KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 462 463 [464] 465 466 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 08:51 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 08:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Aussie senator declares his gender female so people cannot silence him when he wants to talk about the immorality of abortion:

https://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/n...b33d5d5f3e4be52

"You can't talk about abortion unless you're a woman! A man has no business talking about what a woman can do with her body!!!! It's a woman's issue!"

"Okay, I declare I'm a woman. Now what?"

lol!

Why is this so amusing to me? I can't stop laughing.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:58 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by dadudemon
Aussie senator declares his gender female so people cannot silence him when he wants to talk about the immorality of abortion:

"You can't talk about abortion unless you're a woman! A man has no business talking about what a woman can do with her body!!!! It's a woman's issue!"

lol!

That is a bloody good find there dude laughing laughing

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 08:40 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol!

Someone went into wiki and changed all his pronouns to she. Then someone reverted it back.

Here is the thing...if we're gonna indulge the mentally ill with this gender shit, who the f*ck are these people...to try to imply he's not who he claims he is? I'm told it should not matter if *they* don't buy into his reasoning, it's about the feelings of the person. So wiki should not have reverted his page back to how it was.

So they should be respecting him and treating him as he asks to be treated and anybody who doesn't forfeits the right to whine over trannies getting treated the same.

Lauren Southern changed the gender on her drivers license from female to male, but SJW's don't use her proper pronouns either lol.

So yeah, they're done telling others to use proper pronouns if they themselves can't do it. Womp womp.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 18th, 2018 at 01:57 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 01:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pathetic.

The Most Terrifying Parts of Betsy DeVos’s New Sexual-Assault Policy

You're kind of a piece of shit if you find due process "terrifying".

Here is the bottom line: schools should not be handling criminals matters like rape. Period. If SJW's are gonna insist they do? Yeah, we're damn well gonna follow the same rules for evidence that we do in court: which is beyond a reasonable doubt. And if they don't follow the rules their funding will be in danger(as it should be).

The prior administrations changing of the rules shows they did not give a shit about due process. Yet another thing they f*cked up that the Trump admin had to fix.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 02:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Social Justice and Far Left Ideology Is Corrupting Science

NPC's on this board just repeat the following: SJW's do no harm.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 04:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's Okay to be a Nationalist

Not only is it okay, but the comments made by the leader of France about patriotism and nationalism were factually incorrect.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:04 PM
snowdragon

quote:
NPC's on this board just repeat the following: SJW's do no harm.

Over the last several decades in the USA the left has moved farther left then the right has progressed in their beliefs.

I thought the tea party was very far right but as I've said before they have nothing on modern left-wingers and their platforms.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:14 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The 2017 FBI Hate Crime Report | Media Report an Increase, But Not the Whole Truth

Once again the media twists data in order to mislead us.

I've seen multiple reports on how the latest data shows a rise in hate crimes.

Nearly ONE THOUSAND more agencies participated in this one than they did last year lol. But who needs that pesky fact?

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 18th, 2018 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:19 PM
snowdragon

quote:

ONE THOUSAND more agencies participated in this one than they did last year lol. But who needs that pesky fact?

Where are the links to support the claims?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:29 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Where are the links to support the claims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsnpP2AaJLM

Read the info...it gives links to stuff cited.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/20...released-111318

"Law enforcement reported 7,175 hate crimes to UCR in 2017, up from 6,121 in 2016. Although the numbers increased last year, so did the number of law enforcement agencies reporting hate crime data—with approximately 1,000 additional agencies contributing information."

^Any media outlet who reported on this without including that bit of info was pushing fake news.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 05:33 PM
Flyattractor

So CNN tops that list then?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
The 2017 FBI Hate Crime Report | Media Report an Increase, But Not the Whole Truth

Nearly ONE THOUSAND more agencies participated in this one than they did last year lol. But who needs that pesky fact?

He makes great points, every single point.

Except one: he could not find where "hate crime" is being kept in those 3 cherry picked cases.

He almost admits that hate crime is under-reported because it is not classified by local prosecutors as a hate crime. That's bad for his point.

Also, what's disturbing about that data is 1 out of 100 hate crimes are hate crimes against Mormons because of their religion. Like...WTF...they are Mormons FFS. Perhaps Muslims, Jews, and Mormons should form a coalition?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Emotion is the New Crimes!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He makes great points, every single point.

Except one: he could not find where "hate crime" is being kept in those 3 cherry picked cases.

He almost admits that hate crime is under-reported because it is not classified by local prosecutors as a hate crime. That's bad for his point.

