KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 555 556 [557] 558 559 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)

I posted about this before and cited multiple studies for every element.

It's all true. And there's nothing to laugh about.

It's more of the "not controversial at all" stuff.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 06:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

More people fighting for fewer resources does increase levels of violence, sport.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Huh, good for her. It won't last, tho.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:20 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

(please log in to view the image)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:36 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And que Trump TDS Reaction in .....5,4, 3 ,2....

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Charcoal Face Masks Deemed an Example of ‘Racism’ and ‘Blackface’

Lol. And just to be clear: No, charcoal masks are not blackface or racist. Period.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 09:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actor Says Trans Women Have ‘Biologically Female’ Penises. And Gets More Graphic From There.

Their love for science overwhelms me. It flows over me like a nice cool breeze on a hot summer day.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 09:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 12:03 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

John Wayne, Who's Been Dead For 40 Years, Sparks Controversy Over Racial And Sexual Comments In 1971 Playboy Interview

Lmao if they are gonna go digging up decades old interviews in Playboy from celebrities looking to be offended they are gonna be heartbroken once they discover Muhammad Ali's views on interracial couples.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 21st, 2019 at 02:02 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 01:56 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur
John Wayne, Who's Been Dead For 40 Years, Sparks Controversy Over Racial And Sexual Comments In 1971 Playboy Interview

Lmao if they are gonna go digging up decades old interviews in Playboy from celebrities looking to be offended they are gonna be heartbroken once they discover Muhammad Ali's views on interracial couples.

Looks like John Wayne's career is over. Go get the jerk. thumb up

Honestly, I see this as a window into the attitudes of the past. You think Wayne was alone in these views? That they weren't shared by other actors, or Hollywood big shots of the time? I'd bet tokenism, the 10% rule, and the "stupidity" of blacks is something he heard more then one producer or big shot talk about.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Looks like John Wayne's career is over. Go get the jerk. thumb up

Honestly, I see this as a window into the attitudes of the past. You think Wayne was alone in these views? That they weren't shared by other actors, or Hollywood big shots of the time? I'd bet tokenism, the 10% rule, and the "stupidity" of blacks is something he heard more then one producer or big shot talk about.

F*ck him I hope he never works in Hollywood again!

The hilarious thing is Ali said interracial couples should legit be murdered in a playboy interview. Even John Wayne didn't advocate for that craziness.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 21st, 2019 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here we can see John Wayne discussing speaking at a KKK rally about how whites shouldn't marry blacks, damn the duke!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 02:28 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile I can think of one mixed race couple that doesn't give a shit.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 03:22 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1

aahahahaha

Another mixed race couple, checking in! WEEEEE!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 03:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1

I'm glad for you bro truly. You indeed should not give a shit Muhammad Ali would wanna snuff out your existence. Dude is dead. I'm also glad you don't give a shit John Wayne was racist either thumb up

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 10:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 10:18 PM
dadudemon

Buttrage does not equal intelligent planning. smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 10:57 PM
Silent Master

If the vandals are caught, their punishment should be to attend history classes.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 11:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just hope there aren't any statues of Spike Lee anywhere, I wouldn't want them to get confused. I'm sure they're okay accidentally vandalizing the wrong white male, but a black man? Aww shiiiet.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 11:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feminists OUTRAGED At Ghostbusters Going "Back To The Fans"

Jesus lol. They are gonna meltdown even more if this movie does better in theaters than the other one.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 07:09 PM