KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Sex and gender aren't the same thing broski, people who are transgender are aware of what sex they are, but that doesn't mean they identify with the corresponding gender.

Is this not denying reality? You have a dick you're a man.

How can your thoughts transform your gender?

Can I identify as a different race, Beni? If not, why not?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 11:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Did you read what I just said? Sex and gender are not the same thing.

Sex pertains to your physical anatomy, from the shape of your genitalia down to your the nature of your chromosomes. Gender refers to the masculine and feminine identities that pertain to each sex, the characteristics that define men and women beyond their bodies. One is physical, which your average trans person does not deny, the other is mental, and therefore by nature, intangible and ambiguous. Some people are more feminine than others, some people are more masculine than others, and these traits don't respect physical boundaries.

This is not hard to understand Surt, I'm sure you can grasp that what makes you man involves more than your little trunk. sad

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 11:41 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do agree Beni, it is mental. smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 11:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
Intersex people are super rare though, right? I mean an intersex person is the closest one can come to a legitimate question of what gender they are.

Intersex births are more common than people think: about 1 in 150,000. Intersex people have as strong a sense of their gender as other people do. The problem is that you are conflating sex with gender. Transgender people know what sex they are. They are not confused about their assigned gender, they reject it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 11:55 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Intersex births are more common than people think: about 1 in 150,000. Intersex people have as strong a sense of their gender as other people do. The problem is that you are conflating sex with gender. Transgender people know what sex they are. They are not confused about their assigned gender, they reject it.

So they reject reality. Why can't I? Can't I be Asian if I want? Or a billionaire? If my feelings truly feel it?

Explain why gender gets a pass, but the other stuff wouldn't. Why can't a person be a different race? Or just a completely different person all together.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 11:59 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I do agree Beni, it is mental. smile
Yes, and whatever doesn't fit your chosen standards is a de facto disorder. smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:04 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

So they reject reality. Why can't I? Can't I be Asian if I want? Or a billionaire? If my feelings truly feel it?

Explain why gender gets a pass, but the other stuff wouldn't. Why can't a person be a different race? Or just a completely different person all together.
because gender is made up of your fee fees you clown. sad

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:06 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, and whatever doesn't fit your chosen standards is a de facto disorder. smile

You are right, a 40% suicide rate isn't a mental disorder. Just blame society, it's easier and fits your narrative better smile

Adam_PoE

Is your experience of your gender a reality? Can you prove it? What makes your experience of your gender legitimate and the experience of another person of their gender illegitimate?

Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is your experience of your gender a reality? Can you prove it? What makes your experience of your gender legitimate and the experience of another person of their gender illegitimate?

So again, if I feel I'm experiencing a different race than I am...? Affirmative action will then apply to me, if I can prove I truly feel that way?

It's an all or nothing thing, see. If you can imagine yourself as a different gender, you can imagine a different race, class, etc. There is no limit and no, you don't get to say there is. If we go with feelings over reality it's an all out thing.

Tell me you agree that it's an all out thing. You do, right? Don't spin bullshit to excuse why it's not.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:07 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

You are right, a 40% suicide rate isn't a mental disorder. Just blame society, it's easier and fits your narrative better smile
Or I could just explain the facts, as I did, and watch you flounder about in an attempt to ignore them. sad

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:08 AM
Adam_PoE

So again, if I feel I'm experiencing a different race than I am...? Affirmative action will then apply to me, if I can prove I truly feel that way?

It's an all or nothing thing, see. If you can imagine yourself as a different gender, you can imagine a different race, class, etc. There is no limit and no, you don't get to say there is. If we go with feelings over reality it's an all out thing.

What benefits do you think transgender people receive that you do not?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or I could just explain the facts, as I did, and watch you flounder about in an attempt to ignore them. sad

Where did you explain facts? Blaming society ain't a fact.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:09 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What benefits do you think transgender people receive that you do not?

Well Adam, Robtard said it's rude to answer a question with questions.

Did you just contradict him? Or will you hurt me and say you're being rude sad

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:10 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Where did you explain facts? Blaming society ain't a fact.
Yeah sure, I guess I'll just keep spamming my response until you acknowledge it. sick

It's not a mental illness because it doesn't fit the definition i.e. behaviour patterns that cause distress or dysfunction. Yes, being transgender can lead to such a symptoms and this is called gender dysphoria, negative feelings that arrive from a person's gendered experience failing to match how they feel internally. However, not all transgender people suffer from gender dysphoria, specifically those who are able and allowed to live the way they want i.e. as the gender they perceive themselves to be, and can operate as perfectly functional and stress free members of society - ergo being transgender is not a disorder in and of itself.
Did you read what I just said? Sex and gender are not the same thing.

Sex pertains to your physical anatomy, from the shape of your genitalia down to your the nature of your chromosomes. Gender refers to the masculine and feminine identities that pertain to each sex, the characteristics that define men and women beyond their bodies. One is physical, which your average trans person does not deny, the other is mental, and therefore by nature, intangible and ambiguous. Some people are more feminine than others, some people are more masculine than others, and these traits don't respect physical boundaries.

This is not hard to understand Surt, I'm sure you can grasp that what makes you man involves more than your little trunk. sad
Now spin.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:10 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I searched for an explanation of the high suicide rate in the shit you just posted. Hey Beni, do you wanna guess what I found?

Like, post which parts of your post you think convinced me of that, if you had to guess.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:13 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

If people are so complex, why can't they believe they are an alien?

I sincerely hope you're just ****ing around because you realize you have no real rational argument to justify your transgender bigotry.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:13 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I sincerely hope you're just ****ing around because you realize you have no real rational argument to justify your transgender bigotry.

So people are so complex they can ignore one reality, but another reality is totes crazy?

Hey, who decides which reality gets to be ignored? Serious question, who?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:14 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Robtard
thumb up

Poor baby will just keep clinging to his suicide stat and his false equivalencies. sad

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:14 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clinging to my stat lol, I asked you to explain it, you failed. What a joke you are.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 12:15 AM