KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 327 328 [329] 330 331 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A Democrat is running for a Congressional seat in a state she’s never even visited

I wonder if she just went "f*ck it, my best chance of winning is in Alaska".

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I don't believe that is as uncommon as you'd think. Hear about those stories every election somewhere or another.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:41 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shouting protesters throw feces at coffee shop because owner supports Trump’s immigration stance

Since this is in California I have to assume they just used the readily available poopoo that seems to litter the streets for ammunition.

That is one way to clean it up I guess?

Btw he is Jewish and his last name is "Shalom". Tee hee.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, Harvard did research on this and said that Romney was really really really ridiculously good looking. You can't make this shit up, they said that:

http://themonkeycage.org/2012/08/so...y-good-looking/

"...we obtained a rating of his face.

And what a face it is!

...he [Romney] scores above the 99th percentile..."

Obama was often called handsome by others, as well. Biden is at 62nd percentile. Paul Ryan at 67th percentile.

http://themonkeycage.org/2012/08/so...y-good-looking/

I find this kind of research both interesting and amusing.

One thing I did appreciate about Romney, when he and Obama debated, there was kindness and respect between the two despite differing opinions/views and even when they went to the throat so to speak on given topics, it was kept at a respectful level more times than not. It wasn't the constant angry shitshow we saw last election.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
One thing I did appreciate about Romney, when he and Obama debated, there was kindness and respect between the two despite differing opinions/views and even when they went to the throat so to speak on given topics, it was kept at a respectful level more times than not. It wasn't the constant angry shitshow we saw last election.

Oh yeah, I remember that. The Republicans got very catty with each other in 2012.

Remember when Romney put his hand on Perry's shoulder and said something like, "If you want to be president, you have to let others talk."?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:50 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This made me giggle.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:53 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Robtard
Either photoshopped a bit to make her look goofy or the camera caught her in a specific unflattering facial expression moment.

I've seen other pics where she looks attractive:

If that's her MOST attractive pic, then I'd say she's probably not all that attractive in person. Not "ugly" by any means, but def more towards the middle. Between the thick eyebrows and wide nose/chin, she looks like she might be a tranny with one or 2 more facial feminization surgery(ies) scheduled. But tbf it doesn't look like she's wearing a whole lot of make up in that pic, which could make a whole lot of difference. Judging soley on that pic I'd say she has the POTENTIAL to be an attractive person, but on average she probably looks average.

But hey, opinions vary a lot on this kind of thing. She's not someone I'd criticize a friend for being into or anything like that.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 01:28 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This woman is the gift that keeps on giving. Lol. Ladies and gentlemen: the future of the democrat party:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez makes another embarrassing gaffe – and Bernie Sanders tweets it out

“Hello everybody,” Ocasio-Cortez said, “um, so excited to be hopping on here, Senator Sanders’ account, and we’re here in Kansas City to rally for Brent Welder, we’re gonna flip this seat red in November!”

Golden, just golden. Please keep yourself in the spotlight lady.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:34 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol wait, I thought she was correct in what she said, so politifact must be wrong and this economics major is surely correct:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wrong on several counts about unemployment

I am not interested in if she got most of it wrong but one detail right. That's not enough. Overall it seems she has no idea what she is talking about. And politifact is not some right wing site either.

So, either politifact is full of shit or she is. And if politifact is in the wrong, I now question every single time they've said something is a lie, because if they could be so majorly wrong about this...who knows what else?

And if politifact is correct...to me, that's the point where any sane person finally dismisses this woman as incompetent.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 21st, 2018 at 10:48 AM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Progressive Parents Want BABIES to Be Called "Theybies" | Tucker Asks Crazy Cathy to EXPLAIN

Lol. This is America.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 11:48 AM
Flyattractor

Truly Leftists are Horrible Horrible Peopel.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by darthgoober
If that's her MOST attractive pic, then I'd say she's probably not all that attractive in person. Not "ugly" by any means, but def more towards the middle. Between the thick eyebrows and wide nose/chin, she looks like she might be a tranny with one or 2 more facial feminization surgery(ies) scheduled. But tbf it doesn't look like she's wearing a whole lot of make up in that pic, which could make a whole lot of difference. Judging soley on that pic I'd say she has the POTENTIAL to be an attractive person, but on average she probably looks average.

But hey, opinions vary a lot on this kind of thing. She's not someone I'd criticize a friend for being into or anything like that.

Man...you're mean as hell.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 08:45 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
This woman is the gift that keeps on giving. Lol. Ladies and gentlemen: the future of the democrat party:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez makes another embarrassing gaffe – and Bernie Sanders tweets it out

“Hello everybody,” Ocasio-Cortez said, “um, so excited to be hopping on here, Senator Sanders’ account, and we’re here in Kansas City to rally for Brent Welder, we’re gonna flip this seat red in November!”

Golden, just golden. Please keep yourself in the spotlight lady.

I lol'd for a good 10 seconds. I'd be mad but own that mistake with a lame joke like, 'Wow, that mistake is almost as f*cked up as our healthcare system. WEEEE!"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 08:46 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Progressive Parents Want BABIES to Be Called "Theybies" | Tucker Asks Crazy Cathy to EXPLAIN

Lol. This is America.

I was super triggered when he refereed to the weatherperson as a "a weatherman." And if you want to know whether or not weatherperson is a legitimate term, it is in the default Google Chrome spell-check dictionary. Meaning, Google already predicted that weatherperson would need to be a thing and included it as an acceptable term.

It would be quite easy to do:

First, find all words that end in "man." Then create an exceptions list for things like "ottoman" and "Ottoman" in dictionary c.
Then get all words that end in the letters "man" in dictionary c but also have letters before "man" and store words in array 1
Duplicate every entry
Replace the letters that end in "man" with "person" on only 1 of each of the two word entries in array 1
Else: nothing

Then someone comes along and prints array 1, does some quality check against the hundreds of entries for things like "ottoman" and "Ottoman" to verify. Merge new dictionary into chrome repository. Go live with this new "feature" and update all the Chrome clients.

Then wait for someone on the internet named dadudemon to be the first person to think of "weatherperson" and pump your fist in SJW triumph. #gotem

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 08:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 09:10 PM
Flyattractor

See. It aint a Sweat Shop when its done by COMMIES!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 09:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want to believe it is just some kind of trolling attempt. Or if it is real...that the parents had no idea what was going on. But why do I get the feeling if it is legit...they knew exactly what was going on?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 09:19 PM
Flyattractor

Back in the old days when kids went to camp they made wallets. Something you can hold Money in. Nowadays they make Fascist Propaganda!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 09:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow so it's real and yes it is called camp Kinderland and was founded by...jewish activists. Not joking.

The alt right are gonna lose their god damn minds lol.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 09:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 05:46 PM