Also, what's disturbing about that data is 1 out of 100 hate crimes are hate crimes against Mormons because of their religion. Like...WTF...they are Mormons FFS. Perhaps Muslims, Jews, and Mormons should form a coalition?

His overall point is that it's wrong for the media to use the data to suggest hate crime is on the rise cuz of Trump. Which I think he was overall successful at doing.

If you remember this is not his first video on this subject. That's because the media tried to do the same thing last year lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 18th, 2018 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jewish man mistakenly identified as Proud Boy attacked at right-wing rally in Philadelphia

If this is true it's hilarious. The guy getting attacked isn't funny, but the fact Antifa calls other people fascists and then goes and beats down people for holding opposing views...is comedy gold.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 10:01 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
His overall point is that it's wrong for the media to use the data to suggest hate crime is on the rise cuz of Trump. Which I think he was overall successful at doing.

If you remember this is not his first video on this subject. That's because the media tried to do the same thing last year lol.

I like to be as honest as possible. Instead of focusing extremely hard on exacting points, I look for what the underlying point is. What the implicit points are instead of debating just pure facts.

So what's CNN's real point? And people like CNN?

That racial tensions are on the rise, racial crimes are on the rise, and that America is still racist and in turmoil.

Can it be boiled down, further? Yes: racism is a serious and frequent issue in the US and it's getting worse because of Trump.

Okay, that's probably something we can tackle. Seems CNN brought up cherry-picked cases that are not reported in those hate-crime stats. Well, in his own research, he discovered a potential issue: hate crime appears to be under-reported.

Oh, right, CNN wrote an article about that:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/poli...port/index.html

BUT WAIT! It's gettttttssss better! If you've stuck with my points this long, Surtur, then you're in for a surprise.

CNN's source for this under-reporting of hate crime is US Department of Justice's own research report.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hcv0415.pdf

And what does it say in the report?

1. Between 2004 and 2015, an average of 250,000 hate crime victimizations occur each year.
2. And there is no statistically significant change in the annual rate of violent hate crime, on average.

What does this mean? Well, there are many variables at play, here. Since the population is going up, that means that hate crimes are going down per person. If the pure number of hate crimes is staying the same but the population is increasing, that means the hate crimes per person are going down.

And that's what the total shows on their chart. smile

So what did we discover?

CNN is not only wrong, they are clearly acting maliciously in their articles. Hate Crime rates are improving in the US, not getting worse.

I'd like to see that same chart from the DoJ extended through 2017. Shows that hate crimes being reporting to the police are sharply increasing while hate crimes not reported to the police are dropping steadily since 2012. In fact, more hate crime than not is being reported to the police, these days.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 10:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like to be as honest as possible. Instead of focusing extremely hard on exacting points, I look for what the underlying point is. What the implicit points are instead of debating just pure facts.

So what's CNN's real point? And people like CNN?

That racial tensions are on the rise, racial crimes are on the rise, and that America is still racist and in turmoil.

Can it be boiled down, further? Yes: racism is a serious and frequent issue in the US and it's getting worse because of Trump.

Okay, that's probably something we can tackle. Seems CNN brought up cherry-picked cases that are not reported in those hate-crime stats. Well, in his own research, he discovered a potential issue: hate crime appears to be under-reported.

Oh, right, CNN wrote an article about that:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/poli...port/index.html

BUT WAIT! It's gettttttssss better! If you've stuck with my points this long, Surtur, then you're in for a surprise.

CNN's source for this under-reporting of hate crime is US Department of Justice's own research report.

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/hcv0415.pdf

And what does it say in the report?

1. Between 2004 and 2015, an average of 250,000 hate crime victimizations occur each year.
2. And there is no statistically significant change in the annual rate of violent hate crime, on average.

What does this mean? Well, there are many variables at play, here. Since the population is going up, that means that hate crimes are going down per person. If the pure number of hate crimes is staying the same but the population is increasing, that means the hate crimes per person are going down.

And that's what the total shows on their chart. smile

So what did we discover?

CNN is not only wrong, they are clearly acting maliciously in their articles. Hate Crime rates are improving in the US, not getting worse.

I'd like to see that same chart from the DoJ extended through 2017. Shows that hate crimes being reporting to the police are sharply increasing while hate crimes not reported to the police are dropping steadily since 2012. In fact, more hate crime than not is being reported to the police, these days.

Good catch. This behavior almost sounds like how a place might behave if they are the enemy of the people...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:01 PM