KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 808 809 [810] 811 812 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Artol
I don't mean about the poster "Squal". I meant your initial usage of it in response to "dadudemon" commenting on Bari Weiss.

"She's not even a conservative - she's a neo-lib and has written "progressive" content, as well. It's the left eating the left, again."

The implication conservative is bad, neo lib is worse but being a "progressive" or leftist is terrible.

And "the left" are animals eating each other.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Jul 15th, 2020 at 08:47 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 08:44 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The implication apologies is conservative is good, it would be fine if she was conservative, but neo lib or progressive is bad and leftists are animals who eat each other.

It wouldn't worry me but DDM pretends his shit doesn't stink on this and is actually one of the worst dehumanising language around.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:05 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
"She's not even a conservative - she's a neo-lib and has written "progressive" content, as well. It's the left eating the left, again."

The implication conservative is bad, neo lib is worse but being a "progressive" or leftist is terrible.

And "the left" are animals eating each other.

Oh, I see what you mean now. I guess that's not how I interpreted that particular post, even though I clearly took issues with it as well.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:26 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, I see what you mean now. I guess that's not how I interpreted that particular post, even though I clearly took issues with it as well.
yeah, i honestly don't have a problem. With his little games, they amuse me. But the lack of respect he is showing the intelligence of many of the posters here with his disinformation campaign and gaslighting is hilarious offensive to them.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:31 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 02:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO@"print cash".
That's an AOC level of dumbness.

Yeah, let's just keep printing more cash which will inevitably lead to hyperinflation and make the price of everything skyrocket. LOL.Can't believe so many people are that dumb to think it's a good idea.

It's like they don't have even the most basic understanding of economics.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 04:20 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

That's because you're not trolling and are aware that I've already stated that a small minority on the left are toxic.

There are bad conservatives and bad leftists. Anyone not trolling would be honest enough to admit this.

However, I have yet to see a Neo-Lib that wasn't pro-"kill brown people by pushing anything that makes the US Military Industrial Complex money."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 04:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur

The animation used rotoscoping or some sort of tracing tool which makes the dancing look very realistic but also triggers the uncanny valley part of the brain.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 04:46 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
Black politicians and community leaders are calling on the New York Police Department (NYPD) to bring back the plainclothes anti-crime unit that was eliminated last month.

According to the National Review, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams criticized the decision to disband the NYPD unit as shootings and murders skyrocket across the city.

We Want Anti-Crime back

This is what happens when leaders cave to the mob rule mentality, poor descisions are made due to the BLM marxist overlords confused

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 05:38 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by snowdragon
We Want Anti-Crime back

This is what happens when leaders cave to the mob rule mentality, poor descisions are made due to the BLM marxist overlords confused

This eerily similar to the things black community leaders said in the 80s and 90s about the drug war.

Not that the drug war was appropriate. And I'm not saying the black leaders are always wrong or right. I think they were wrong about the drug war.

Maybe they are right about police and crime in NYC. But I don't think so for plain clothes - disagree with them.

I'm open to changing my mind if there's quality research about the efficacy on crime prevention for plain clothes officers.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:43 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 06:51 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

National Museum Of African American History: Valuing ‘Hard Work,’ Being ‘Polite,’ ‘Objectivity’ All ‘Aspects’ Of ‘Whiteness’

I love how they manage to be racist against both whites and blacks at the same time.

Especially to black people. Black people aren't objective, I guess. Need a white person to help them do that?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote:
“The National Museum of African American History & Culture wants to make you aware of certain signs of whiteness: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, progress, respect for authority, delayed gratification, more,” reporter Byron York posted Wednesday.

Can we also throw in competitive swimming too

Lulz what a hilarious ass clownery of criticism.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:27 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They legit just said black people don't value hard work.

Lol.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps that is how they went from kingz to slaves...?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:32 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by snowdragon
Can we also throw in competitive swimming too

Lulz what a hilarious ass clownery of criticism.

This is stupid. That list looks like a Mad TV skit.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:39 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

They legit just said black people don't value hard work.

Lol.

I read the original article on the smithsonian website. It was terrible, not because they want to identify "white" culture but they didn't identify what is black culture.

I'm not gonna lie, that was some shit writing and I'm more then a little surprised to find it on the smithsonian website.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
The animation used rotoscoping or some sort of tracing tool which makes the dancing look very realistic but also triggers the uncanny valley part of the brain.

i can't stop watching

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is the song, it's swedish i guess

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 10:09 PM
dadudemon

Here is the song, it's swedish i guess

1. No. Surtur. No. How dare you do this to me. Nemebro would probably slit my throat but one of the worst things ever exported form Japan was the "ultra, over the top, cutesy girl" stuff like this. And Norway dude-bros ate that shit up.

2. So that's where that dance came from. It was going around and people were doing it a few years back. All the damn time. Like the "Fortnight dances" 2 years ago.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 01:46 AM