as much as the customers have the right to know that place is run by Fascist Leftists and not spend their money there.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by cdtm
No lawsuit? She would have been within her rights.

Especially considering some of the underhanded lawsuits from the left, such as an atheist parent sending his boys to the Boy Scouts, girls to the Girl Scouts, and suing them both when they infringed on their religious beliefs (Or lack of, being that the scouts had religious ties. My den worked out of a church, for crying out loud.)

I doubt she would have won. As far as I know political affiliation isn't a protected class. Trump supporters getting kicked out of places isn't all that uncommon from what I've heard. Hell I think I even heard of a guy who openly bars Trump supporters from employment.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:11 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by darthgoober
I doubt she would have won. As far as I know political affiliation isn't a protected class. Trump supporters getting kicked out of places isn't all that uncommon from what I've heard. Hell I think I even heard of a guy who openly bars Trump supporters from employment.

Now THAT is Illegal.

Just more proof that People on the Left side of the Lane are INDEED Horrible HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

They will bring about the next reign of Fascism in the world.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:19 AM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Now THAT is Illegal.

Just more proof that People on the Left side of the Lane are INDEED Horrible HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

They will bring about the next reign of Fascism in the world.

It would only be illegal is political affiliation was a protected class.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:31 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Funny that would be. You can be DISCRIMINATED via Policical Belief, but if you want to act like a SJW Fliptard with Sexual Delusions. That is being Made Illegal.

Ohh how the Left Poisons and RUINS everything it touches.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:36 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

no expression

I feel like I need some brain bleach after that.

Though I wouldn't consider that a "trigger" story. More like a "Just... wut?" story.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 04:41 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

And yet where you decide to stick your junk is seen as a protected class. Weird how that is.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 04:46 AM