KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 370 371 [372] 373 374 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Query: What is that happens to be the case and it's shown?

Prison time. Next.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 10:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I meant more from your point of view and what you would think after calling other people "stupid", "idiotic" and whatnot.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 11:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I meant more from your point of view and what you would think after calling other people "stupid", "idiotic" and whatnot.
laughing and Surt is down, I don't think the bell will save him, wait he's getting up... n-no, no he isn't!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 11:06 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing and Surt is down, I don't think the bell will save him, wait he's getting up... n-no, no he isn't!

"Down" like your HouseboY?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 05:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
"Down" like your HouseboY?
your jealousy of others success makes you a bad capitalist simpleton.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 10:29 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol you really do love riding Rob. It's weird.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 10:47 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kavanaugh Lady Makes "OK" Sign Again, Left freaks out... again

Lol now she's just trolling them and having fun with it. I hope she keeps it up.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 11:32 AM
Flyattractor

Are you Saying You Didn't KNOW that the "OK" Sign is HIGHLY RACIST!?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 06:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

CNN on the Serena Williams "controversy".

To think they used to be the most respected news program..

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/09/us/s...ersy/index.html

It's no wonder the Dennis Rodman's of the world exist, the way the media laps up their attention seeking garbage, and spins it as favorably as possible.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 9th, 2018 at 12:52 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 12:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 01:45 PM
cdtm

https://townhall.com/notebook/bethb...es-why-n2517649

A nothing issue. No one is going to arm and train school teachers.

This is just a midterm election boogieman for the politicians..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 02:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael Moore takes away David Hogg’s mic after Hogg appears to urge foreign meddling in elections

I'm actually not gonna knock him for not knowing this, but it's hilarious he was encouraging foreigners to interfere in our elections.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 02:20 PM
Flyattractor

Truly This is the Face of the New Leftist Progressives!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 07:12 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Derp

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:56 PM
Flyattractor

Finally admitting your true feelings.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:57 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finally admitting your true feelings.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 08:59 PM
Flyattractor

Yes. Special People need all of our sympathy and support.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:01 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes. Special People need all of our sympathy and support.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:02 PM
Flyattractor

But in your case I am willing to make an exception.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:04 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

But in your case I am willing to make an exception.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 09:05 PM