KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 552 553 [554] 555 556 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

We should make Smores!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 07:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The EU continues its march towards FUll Nazitardism!!!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 08:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Wonder when we'll find out that they all have shares in VPN companies.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 09:06 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They will probably just make VPN's illegal.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 09:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jussie Smollett LAWYERED UP, FBI Involved?! Dude May Be IN SERIOUS Trouble

Lol.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 09:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Older story, that I'm only just learning about.

This, ahh..

160 years.

I have absolutely no sympathy for the *******. However, I also think a system that is only sending people to the clink for 15-30 years for very serious crimes like rape, murder, various federal or treasonable offenses, just MAY be fundamentally broken.

I mean, judges must have an awful lot of lattitude, to drum this up to 160 years. Maybe TOO much lattitude.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:08 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm

This, ahh..

160 years.

I have absolutely no sympathy for the *******. However, I also think a system that is only sending people to the clink for 15-30 years for very serious crimes like rape, murder, various federal or treasonable offenses, just MAY be fundamentally broken.

I mean, judges must have an awful lot of lattitude, to drum this up to 160 years. Maybe TOO much lattitude.

There's a whole host of videos on YouTube of young criminals getting sentenced to ridiculously long jail terms and their reactions. They're very satisfying.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:22 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by cdtm

This, ahh..

160 years.

That’s just ****ing stupid. Why not just kill the man and be done with it, and at the same time remove the burden on the tax payers.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:27 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup, execute the little b*tch.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:29 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What did he do? Can't watch the video on my phone.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If they Kill Him He can't vote Democrat no more.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:46 AM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by NemeBro

Never put his wank sock in the wash when his mum told him to and the dog ate it.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:49 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by NemeBro

He hatched a scheme to video tape himself carjacking several cars, taking them on a high speed chase, and getting rich sueing everyone who showed the footage on Youtube.

He ended up putting a child in danger, and nearly ran down a police officer.

It's his attitude that doomed him. Literally laughing about it while arrested, because he assumed he'd get a relative slap on the wrist.

Then the decision came down, and he wasn't laughing anymore.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:53 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 03:55 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meat is actually destroying the planet and filling our atmosphere with methane and using up trillions of gallons of fresh water.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 03:57 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Meat is actually destroying the planet and filling our atmosphere with methane and using up trillions of gallons of fresh water.

#WorthIt

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 03:59 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is, but we really do need to cut down on meat consumption, its unsustainable the larger the population of the planet grows.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:00 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opi...ource-of-shame/

Lol.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 04:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trigger warning for snowflakes, I repeat: trigger warning for snowflakes. A Tim Pool video is about to be post:

Democrats SLAM Ocasio-Cortez Over Amazon Screw Up

Lol

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 17th, 2019 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 05:33 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't put you usual trigger warning, i won't watch until that disclaimer is posted. I don't want to be triggered without fair warning.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 05:34 PM