KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 592 593 [594] 595 596 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tucker does a show about opinions he isn't the news. I think Don Lemon is a news anchor who also has his own late night opinion show.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 01:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Scientist Suspended For Saying Gender Dysphoria Is A Mental Disorder

He makes an interesting point. If it's not a mental disorder then it could become harder to get medical treatments for it.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 01:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I'm guessing it's the heavy emphasis on the word "Disorder".
I don't neccessarily disagree with that description, it's just that it's so stigmatized and carries a lot of negative connotations, hence why I usually use terms like "biological deviation" or stuff like that. Sounds nicer.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 18th, 2019 07:58 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you would use "mental deviation" instead of "mental disorder" when discussing schizophrenia?

Old Post May 18th, 2019 08:03 PM
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
So you would use "mental deviation" instead of "mental disorder" when discussing schizophrenia?

Well, disregarding the obvious false equivalency here, yes I would, actually.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 18th, 2019 08:31 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said the two things were exactly the same, but I did choose that specific disorder because it can manifest in a number of ways and thus might not warrant being stigmatized the same way...whatever the clinical term for psychopathy is.

Old Post May 18th, 2019 10:43 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL I love that video Surtur posted of that sjw snowflake being arrested. Seeing her start to cry like a wittle baby and play the victim was delicious to watch lmao. The guy who had his sign stolen by her should've waved to her as she was taken off to jail.

Sorry I couldn't quote you, Surtur. Forum is doing that thing again where it won't let me quote certain posts.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post May 19th, 2019 04:10 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I never said the two things were exactly the same, but I did choose that specific disorder because it can manifest in a number of ways and thus might not warrant being stigmatized the same way...whatever the clinical term for psychopathy is.

I agree, which is why I said I also wouldn't neccessarily call it a disorder, either.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 19th, 2019 08:16 AM
cdtm

Stumbled onto this interesting extortion scheme. It was a shakedown on an energy company, hatched by a lawyer, who bribed judges, fabricated evidence, intimidated other judges, and even wrote the court decision himself.

He also had his clients sign a contract giving him first rights to money paid, followed by his investors, stake holders, and ending with the clients themselves... if anything is left.

IMO, this is a peak behind the curtain of how slimeball litigation operates.

http://theamazonpost.com/steven-don...cheme-revealed/

http://theamazonpost.com/u-s-appeal...ShoCwYMQAvD_BwE

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 20th, 2019 10:47 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Not sure if this has been posted, and since there isnt a "stories that make u want to flay a mother ****er alive" thread, i figured id post it here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.up.../5791558456964/

If the accusations are true, there isnt a severe enough punishment imaginable for this trash.

Old Post May 21st, 2019 09:11 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raptor22
Not sure if this has been posted, and since there isnt a "stories that make u want to flay a mother ****er alive" thread, i figured id post it here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.up.../5791558456964/

If the accusations are true, there isnt a severe enough punishment imaginable for this trash.

" More 400 children have been diagnosed with HIV in a Pakistani town as several families accuse a local doctor of spreading the virus through tainted syringes.

More than 607 people - - 75 percent of them children -- have been diagnosed with HIV in the Sindh province's Larkana in the past past month after many rushed to a government hospital to get tested as word spread of an outbreak."
-snip

****ing hell, man.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 21st, 2019 09:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He almost makes one wish God would be shown to be real, cuz then you'd know he'd burn in hell.

Old Post May 21st, 2019 09:23 PM
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Teacher arrested after threatening to shoot up school (lol)

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/north-car...topstories.html

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 02:36 AM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by TempAccount

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 01:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TempAccount

Did rightwingers train this teacher and give her a gun?

So, schools aren't safer when teachers are armed?

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 01:37 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Did rightwingers train this teacher and give her a gun?

So, schools aren't safer when teachers are armed?

No. Arming teachers who pass gun-proficiency and psychology tests is the proposal. It would be a limited number of teachers.

Be sure and not strawman the point so badly that you make no sense. Luckily, I'm here to help clear up the confusion.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 02:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
Stumbled onto this interesting extortion scheme. It was a shakedown on an energy company, hatched by a lawyer, who bribed judges, fabricated evidence, intimidated other judges, and even wrote the court decision himself.

He also had his clients sign a contract giving him first rights to money paid, followed by his investors, stake holders, and ending with the clients themselves... if anything is left.

IMO, this is a peak behind the curtain of how slimeball litigation operates.

http://theamazonpost.com/steven-don...cheme-revealed/

http://theamazonpost.com/u-s-appeal...ShoCwYMQAvD_BwE

Also, I read this after you posted it. Didn't want you to be discouraged from posting stuff like this because no one responded.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 02:13 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
No. Arming teachers who pass gun-proficiency and psychology tests is the proposal. It would be a limited number of teachers.

Be sure and not strawman the point so badly that you make no sense. Luckily, I'm here to help clear up the confusion.
we'll see over time, however, if a teacher goes postal or has there gun taken and used, I will take no pleasure the response I will give you.

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 02:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
we'll see over time, however, if a teacher goes postal or has there gun taken and used, I will take no pleasure the response I will give you.

And of course you have the same attitude to where if an illegal immigrant goes postal...right?

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 02:57 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

And of course you have the same attitude to where if an illegal immigrant goes postal...right?
are many of them teachers?

Old Post May 23rd, 2019 02:59 PM