KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 533 534 [535] 536 537 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

And it's also one of "those" sites, that auto posts the entire article. They got me there.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 10:48 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

So the trigger is the pseudo-science feel?

You can research their suggestions. The ginger thing is not that controversial. Wonder if there's actual research though.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 11:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
So the trigger is the pseudo-science feel?

You can research their suggestions. The ginger thing is not that controversial. Wonder if there's actual research though.

Some of it isn't bad advice. As someone with Gerd, who's suffered through his fair share of illness (Like now), popsicles are about the worst thing you can binge on. Even when healthy. All that sugar.

Butter and curry are a good way to make an upset stomach burn overnight.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 11:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
Warned for trolling/bashing. Mods let a lot go in the OTF & GDF. But comments on a person's children in such a grotesque way won't be tolerated.

I love this, you can create entire threads about folk, but post about their kids? Oh hell naw!

Maybe a list of what you guys will let go and what you won't let go would be good. Sort of a "the rules we actually enforce" list?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 02:10 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

If it hurts and it hurts real bad, or if you have feelings that are making you sad, it's okay, it's okay to cry.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 03:44 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of crying:

Top House Democrat calls for ban on teenagers wearing 'MAGA' hats after viral incident

Lol you gotta love it. You just gotta love it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:10 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I love this, you can create entire threads about folk, but post about their kids? Oh hell naw!

Maybe a list of what you guys will let go and what you won't let go would be good. Sort of a "the rules we actually enforce" list?
If you honestly can't understand what's wrong with making comments about someone seualising and sharing their kids in a sexual way with others. You have a serious issue.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:17 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
If you honestly can't understand what's wrong with making comments about someone seualising and sharing their kids in a sexual way with others. You have a serious issue.

I more just wanna know what rules are gonna be enforced and what aren't. I realize there is a rules page, maybe the shit they no longer enforce should be removed.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:19 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Step 1: Get my dad to sign up on KMC

Step 2: Anyone who insults me gets banned because they're criticizing a member's son

Step 3: Profit

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:23 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's What You Need To Know About The Confrontation Between Covington Catholic Students And Native American Protesters

The people in the media who pounced on this are pathetic. I'm hearing the school is thinking of pursuing legal action against media outlets. First things first, the school immediately needs to release a statement apologizing for throwing their students under the bus without knowing more about the situation.

The damage is done though, the kids have been doxxed on social media. Even Kathy Griffin was having her followers tweet out the names and phone numbers of the kids.

So if anything happens, the blood is on the hands of the media. But shame on the school too for opening up their mouths before getting the entire story. These kids are owed an apology from every single dickhead in the media who went off on a tangent about this.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:24 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I more just wanna know what rules are gonna be enforced and what aren't. I realize there is a rules page, maybe the shit they no longer enforce should be removed.
I would suggest avoiding commenting on a man's children in any circumstances, anonymity of the internet or not.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:24 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Step 2: Anyone who insults me gets banned because they're criticizing a member's son

Again if you really think that's the same thing you are very naive.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:25 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb

It's a good thing you didn't use the quote function to quote me cuz I didn't give you permission for it. You now have been granted permission.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:26 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a good thing you didn't use the quote function to quote me cuz I didn't give you permission for it. You now have been granted permission.
I think mocking a mods fair, sensible and balanced decisions so soon after a ban is somewhat foolish. Carry on Surt.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:28 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think mocking a mods fair, sensible and balanced decisions so soon after a ban is somewhat foolish. Carry on Surt.

I'll mock what I choose to mock. If they wanna ban me they'll ban me lol. No, it wasn't a sensible choice it was a stupid one. Even Rob said I shouldn't have been banned.

You can say it was a dumb choice, I get that you said you got banned for doing the same thing: it means they made a dumb decision with you too. Probably the one banning you didn't earn.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 21st, 2019 at 08:40 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:32 AM
Silent Master

Everyone here is someone's kid. angel

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:34 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Everyone here is someone's kid. angel

Makes me wonder are kids the only family members we can't mock? Grandparents? Aunts? Uncles? Second cousins? Siblings? Are they fair game? What if the second cousin is only 10 years old?

What if you're young at heart? Can you still be mocked? So many questions...what if you are an adult, but you self identify as a kid?

Is this just limited to people? If I go get me a puppy, can the puppy be mocked or do folk need to wait until it's older?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:36 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's always been in normal life if you mock someone's kids it's worse than anything else if you say someone uses there kids for sexual activity in the real world you are asking for real pain.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:47 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll mock what I choose to mock. If they wanna ban me they'll ban me lol. No, it wasn't a sensible choice it was a stupid one. Even Rob said I shouldn't have been banned.

You can say it was a dumb choice, I get that you said you got banned for doing the same thing: it means they made a dumb decision with you too. Probably the one banning you didn't earn.
I think it was a fair banning for me, I threatened to invade someone's real life by reposting something they didn't want reposted. Your ban was also fair.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 08:50 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it was a fair banning for me, I threatened to invade someone's real life by reposting something they didn't want reposted. Your ban was also fair.

Lol it's damn silly to ban someone for posting something someone already willing posted on this forum. This only makes sense if the moderators thought I legit stalked the dude out and got his photos off social media or something. If it was known in advance and still done it makes zero sense to me.

As for mocking their decision, as I have come to understand...the new rules are: mocking individual posters here is a-okay. Apparently you can't talk about peoples kids or post photos they willingly posted on this forum, but I haven't done that since I got back. I suppose if it does break a rule it can just be one of the rules that get ignored.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2019 02:47 PM