KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 463 464 [465] 466 467 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harvard Star Has Touchdown Taken Away For 'Obscene' Gesture

I agree giving the finger is not sportsmanlike conduct but...taking away the TD seems a little harsh to me.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Social Justice and Far Left Ideology Is Corrupting Science

NPC's on this board just repeat the following: SJW's do no harm.

For those who don't wanna watch...there is one part where it shows a guy saying biological sex doesn't exist. And...he's a teacher lol.

Anyways, to summarize the video: he's not saying the left is more anti-science than the right. He says they are equally anti-science, but that the left is more dangerous because of their over representation in the field of education.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Funny how the Left has such a big prob with actual science.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

High School Bans Expensive Coats To ‘Poverty-Proof’ The School

Lol this is insane. How will these kids deal in the real world? Sometimes people have better stuff than you do.

“These coats cause a lot of inequality between our pupils,” headteacher Rebekah Phillips told CNN. “They stigmatize students and parents who are less well-off and struggle financially.”

Wtf the coats cause inequality? Lol.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:36 PM
Flyattractor

MONEY BAD! Unless it is being shown off by Big Money Lefty Types....like Hollywood.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:45 PM
Flyattractor

#BelieveAllWomen....so it must be her PHONE that LIED!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brb gonna have a seance and ask Emmett Till what he thinks of the "Believe all women" logic.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:52 PM
Flyattractor

Emmett Till. He was just HANING OUT with a White Woman...Why all dem WHite Southern Democrats got a prob wit dat?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:54 PM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
She Claimed He Broke Into Her House And Assaulted Her. A Selfie Proved She Lied.

Wait how is it possible she lied? She has a vagina.

Shit like this is why I think I need an app that tracks my current location every 5 minutes.

Besides what the NSA is already doing.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:45 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you guys see Bill Maher talk shit about Stan Lee?

Bill Maher Trashes Fans Mourning Stan Lee And Adults Who Read Comics

"The guy who created Spider-Man and the Hulk has died, and America is in mourning,” Maher’s blog post began. “Deep, deep mourning for a man who inspired millions to, I don’t know, watch a movie, I guess.”

The basis of the criticism seems to originate from his belief that comic books are for children. He chided adults for deciding about 20 years ago that they didn’t have to give up kid stuff.

“They pretended comic books were actually sophisticated literature,” Maher said.

Maher then took the rather large leap from comics to the political system. “I don’t think it’s a huge stretch to suggest that Donald Trump could only get elected in a country that thinks comic books are important.”

He's so ignorant about comic books. They can't be sophisticated? Okay. Watchmen. Maus. These things don't exist?

Lol the motherf*cker looks like the damn villain from Ghostbusters 2.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:51 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” -Albert Einstein

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 12:52 AM
Flyattractor

Sounds like Silly Jew talk to Me....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:09 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of silly talk:

Univ. says profs shouldn’t use capital letters: They can ‘generate anxiety,’ ‘discourage students’

"One Leeds Trinity staffer told the Express that they don’t agree with the new policy.

“We have some excellent students but it’s a constant battle against a system that wants to treat them like little kids,” the unidentified staffer said, according to the outlet. “We are not doing our students any [favors] with this kind of nonsense.”

Another added that the new policy is nothing more than “more academic mollycoddling.”

Apparently capital letters scare people. Lol...what is going on?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 09:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Activists, Democrats, and the Media Keep Smearing Betsy DeVos Over New Title IX Rules

This is getting pathetic lol. They KEEP LYING about it. More than one media outlet has reported that the accuser can question the victim. No they can't, they can APPOINT someone to do it. Prior to this all they could do is submit questions to the hearing committee and they were allowed to either change the questions if they wanted or not ask them at all.

Though really...I actually feel if someone accused WANTS to represent themselves they should be able to do so. People wanna say cross examination(especially by the accused) could traumatize the victim, those people need a slap upside the head. A person is not a victim until they actually prove they were victimized lol. You're not a "survivor" just cuz you say you are.

Until human beings stop lying all together cross examination is vital.

Seeing leftists misinterpret what these rules do tells me that no...show any study you want, these people aren't the more intelligent side(this does not mean they are the *less* intelligent side)

More than one is pushing a fake stat, even Joe Biden came out against the rules and cited the false "1 in 5 women are sexually assaulted!" stat. I mean hey if Obama can get away with the lie why can't Biden get away with the same lie?

Oh and you guys remember that story about the man shouting heil hitler during a Fiddler on the Roof performance? You might remember cuz a poster here posted it here and then pretended like the article wasn't trying to use it as a knock against Trump and Trumpers. (Then said poster called *someone else* "not an honest actor" which is hilarious). Well this is what someone from the ACLU in Maryland had to say:

“More should have been done,” said Dana Vickers Shelley, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union of Maryland.

Whatever could she mean? Oh, she's referring to the fact the man wasn't arrested and was only given a ticket. Ha ha, they're here to protect our civil liberties everyone!

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 20th, 2018 at 12:44 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

During his trip to view the damage from California's wildfires, President Donald Trump said Finland's President Sauli Niinisto told him that his country doesn't have the same problem with fires because it spends "a lot of time on raking and cleaning."

And then all Helsinki broke loose with social media memes mocking Trump under #RakeAmericaGreatAgain and #RakeNews hashtags.

Trump is mocked so much it almost loses its humor. Almost.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actress Files for Domestic Violence Restraining Order Against Avenatti, Report Says

Seems like she might have a vagina so *shrugs* I'm forced to take her at her word. She's the one saying he beat her.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:45 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Let the facts come out, kiddo. Your pouting is so trumpian. Hillary Clinton backer.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We have multiple stories on Antifa cowards too. What triggered these little snowflakes? A #HimToo rally. I'm not even kidding, that is what set them off.

Reporter Gets Assaulted, Verbally Berated By Antifa At #HimToo Rally

WATCH: Female Antifa Punches, Spits On Conservative Demonstrators. It Doesn't End Well For Her.

I confess the 2nd article kinda disappointed me. It said "doesn't end well for her". I was hoping it meant the conservative demonstrators slapped the utter shit out of her. Meh, I guess her being arrested is okay too, though I prefer the scenario I laid out.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-khashoggi.html

Trump supporters believe anything the orange man says.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:56 PM